What's your take on these delicious little motherfuckers, Veeky Forums?

What's your take on these delicious little motherfuckers, Veeky Forums?

Loaded with protein, lowers cholesterol, keeps your shit healthy, the fiber stabilizes blood sugar, prevents cancer, removes kidney stone

and GOD DAMN tell me hummus aint the shit, boi

I like them

good shit DESU

>lowers cholesterol

Isn't dietary cholesterol a meme?

Gay beans for GAYrabs. Hard pass

except these aint beans tho, gay ass

He said it lowers your cholesterol, not that it has low cholesterol. Whether that's even true or not, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Beaner detected

Garbanzo BEANS

chick PEAS

They're technically peas you dumb nigger.

Chickpeas smell and taste horrible...

I swear to god Chickpeas go well with damn near anything. GOAT legume 2bh

I eat them raw out of the can. Fucking 10/10. Mixed with cheddar and milk for supar gains dip.

best food ever.especially when prepared with olive oil and fresh lemon juice.they're a staple in the mediterannean.

"stabilizes blood sugar" rofl just like rye bread does that. You kids have no idea when talking about blood sugar.

G O A T
O
A
T

Enjoy your estrogen, OP.

Tasty, but I prefer cannellini beans desu

elaborate

and no chickpeas aint soy beans if thats what you think they are

still cant elaborate huh

got punked by some chickpeas whats up with that

Love hummus. Love chickpeas.

Hummus and pita chips are my greatness weakness

They're amazing. I put them in a bowl and douse them in olive oil and red wine vinegar and eat that shit like cereal

I like them, cooked them together with some veggies & rice a while ago

HEIGHT

THAT good SHIT dawgies

a great source of PROTEIN and CALORIES
very HEALTHY and good for the FRAME

i like em, they look like little ass beans

good post i deeply enjoyed it

Fucking hummus, man.

FUCKING HUMMUS!

Shit is the goat.

Fuck no they smell and taste like toddler shit

Isn't hummus high in fat?

What could you eat hummus with beside pita

When cutting, I like to dip vegetables in hummus. It's filling without being too high in calories (though obviously you'd have a more effective cutting tool with cottage cheese or greek yogurt).

I dunno what you're supposed to eat it with, but I find its pretty good as a condiment on sandwiches. Pretty high calorie though.

>lowers cholesterol

and test

It's high in fat because the hummus is made with an all oil base.

Want a low fat/calories hummus? Blend a can of chickpeas with some of the water in the can for moisture. Too bland? Add a teaspoon of the oil of your choice.

30g of hummus is enough for a snack. it has 4g fat, 2g protein, 5g carbs. no saturated fats. all the fat comes from the olive oil

like most things they're fine in moderation

Bland hummus is best. I'm lebanase and we only eat regular ass hummus. I was just asking about the fat because I'm trying to lose weight and was wondering if I should avoid it more. I hardly eat it anymore but was wondering if I should incorporate it in my diet. Leaning towards avoiding it still

>niggers

Hummus is only high in fat if you buy store bought. OG hummus isn't made with olive oil, just chickpeas, tahini, lemon, garlic, salt and water. Blend it all in a food processor and bask in the fibrous glory

If you're lebanese your body is built to digest hummus and other dishes made with regional food items. Just don't hog out and you'll be fine

>less than 100 kcal
>enough for a snack
I bet you're voting for Hillary.

Naw I'm fat I'm tryna lose weight and then gonna lift and I got an awful metabolism I really have to eat under 1500 cals

Also I'm half white

go back to arab-land with your hummus, sand nigger