The look the receptionist gives you when you turn up to the gym at 6am on a saturday morning

>the look the receptionist gives you when you turn up to the gym at 6am on a saturday morning

They literally have to be there, too

>a smile and a hi

that's a perfectly normal greeting op, how autistic are you exactly?

>implying YOU have to be there

>the look the receptionist gives you when you come in ON CHRISTMAS DAY.
>I'm bearing gifts, but it's Christmas after all
>24 hour private club takes their 24 hour quality very seriously

I still get small perks for doing this 5 months ago

Tipping your receptionist might be a meme, but good lord does it work

They're getting paid for that

I don't get it
They're probably just impressed

Getting up at 6am on a saturday show that you get shit done. Most people sleep in.

Better than going at peak times.
>people talking on their phones while on the elliptical
>people resting in the machines doing nothing by fiddling with their phones
>me walking around awkwardly waiting for the machine to be free
I wish I had a better gym near me.

>gym is open at 6am
>for people to there at 6am
>receptionist is working at 6am

i think you need to take a deep look into your insecurities

what the fuck?

who cares stop posting crying memes faggot

umad

don't you guys get it? it's because it means you weren't out partying with all your friends the night before like every normal person

>tfw you make friends with the bugs in your home gym
>hornet bro makes his same flying route every 10 minutes
>spider bro chilling on his web on my extra 5lb plates. always checking out my form.
>june bug bro going in circles and getting tipped over every time the fan blows in his direction
>moth buddy still on the ceiling, not sure if he's dead.
>scorpion fag creeping around the edges waiting to strike i just know it.
>that one quick bug that you still haven't seen but know he's there. every time you move the weight around you see something scurry in the corner of your eye and you're slightly worried he'll appear on your barbell one day.

i'll catch that fucker eventually. but yeah it's like my own little gym social circle. except there's a new june bug every day and some asshole bugs. but there's no judging receptionist or people.

>tipping your receptionist
>living in the land of burgers

10/10 green text

You clearly didn't play sports in college.

Dude, I'd rather deal with that then the looks I was getting when buying booze at 6am on Tuesday.

I like your optimism

6 am ain't shit fags

I go for a mile jog before work at 4 am. Shit when I was active duty wed be doing PT by 5.

good for you bro. and you go to bed at 7:30pm.

would you like a metal?

I do like metal, mostly doom and thrash.

I got to bed at 10ish

aww shit. tired me can't spell.

I go every Friday and Saturday night at like 11pm lol. Grow some balls you little faggot, so you want gains or not?

Are you a senior in highschool? If not, grow the fuck up

I like the early morning look. People are impressed by people with priorities
. I feel guilty when I go to the gym at 1pm desu

>tfw you ignore them

I hate fake people, I dont want your fake greeting

I go 6 days a week twice a day man what are you doing with your time except pretending you got gains

Laughed aloud

I'm an introvert and prefer to spend time alone, I'd rather spend a weekend doing stuff by myself than with friends to be honest. I've already had a lot of fun in my life drinking and partying so I don't really care anymore about those things, and now that I'm older I'm more comfortable admitting to myself that this is the way I am. I used to go to social shit all the time because I felt like I was supposed to and cool if I did. Now I just do whatever I want, which is mostly going to the gym super late and then spending time on a hobby.

stay blessed you social butterfly!

oh shit bro what branch were you?
Im thinking about rejoining. Was Garryowen.

>allowing bugs in your house

>mfw only two of the employees at my gym are actually fit and they are Chads, the girls are either slightly chubby or skinny fat

These damn Christian gyms

>that look the receptionist gives you when you go to the gym for the 2nd time that day

my gym is in the garage. i don't have bugs inside other than toby

Who's Toby?

Nice

is toby a dog?
my dog is called toby tho

>actually tipping the receptionist

The madman

my girlfriend brought it home one day. she says she feels sorry for it and that it just needs a place to stay for a while. the only thing it does is eats all my gains and sheds its fucking hair everywhere. she calls it her "brother" but i call it a fucking leech.

FUCK OFF TOBY IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS YOU DON'T PAY FOR SHIT AND THE LIVING ROOM SMELLS LIKE BO NOW

Introduce the scorpion to Toby.

Dude, this is Veeky Forums. People are here for one of three reasons: to get fit, to laugh at FPS, or stare numbly into the distance into a place where people are capable of having normal interactions with human beings.

Perfectly summed up. I kek'd.

It's been nice! But bois, I finished my breakfast. Now I go showering, dress my self and kiss my still spleeping wife goodbye for the day because I got to go to work.

THIS.
JUST.

>gym is open at 6am
>for older people that get in at 6am
>the receptionist goes out on other nights of the week

>being impressed by a greentext that likely a twelvie wrote

the receptionist thats there on saturday is the fuckin cutest

>tfw shes the only one who ever talks to me when i show up at the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

tfw you get away with wearing basketball shorts to the gym because your gym has a basketball court.

> something o'clock in the morning and can't sleep so decide to hit the gym to tire self out
> never done this before but why not since I'm paying
> show up and don't see anyone at any station through the window
> Walk in and plain Jane receptionist smiles
> swipe my card and she tells me I'm the first one in for the day and the gym is empty
> I look at her and in the dull mindedness of no sleep tell her" I've got 10 minutes if she wants to hit the showers with me"
> She then sucks in her lips and chuckles while slowly turning away
> I then proceed to the locker room and completely forget about her

i Just pretend i'm hungover and had a big night.

wow smooth talker you're so dreamy

KEK

has anyone been a receptionist? my gf needs a job and the sign at my gym is up but everytime i see it i think about these stupid stories and all the douches that are going to hit on her.

Its a cosy job tbqh senpai

Been doing it for a few years part time

kek user

I feel you tho, I have to deal with deadbeat relatives who fuck everything up.

Theres a bunch of things you can do to fuck with people like that, I can list a few:
* thumbtacks in his clothing / bedsheets
* put a chain with a padlock through a couple of big plates, then put them on his bed so he's forced to either hurt himself trying to move them (i'm assuming he's weak) or ask for help. If asked about it say you needed somewhere to put them for a short while while you clean up or whatever, and you chained them up so he wouldn't hurt himself trying to move them. then say something like "not that it should matter since you're out looking for your own place to stay, right? haha"
* drop all your rancid protein farts in his pillow
* jerk off into your GFs panties, then leave them in his room. Then, tell GF you saw panties in there and ask if he had a girl over. This works better if you can get his semen instead of your own.
* leave a pile of application to various fast food places in his room
* frame him for murder or something idk

W H O?
H
O
?