It's Cinco de Mayo, Veeky Forums. Why are you sitting in your room alone? You should be out at the bars...

It's Cinco de Mayo, Veeky Forums. Why are you sitting in your room alone? You should be out at the bars, enjoying cheap tacos and coronas with your friends. Don't you like to have fun, Veeky Forums? Come on, live a little!

Because i have a final at 8am, i don't drink, and cinco de mayo is a retarded holiday for alcoholic degenerates to pretend they're drinking for a reason

I've been sick since Saturday. Haven't been able to lift :(

On the plus side, me being out of the gym means that my Chad hasn't been able to eat any pizza

>ripped the corner cap of my bumper off 2 weeks ago offroading in WV
>new part finally came in
>went to brother in laws house so we can put it on together
>drinking irish whiskey together
>ex who left me 3 months ago texts me
>shes coming by while im at work tomorrow to pick up her dishes which is the last of her shit still at my house besides the bed im still sleepin on
>she asks if im going out tonight
>tell her no
>tell her ive been avoiding my favorite bar because i dont want to see her there with a new guy
>we were together for 2 years and i know damn well shes been seeing some guy
>she posts pics of it online
>im not friends with her online but mutual friends tell me about it even tho i dont want to here it
>shes says shes not going so i should go out anyway
>fuck that, just got home, having 1 more beer before i go to bed
>feel kinda depressed since im sitting alone
>kinda happy tho since shes finally getting the rest of her shit out so i wont have to talk to her anymore
>wish shed take the bed so it was 100% done but she has no place to put it so i kinda feel trapped
>just wish she was honest with me about this new guy
>just want to find a new girl so i can get 100% over her
>ive been sleeping with a mutual friend of ours but she just makes me miss my ex more
anyone else know this feel? Its a terrible feel and i just want to move on

On a good note tho, my cut has gone well and im lookin jacked as fuck. i think shes gained 10 lbs. id give up almost anything to go back 6 months ago when things were perfect but i dont think id take her back now. i dont know who i am anymore.

job interview tomorrow. and i have no friends

>go to a bar

>by yourself

sounds like a recipe for destroying gains

>have a drink

>see people having fun, you are alone

>drink more and more cause depressed

nah. my body is all I have left.

>tfw Mexican and nobody celebrates 5 de Mayo here
you gringos just want excuses to get drunk and pretend not to be racist

Because im not a mexican u faggot

its the exact same way with st pattys day haha. We dont care why the holiday is a holiday, we just care about getting trashed.

My uni gym didn't open today so i went to the beach with a qt, drank some beer and smoked some cigarettes. Pretty good day desu
>inb4 you're not going to make it amigo

I can't ever talk to anyone about this

I'm military. I've built a reputation for being a team player by defending targets of gossip, arguing against widely held negative opinions, etc. I am indiscriminate in all situations and am constantly holding a positive outlook. I'm eccentric in what I'm focused on (although extremely loyal) and highly inclined to commit to the most insignificant of initiatives. This is who I am.

No one here is motivated to do anything except cry about rules or getting up early, or to hang out with one another and do the crying in other places. I'm frankly sick of it, and people are sick of me. Even the lightest of motivational prodding by me is met with group rejection now. My closest friends here stopped texting me and asking me to hang out, and at the same time now cry along with a young 19 year old Californian high school enlistee that dominates the social scene by talking fast and talking shit on everyone. It makes me sick to be around people like that and I refuse to stoop to bitching just so I'll have friends. They're shitty people.

I can't go out and have fun on Cinco de Mayo partly due to self-held ideals, and partly to being rejected by just about everyone. And the worst part is, the "compatible friends" are all tryhards just looking to make themselves look good on paper. They latch on to me since they have no one else that's motivating and just unload their bullshit onto me. They go out of their ways to make life harder on everyone because it's "something they can fix" and put down as a bullet, and are joyless bastards. In conversation they practically extort me for useful information and have no interest in just talking. They're just as awful as the crybabies.

I hate this generation, and that goes for you too, Veeky Forums. The "why not?" and "can-do" mindset is completely lost on everyone but me, it seems.

because the other day I found a sick little stray puppy outside my house and I have to wake up early for a vet appointment for him.

WALL

>my wife's dog

i dont get it

It's advanced memery

I'm working. I did forget it was a bit of a holiday today.

>advanced memery

heh, think again kid. Your memes are small time. I get it, youre fresh off the boat from reddit and you want to fit in with the big boys, but let me tell you something buster, Im the biggest boy here. Im one of the oldest oldfags around (been here since 2011) and know more about memes than you ever will

No thanks. Too pissed off from work.

>yearly review at work with boss
>get told I'm not doing enough of my job
>then get told I'm doing too much of other people's jobs and it needs to stop
>wtf

Fucking tell everyone else to do their fucking jobs so I don't have to. Fuck I'm still mad.

Don't meme me bro

BUILD

Sackless cuck: the post

>mfw cutting

Eating tacos and drinking shitty corona beer is all I'm thinking of doing right now but I fucking can't, senpai

>tfw I haven't yet reached my ideal form
>tfw I have to wait another year to get dem dere Cinco de Mires

>Cinco de Mires
I like it user

Shoo shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

shoo shoo gains goblin

hey man going through the same here, it fucking sucks but I was only a year in. fit/ is getting me through it fuck her bro. she is someone else's problem now.

Because I celebrated it at 2am this morning getting free beer at my state Capitol and watching politicians attempt to pass a budget.

Cause I realized life is a meme

>started lifting 7 months ago and made great progress
>realize im still ugly.

I only lift cause its something to remove a couple hours out of my day now.

You seem like a really cool guy. Hope you'll find some fitting company somewhen