I'm 6'0 and weigh 230 pounds. I'm trying to lose weight over the summer

I'm 6'0 and weigh 230 pounds. I'm trying to lose weight over the summer

If I starting biking everyday and eating healthy, is it plausible to lose like 30 pounds in a few months? Today I starting biking for the first time and went 10 miles

As a fairly overweight guy who will drop some water weight, I'd say you can realistically drop 30 pounds in 3 months. That's working very hard and eating at a decent deficit non-stop.

>30 pounds in a few months
Possible

Will your body look anyhow not obese? No

I was 6'0 225 piece of shit when I started to cut and most of my fat was gone only at 145. You have a very long road to go, fatass

I lost 30 lbs in a little over 3 months so yeah you can do it. Count calories and exercise

How's your skin dude?

The highest healthy amount of weight lost per week is two pounds. Considering you're a fat motherfucker, you could probably lose a little more than that pretty easily by eating healthy and exercising. 30lbs in 3 months is very doable, assuming you're dedicated.

It's okay. Only have some stretchmarks on my biceps

here's a pic of me, I don't think I look TOO obese

But is it like 'can't sleep with anyone cuz I'm a melted candle'? You're about my weight and I'm 5'11, already dropped about 20.

sorry about the double chin

Yes you are. Don't delude yourself

I don't get it

are you holding a gamecube game, controller and console?

I am

is okay, that's why I'm here

why did you block them out

they're customized and could probably be traced back to me

To lose 30 pounds in 4 months, you're gonna need to eat a deficit of 800-1000 calories everyday. That would mean ~1600 calories a day and exercise. Are you ready to do that?

You're a babyfaced chubster (I can tell even with the blur)

That is accurate.

Thanks

Is biking a good way to start? I did 10 miles today, how fast should I work my way up?

Bro just get a fitbit or something that tracks exercises and it'll tell you about how many calories you burn in a day, then just eat way, way less than that.

>Is biking a good way to start?
Counting your calories by tracking literally everything you eat and drink by fucking grams is a good way to start. Exercises will just help along the road. Don't rely on them much

A realistic expectation is 20 pounds. Don't delude yourself into thinking you'll look amazing fast, and keep your goals practical. Count your calories with an app or something. If you give up midway through focus on maintaining your weight for a week or two and then getting back on track and losing more.

>they're customized and could probably be traced back to me
lel

And a copy of Super Smash Bros?

>the entire thread was just prepping for this baiteroony

Holy shit, that's great. Biking is a great way to lose weight, good luck bro.

not op but I feel super nauseous after like 10 minutes of biking am I going to die

Yeah, biking is bretty good.

Look into doing interval training. Basically, you go all out for a short period, go slow for a bit, then go hard again and repeat. Example on a bike might be:

30 seconds all out
1 minute leisurely
repeat 12-20 times.

As you get better, increase the all out time more and more.

Is your blood pressure usually normal?

Its the only full body pic I got

What makes you say that?

Thanks man

You can lose weight even if you sit all day. All you need is a calorie deficit. There's no good or bad way to start, eat less than you burn daily.
>inb4 still gaining
Then you're not eating less.
>inb4 hormonal imbalances
Don't eat less than 1200kcal
>inb4 skelly mode
Cardio only increases Vo2max, your muscles get bigger from liftan

Yeah I've been to the doctor's a lto recently for some head trauma and it's usually around 125-135/60-75 and my resting heart rate (according to my monitor) is ~58 (it's usually in the low 60s when working)

I'm overweight, borderline obese, but I don't have a history of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or..anything bad, really. I've dodged the bullet so far and I want to make sure it stays that way.

Actually, I'm in the same boat as OP - 6ft, 240 Ibs. My questions is, if I eat 1500 calories a day while lifting weights, would I gain muscle or just be burning more calories with no gains? Thanks in advance.

Also, OP, I was eating at 1500 calories a day and lost 30 pounds with no exercise at all in 4 months (but I gained it back), do you should lose more than that with biking.

Thanks man!

Good luck with your quest too

sauce on girl

You will get very little muscle gainz, but mostly you should obtain discipline and get used to workout routine, so as soon as you finish your cut and move up to TDEE it will be pretty easy to start packing up that meat

TDEE?

Did you ever think that googling something can be actually way faster than asking for an answer on a Latvian anonymous net fishing community?

no

I'll be 100% honest with you bro I dropped 61 pounds in three months. No drugs or sickness just strict diet and a two day split with three additional days of cardio.

at 200lbs OP will still look fairly overweight, but not obese.

Are we talking about modern American standards or Veeky Forums ones?