Bros...Started a 1200 cal diet couple weeks ago and last time I pooped was last Sunday. It's been 4 days...

Bros...Started a 1200 cal diet couple weeks ago and last time I pooped was last Sunday. It's been 4 days. Should I be worried? inb4 trolling.

>1200

so you just a ultra manlet or a desperate motherfucker doomed to fail

Have you eaten substantial solid food? Also don't go more than 800 below tdee, malnutrition will set and you will start losing muscle too.

Assuming you are not a recovering morbidly obese person.

Curious on this one too. I poop like once every 3-4 days, and it's generally rabbit pellets in large amounts when I do. I eat a lot of meat and protein, two slices of whole wheat toast, fruits and veggies. Not sure what the deal is, except I'm around 1500-2000 cals.

FIBER
I
B
E
R

Brown rice and oatmeal it is.

Of course...Usually carrots, cauliflower and raw spinach with a can of tuna in water. If not, chicken breast (not in can). Banana in the morning, snack on almonds 2-3 times a day, if not hand full of grapes, maybe a mandarin orange. Right now im eating a corn on the cub. It's not really that hard actually. Yeah I'd kill for a burger and fries with a milkshake right now but I've had enough of those previously. Currently at 178lbs 5'11". All my life my weight has been all fat no muscle mass. So cutting down to 165 then bulking while lifting. Not going to gym yet. Seriously tho, just answer this, regardless of how retarded my diet works for me. Is not pooping for 4 days bad?

i have girl friends that last 5 days on average

Eat plantains my brother

I'd be concerned about a 1200 calorie diet plan, to be honest. As pointed out, you're really riding the edge of your body's starvation reaction with that. I'd say you should try doing 1700 calories for a while and see if you still are losing weight. That's just my ideas on that, though.

As for your bm issues, I had something similar happen to me. I'd suggest consuming more water than you currently are, as well as varying your weekly diet to have days where you're taking in more fiber and less protein than you currently are. Don't let that go for too long, either. If you're still backed up after changing things around, go to a doctor. You could have an obstruction completely unrelated to your diet.

what you're doing is completely fucking retarded. seriously.

here's what you want, no matter what your weight or looks: keep muscle, lose fat.

that's it. that's always what you want. what everyone wants.

what you're doing is causing you to lose weight, yes. but it's probably an even split of losing muscle as well as fat. that's fucking stupid beyond belief. it is WAY harder to add muscle than it is to lose fat.

tl;dr: look up the PSMF diet. if you want to lose fat while keeping muscle (hint: that's what you want) you need to do the PSMF diet while lifting. if you don't lift, your existing muscle mass will literally melt away and it'll take months, if not years to get it back. all thanks to your stupid naive weight-loss plan.

Why cut if you have no muscle?

it can be bad if you have a blockage, sounds like you dont get a lot of fiber desu.
how much almonds are you eating a day, because for you to get your DV of fiber from them alone would put you around 1000cals with just the almonds. replace the banana with a cup of oats and trade the grapes for more almonds or oats, lentils would add a lot of fiber and protein.

Nice body!

how the hell are you only eating 1200 calories. What is the point?

I'm a short grill and I get about 1300 to cut and that's tiny, it feels like I'm eating nothing sometimes.

It's the fiber. Get more, even if you think you're getting enough. Baked beans have a lot of fiber and are cheap. If you still can't get enough without going over your calorie goals then get some fiber supps (psyllium husk).

But yeah I find it hard to get enough protein and fiber in my diet with so little calories, don't know how you're doing it on 1200.

i'm surprised people can contradict themselves

in just 2 sentences

and not realise

> don't do low calorie

> do PSMF.

??????????

