Request.network

Congrats to all those who got on the whitelist! This is the next 5x coin similar to ChainLink and Kyber. If you didn't make the cut, my suggestion is to get it asap on ED for a comfy 2x gain when it hits Binance.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feeling /comfyyyyyyyyyy/

Let's hope my pajeet familiy with 12 Whitelisted KYC trys will be approved.

how?

on the waitlist! got on a few hours after the whitelist closed, fingers crossed!

>tfw 7 accounts
Who wants to but my moon tickets.

I take one for free if you want to help a fellow user out. Proudly shilling you shitcoins since 2016

0.3 ETH for (You) because I know what it is to loose opportunities. If the day comes and I still haven't sold all of them, write me to [email protected] and I'll get you one for free.

I don't like the idea of selling whitelisted e-mails, actually gave 2 spare Kyber ones out for free myself.
Dropped you an e-mail, let me know if you should have one left at the end!
Also, is the KYC not tomorrow?

Anyone have a free whitelist e-mail? I've lost quite a bit this past week just constantly buying at the top. :/

btw my e-mail is [email protected] in case others try to jump on the bandwagon

Write me f@m, I feel generous today.

any biz bro got any free spare whitelist?

Sent you one from eth.alts.icos

Hmmm, what if you actually pay the price for these opportunity?

anyone have an extra or not gonna pass kyc? i make you deal...

Buy Request whitelist accounts here guys. Don't miss the moon mission!

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

My email was whitelisted, but I only got to register my details now. My profile approval is pending atm.

Is it full or am I in? Id like to think they'd have a webpage stating that whitelist is closed if they did. We'll see anyway

i think this ico is worth the risk, but my portofolio of 0,85 eth is funny enough for buying whitelist+participating in ico. good luck to those who are whitelisted!

You're fine, there's no rush for whitelisted people to register KYC. If you sent it before their cut off date and it gets approved, you're in.

>Anonymous (ID: BvnGdCsD) 10/02/17(Mon)22:59:12 No.3706758▶

Figured. Ty user

This board will be full of request.network threads in a few weeks.

I can't pass kyc, if anyone's looking for one whitelist, shoot me up at [email protected] and i'll take the first person. If it's not too much to ask for, I'll just take any amount of tokens as a tip after you buy.

overhyped like monetha imo