Thinking of getting fit over the summer, what can I do if I don't have equipment and can't go to the gym...

Thinking of getting fit over the summer, what can I do if I don't have equipment and can't go to the gym? Currently a hungry skeleton, I really just want the aesthetics tbqh

Why can't you go to the gym?

Cardio and calisthenics

Yeah, never gonna make it.
It's not something you casually do over the summer.
You need to think about it as a liftestyle change or you will just be discouraged and quit after a few months.

And you will never make it if you don't have access to a gym, especially in a summer. The good thing about a gym is that you go there do your 1 hour and then go home. If you just do calisthenics at hom you will do a few pushups, pullups and dips, but 99/100 will never have the patience of doing that for 1 hour 5 days a week.

Get a job, or live cheaper and spent those 30 bucks you save on a gym membership, or sell something.

Get a job, buy equipment and start eating a lot.
Buying a gym membership is preferable, though.

50lbs bags of gravel at home improvement stores are like 5 dollars. Sandbag it up bromigo.

I can't go to the gym because of social anxiety

Have you tried not being a faggot ass pussy?

Yeah, go see a proffesional then. Or buy your home gym, but secluding yourself even more is gonna make it even worse

>thinking of getting fit
go fuck yourself faggot

Fuck you I was diagnosed by a doctor, why don't you try being an agoraphobe
You guys claim to be helpful but I ask for help and you just shit on me

red the stiky

Alright buddy, then I've got a great no-equipment-required workout for you.

Stopbeingafaggot x f

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Here's something you should know. Not everyone makes it. Not everyone is meant to make it. Not everyone in the world will be fit.

Some people dont eat right. Some people dont lift right. Some people dont sleep enough. They all have a number of reasons for why they cant do those things. The one thing they have in common is theyre not gonna make it. And thats all there is to it.

this. you need to have the FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT in order to make it

But as soon as you do one, and I do mean one, set of any exercise that goes away.

when the fuck did anyone claim to be helpful

where the fuck do you think you are, did you just type random gibberish into the address bar with your glistening sausage fingers

gtfo you spastic

What happened to 'we're all gonna make it?'

Just have headphones in and the only conversations that may happen are
"Can you give me a spot"
>yeah sure
"How many more sets do you have on this"
>x more
Just take your headphones man, have the music you like and you will get used after 3 sessions. Also if you see a therapist or something it's even better, tell them about your decision.
What country are you in out of curiosity.

get into bodyweight stuff like handstand training, planche training, yoga, pistol squats, get a pull-up bar etc.

do sprints

most of all learn nutrition and eat well.

Azerbaijan

POO IN LOO

i have social anxiety, its been 3 years hitting the gym, anxiety doesnt go, you just learn how to deal with it, today i almost skip the gym because it was full of people, i didnt think it twice and went to workout