OP i don't worry since I can remember i shit like once every 3-5 days because the thought of shitting is disgusting to me.
The only time i shit right after eating is if i eat foods from dominos or mcdonalds

not pooping is good, it means youre digesting your food more efficiently which leads to lean gains

Same situation. 1200 cals (my TDEE ~2500 with lifting), 5 days without poop. I drink enough and consume at least 50g of fiber daily on top of 120g of protons

Digestive disorders like IBS are more common in women (though men tend to get GERD and ulcers) I have slow transit constipation and my colon nearly ruptured when I didn't poop for nearly two weeks... The pain was something else, rolling around on the bathroom floor after the 3rd enema

You DO NOT want it to get that bad. Water. Aloe vera gel. Don't eat a ton of bran. that's what made it worse for me.

Alright...Here's a follow up post and more clarification on why i'm doing a retard diet (according to most) which works for my psychology. First of all, i just POOPED! and boy it felt glorious! Second, let's all agree that half of all this is mental. You have to make yourself mentally ready and that's exactly what i'm doing. Motivating myself by seeing fat loss results daily. Every morning when I wake up I see less stomach fat. Then I hop into scale and it confirms. So when I crave for junk food, I think about how awesome I did that day and excited to see results again next morning, NOT NEXT WEEK. I don't want to go to gym feeling like a hippo, I want to go carrying some already accomplished success. Yes I lose muscle in the process but i'm okay working a little harder to get the loses back. For me, want to go to gym mentally ready, willingly versus a burden that needs to be done is a line between success and failure. I see results daily. Plus I only need to do this 3 more weeks reaching a 165lbs goal. Then I'll follow a more normal diet with proper nutritions. Here's another shocker for you guys, when I reach 165lbs in 3 weeks, that'd make it a 20lbs loss in 5 weeks. Which is insane I know.

See the point in my post. It's seeing daily results for motivation. Are you a coffee drinker? Coffee gives you a full feeling. I'm the least person to give health advise. I'm able to do it by eating the first meal as late as I can during the day. For instance, I ate my oats at 3pm yesterday and that was the first meal. I drink couple cups off coffee and that helps with the hunger, which I don't get in the mornings anymore. Of course, I'm not suggesting anything to anyone. Just answering a question of how I do it. So when you eat late, your second meal is also late, at like 8-9pm ish. Snacks in between, almonds, greens whatever and guess what? It's bedtime.

>Then I hop into scale and it confirms
I don't even weight myself because I don't poop. Longer I stay on diet, the bigger my gut is and more I weight
- user

I also believe everything we eat no matter how healthy it is, contains sugar. Sugar in blood makes you hungry faster. By eating less, your sugar level in your blood decreases by time and your body gets used to not getting hungry fast.

How so man? That doesn't make sense.

That's fucking disgusting, I don't go a day without shitting. Something is wrong with you
Also if you're a grown man wtf are you doing 1.2kcals a day for

What exactly doesn't make sense? That all that I eat stays in my body and doesn't want to exit?

Part that you said, longer you stay in diet, the bigger your gut is and you weight more.

What exactly you don't understand? If you put food inside your body and it doesn't get out of it, it only adds to overall weight of your body.

>> be me
>> 339 lbs
>> 1,000 cal daily since Feb
>> lost nearly 100 lbs
>> no poopies
>> no one ever told me
>> no poopies

TLDR; no poopies

top KEK

Yeah I basically do IF because I like feeling like I'm eating a lot, and if I only eat 1x or 2x a day it feels much less like a cut, because my portions are big. If I spread my meals out I have to have rabbit portions.

Well if it's working for you keep going. I wouldn't have such a large deficit from the get go because eventually you'll have to lower your kcals to keep dropping weight, and if you started too low, you won't have any to drop without feeling like utter shit.

I see your point.

You are honestly fine. You just aren't eating that much. Drink a lot of water and take some fiber supplements tho. Don't stay this low for a very long time. You should look into the PMSF. (Protein Sparing Modified Fast) book by Lyle McDonald (in the PLG dropbox). It's the fastest safest way to burn the most fat. Some people stay on it longer than the prescribed two weeks. It sucks though. Good luck. You also should start lifting regardless.

Much appreciated!

>on a trip
>take some pills to avoid shitting myself cause theres a lot of long bus rides
>end up taking one shit over a week in
>realized i was walking around a lot and burning off a bunch of calories

Drink coffe and eat prunes

london