Do you have a hobby that "conflicts" with your Veeky Forumsness...

Do you have a hobby that "conflicts" with your Veeky Forumsness, whether or not you find it hard to find time for you hobby any more or, if you do, people that find any Chadness you might have is counteracted by the 1000 hours you've logged onto League of Legends?

Is drinking away your depression a hobby?

studying although not a hobby

>ok let me just finish this last chapter before i eat
>2 hours later
>damn i'm hungry

I like vintage pen-and-paper RPGs and Magic. I really don't have time to do those things and lift and cook and hang out with gf and puppers, so I don't do them anymore.

I don't have any shame about liking nerdy shit and people generally just accept it as an eccentricity if you're attractive, but most people in those crowds are not fitness oriented. I've met some really good friends thru my hobbies but honestly hanging out with them is kind of depressing sometimes :(

Alcohol makes your lifts better. Arnold said so
Miring that attention span

Tbh OP you need to sort your priorities. I've managed to build up a level of guilt whenever i play games for too long. One game of CS GO is enough for me to feel quilty of wasting time.
Also i don't enjoy games as much as i used to even if i want to

>gf

REEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT

only on Veeky Forums is someone who plays Magic and 1974 D&D considered normal

>Needing to be self conscious about your hobbies to appear socially superior
I lift and I love wearing waifu t-shirts and reading light novels in public.

Cave diving. Shits expensive and can't lift day of sometimes day after if I'm doing a long deco dive

But...lifting is my hobby.

Yeah, smoking weed. Its kinda a hobby

I frequent Super Smash Bros Melee and Project M tournaments so sitting on my ass for 7+ hours for 2 times a week definitely isnt great

I draw comics and read a lot. I already work at an 8 hour desk job and another 4 hours a day sitting at home is slowly killing me.

This League player manages to do it

Fucking this

>I just need to finish up this paper and then I can go to the gym
>Four hours later: gym is closed, still writing paper

Is browsing an anime imageboard considered a hobby?

Lord yes. I like video games a lot, drawing, anime, music, etc. That plus depression is a bad combo my dude

Fuck this is relatable

manages to do what, play computer games and be a dyel fuck? Yeah that sure is challenging

I stopped playing WoW
and most video games in general to use my time more positively.

I'd say my biggest downfall now is reading, I really enjoy taking an hour in the evening to read. Apparently most girls aren't into it.

I like drugs, particularly stimulants and psychs, both of which kill your appetite. So ever 3rd-4th weekend, I end up not really eating much of anything for at least a day.

If you call having a decade long eating disorder a hobby, yes, indeed I do. It does add up to 5-10 hours a week, plus wasted $, and a plethora of obvious nutritional and physiological negatives that impact my fit progress. No one's fault but my own, judge me hard, idgaf.

Oh and top irony: captcha = "select all the food". Well played Veeky Forums, well played.

>only 1000 hours

How does one balance Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

>not getting toasted and lifting or going for a run
c'mon man that's like half the fun of getting high.

>be me, grad student
>only my coworkers and a very small group of friends know this
>be at a social event I'm performing in an orchestra at
>intermission, standing near the food stalls like an autist
>conductor comes up to me with a few normie friends of his
>"And this is user, one of our first violinists. He'll probably become concertmaster if the old one retires haha"
>I just mostly stand there, nod and thank him awkwardly like an autist
>"So what other interests do you have, user?"
>trying to keeping spaghetti intact
>"W-well, it's quite obscure and probably uninteresting to you."
>"Don't be silly! We love to hear about your passions"
>"Well, there was this recent result that determined the undecidability of gap problems in condensed matter theory and I think that's really interesting since this shows that..."
>"O-oh really user, well, we'll just go back into the auditorium now."
>mfw
Never trust the normies.

gaming, sitting for 4-5 hours straight has made my hamstrings extremely short and tight
killed my squat depth

I have an anime figure collection worth over $4,000

Me too, brother

Just because you wasted over 4 grand on it doesn't mean it's worth that much.

>wasted

Alcoholism, substance abuse, drawing and being obsessed with history

Vidya