600 pound deadlift

>600 pound deadlift.
>don't even look like you lift.

Is this it for natural lifting?

That's actually the natty limit
Anyone bigger than that is on sterons

>600 lb deadlift

But he only has like an average bench number. His bench isn't in proportion with his squat or deadlift. He took the bait I guess

>training for strength

This is how I imagine every e-statter on this board looks like

This guy's body looks exactly like mine only bigger. I thought if I got big I would stop looking like shit ;(

Yeah but shouldn't his legs or back be impressive at least?

Idk he also pulls sumo

So he's pretty fucking gay

Deadlifts aren't primarily a leg exercise.

There's a guy at my gym who lifts exclusively for strength.
This kid is 21 years old and has a 595 deadlift, I watched him do it last night. He probably weighs 180 or so at 6 feet.
He looks like shit, no arms, thick legs but no muscle separation.
No definition in his back, though his back is a good bit wider than a non lifter.
His arms look like noodles, even his forearms.
He just looks like shit, like maybe some guy who works on a farm in the summer.
And he deadlifts almost 600 pounds.
Yeah, all you strength guys who wanna stay natty, keep at it, you'll look like shit and not be able to compete with anybody who juices.
Meanwhile, I only deadlift 455 at bodyweight 176 and I look awesome, because I switched to bodybuilding. I'm shredded, I have vascularity, I have muscles that look full and round, and I'm not that strong.

Why the sumo hate? Its a better/more efficient way to lift if you've got long legs, short torso.

I can understand the smaller ROM I guess, but you're still lifting the weight. Powerlifters cheat for smallers ROMs all the time.

Is this a new pasta?

I'd be fine with switching to bodybuilding, but I'm not sure if I could switch to having sex with men. Thats kind of the deal breaker for me.

>not lifting for functional strength
I shiggy diggy

But are you natty

And this is why I do bodybuilding accessory work along with my compounds.

Funny thing is gays are into the hairy bearmodes powerlifters aspire to be.

>and I'm not that strong.
exactly

No.
I don't have sex with men, just your mom :^)
>Fuckyoutional strength
I've been known to give the ol natty lickaroo, so you tell me

but you juice

if that guy juiced he would look much better than you anyways

in the end it doesn't matter because roiders live in a 24/7 full paranoia about how people see them, they literally have flashbacks to when they started pinning their asses when people ignore them

>proportional body at ~16%
he looks fine, you're just used to online manlet bodybuilders taking pics with great angles while they're dehydrated

But he does too, i've seem it in his videos.

>What is accessory work for $500, Alex.
SL, SS, Madcow etc are great programs but the "pick no more than 3 accessory lifts per decade and no more!!!!" meme is fucking retarded. Fill that workout spreadsheet up, desu

He pulls in the high 500 conventional also

I don't though, I'm just saying if you're natty and lift for strength you'll never make it.
If you're natty and lift for aesthetics you might not get huge, but you can look great and get a bit of mass.

He pulled 6 recently conv.

We actually prefer bearmode plifters. :^)

not doing accessory work on a novice routine and not doing accessory work ever are very different things. I wish you people could learn the difference

But still be a weak pleb. Function over flashy my friend.

I'm stronger than all normies, and I look better than all fatass powerlifters.
On top of that, my relatively light body is probably a lot more functional than your shitty fat one when it comes to moving around, building things, moving furniture, etc. For example, I can actually run more than 400m without having to stop for a cheeseburger.

Yet here you are with your biblically long drawn out diary entry that is unaccompanied by a picture of yourself supporting your claims.

>Shig
>Dig
>Do

>biblically long
Do you have a 5th grade reading level or what?

Max is too tall for his weight class. He's 83kg at like 5'11, he should be 93kg minimum.

you somehow implies that it's super important cater to girls ideals

besides, there's only so much sex you need and there's only this level of women you get from looks

Maybe it's because I'm 30, but while I certainly lift to look good, a major aspect is also not to spend a lot of time in the doctors waiting room with 55. my back is the most important focus for me

Are his hips wide-ish? My torso looks quite similar so I'm wondering

When is Max going to come out?
He's bf goals desu

>functional strength

He looks normal. Don't compare yourself with genetic lucksters

yes (coming from a VERY wide hipped fellow)

Face it - you will never look impressive as a natty.
You can impress normies with an above average physique, but you will never be massive while being shredded at the same time.

This, any woman would eat that dude's body up like white chocolate. He doesn't necessarily look like he's a body builder, but he definitley looks like he lifts in my opinion. Even if he doesn't look as good as he probably could if he were pinning with a focused body building routine, who really cares?

If he wants to lift for strength and not roid, then that's his prerogative.

How long do I have to lift to get arms close to his?

Eh, doing one of curls and one set of lateral press isn't enough. Either that or he has blaha-tier genetics.

sicc wheels breh

> Face it
> I only want to impress other men who lift
> My whole life is lifting
> Pick things up
> Put them down

That's all Im getting here

Arms usually go up by about an inch for every 10 lbs of muscle. Starting at 130 lbs of lean mass and assuming he has 18" arms, you could probably get their at ~180 lbs of lean mass or 200 at 10% at 5'10

man, i don't know what the fuck to think about the natty limit anymore, Veeky Forums has fucked my perceptions of it all.

that being said, one can train for size as well as strength and my guess is that the dude in the OP has trained specifically to avoid getting too big ie high frequency low-ish intensity.

>Arms usually go up by about an inch for every 10 lbs of muscle

strong broscience

Is that the guy that is wearing eyeliner in his pics?

Literally who.

How pretty do you want to look princess?

How is it wrong as a general rule though? Skellies with 120lbs of mass will have ~11" arms, while 180lb monsters are gonna have closer to 18".

I deadlift nearly 600 lbs and I'm natural, here's my back

Don't waste your time natty lifting if you want to look like you lift

You know you're fat, right?

do you have any idea how big 18 inch arms are? if you're not fat, they're pretty much impossible to achieve without drugs

Yeah, 18" is definitely overly optimistic my bad. But for Veeky Forums purposes (newbies), the rule works. Most people going from 12" to 15" are gonna find it reasonable and its just another little reason to stay motivated.

Probably 15% bf yeah. What's your point?

Yeah, but most of these guys want to be similar to a body builder so they have to keep a larger ROM. Powerlifters are just cheaters to them. Moving the bar a few inches wouldn't work for them so it shouldn't count for anyone.

Lol, 17 inch arms are basically the natty limit, don't kid yourself DYEL

Don't complain that you don't look good when you're fat. If you cut your back will look great.

More like 20%.

I have been cut too, still don't look anywhere near what my strength levels are. I was deadlifting low 500s here

Meanwhile there's dudes who take roids dl 405 and are ripped

You remind me of those two guys I saw recently, they looked way better than me and were on roids.

They wanted to deadlift with me but couldn't keep up after lmao3pl8. People around made fun of them and they left angry.

It was kind of sad but it felt really good desu.

Stay weak and good looking bro.

Well I'm already pretty enough to fuck your gf and your sister, so I'm hoping to be pretty enough to fuck your mom next.

I don't have gf or sister tho.

I'm not on steroids and I can deadlift 455.
I'm also a bodybuilder and not a powerlifter so I don't really give a fuck if somebody who lifts specifically for strength can lift more than me, because that's helpful to him in precisely one situation: at the gym.
Anywhere else in real life, me looking better and weighing less but still being fairly strong is much more useful.

More stuff that never happened at 8

Why are you so angry? Did a powerlifter bullied you?

Also do you compete in BB?

Im natty with a 465 pull and I look like I lift

Idk its genetics or smth m89

Hey user, I just wanted to thank you for having a good attitude in this discussion. Most of the time people in your position get all tittyflustered and start using words like 'kiddo', and 'champ' and come across as super insecure.
Respect for not stooping to that level, m8.

Post body

What's wrong with how he looks. He looks like he lifts and looks better than 99% of the population and the vast majority of Veeky Forums

But you don't have the strength of the appearance, you are just stronger than a normie who barely goes to the gym.

>babby hands
>weak womanly wrists

I'm so sorry dude. Other than that, mirrin!

>head

o-okay

fucking vascubrah
every fucking thread

It's because this faggot eats shit food. He always goes out to eat, and he eats a shitload of candy like a 5 year old kid on Halloween. You are what you eat.

Im only tracking 2 threads atm fagg

Yeah w/e nature cucked me with a small frame. Not much I can do about my bone structure. At least I have a huge cock

Could you post what a bodybuilding routine looks like? On Veeky Forums all I see if 5x5

What does he eat?
I don't watch this faggot

Like your typical IIFYM faggot who can't differentiate between complex carbs and simple carbs.

>At least I have a huge cock

talk shit, post cock.

Yeah I compete. I've done two comps. Didn't place in my first one, came second in my second. The guy who beat me was juiced to fuck.
Yeah, I've been really unhappy with the quality of discussion here lately so I'm trying to not be a dick to help improve things just a bit.

beta genetics
meanwhile chad looks better without lifting once in his life

I posted my cock accidentally yesterday. Look in that SS thread for the pic of the glutes

not sure about a BB routine but this is basically what I do -

A - squat/quad/calf

squats
leg press
leg extension
lunges
calf raises

B - Chest/tri

BB or DB bench
DB incline
DB/cable flies
dips
a chest exercise I don't remember the name of
pushdowns
skullcrusher or close-grip bench

C - DL/hams/Abs

diddlies
seated leg curl
lying down leg curls
one-arm cable rows cuz lats
hanging leg raise
ab wheel
random ab shit

D - Back/Biceps

lat pull down (wide grip)
one arm seated cable row
weighted pull-ups/chins
close grip pull downs
one arm DB rows
DB curls
BB curls on incline pad
cable concentration curls
cable hammer curls

E - Squat/quad/calf

mostly same as A

F - Delts/abs

DB or BB press
cable side raise
BTN press
DB lat raise
cable rear delt fly
front raise
DB delt fly
ab shit

G - DL

heavy diddlies and/or heavy bench and/or heavy squat. My PR days

I train roughly 6 days a week. I do cardio on top of that (mountain bike or sports) roughly 3x week

if you are doing 5 reps you are NOT going for looks, so don't expect to look better than somebody doing 12 reps. That's just the reality of it

oh yeah reps.... Idk compounds I stay in the 3-6 range

Isolation I go for 10-15 range. I typically do anything from 3 to 8 sets per exercise. I'm not a fan of tracking everything diligently. For one, I feel that is retarded and obsessive, and two I think it's better to just listen to your body and try to push it to the limit.

If you set some arbitrary limit like '3 sets of 10' you are limiting yourself. Push yourself harder each time, that's what getting fit is all about.

you hardly see any cock

Is this the Veeky Forums version of Tumblr bullshit stories that have no basis on reality that exist to prove a point?

meh, I think I look pretty decent for a natural that only does compounds

watch?v=ihl6zMwuWZg

Biggest thing is being lean

face looks qt, but autistic

>if you're natty and lift for strength you'll never make it
unless you want strength

this thread isn't about bf% - the man in the OP is lean.