Greater Germany thread

Greater Germany thread

>Switzerland
Haha get fucked. You wish.

>switzerland
the swiss don't want to be part of germany, and the germans don't want them either

Do you think we'll ever get to see Germany balkanized again? The only thing a united Germany seems to be good for is destroying Europe.

>Switzerland
>Alsace-Lorraine

Oh he's been a busy boy.

>tfw hundreds of hours of /gsg/ have made me a giant Reichaboo.
The shape is so aesthetic.

>reichaboos are autists obsessed with shapes and video games
Who would have known.

... I fucking wanted to post
>Those borders are literally and unironically disgusting, but when it comes to GroBGermanium there will be plenty of posts speaking about aesthetic borders.

>German existence meme
The first and only real German state in history was the DDR because it finally abolished the medieval states and replaced them with county level units (bezirk).
And even this doesn't count as a fully independent country because it was a de facto puppet of the Soviet Union.

So yes, how can this alleged "Germany" be a threat if "Germany" doesn't even exist?

>Alsace-Lorraine

At least he used the proper name.

No
Fuck off m
Germany doesn't deserve ti exist if bismark doesn't exist

Why user on /pol/ and now on Veeky Forums make threads about greater germany and only germany?

Why dont they make it for UK, france, italy or france?

In order for this to happen, You'd have to invade no less than 5 neutral countries, and italy.

Those have been done already and Veeky Forumstorians have a hate boner for Germany so this is way more fun

Why do american germanboos have such an obsession:

1) With ÜberMegaGrossGermania in general
2) With Alsace Lorraine in particular.

Because the UK, France, and Italy were actually great Empires once.

Also, because autists like rooting for the bad guy.

Because Elsass-Lothringen is German, you fucking Anglo, and its theft at Versailles is a wrong that needs to be rectified.

For me, it bugs me that the French have a huge ego and pride to recognizing the Vosges as a natural border. For the French they HAVE to have a border along the Rhine otherwise the universe will explode but they're perfectly okay recognizing the Alps, the Pyrenees, and the Ardennes as borders.

They're all natural borders, man.

Extend France to the Rhineland, and it's perfect.

Yes I never understood the French Rhine autism

I'm okay with the French taking the whole of Belgium if Germany gets the tiny region of Alsace

Natural borders are bullshit that only serve to cause world wars for the sake of autism. Human borders are anything BUT natural. They were never natural. You people don't even believe in the God who defined that nature for you anymore, but you believe in the borders He mandates!

It's bananas.

Ethnicity and language had little weight until the rise of nationalism . Half of the regions in France (and other european countries) spoke in different dialects under the monarchy.

So no, just because the people there spoke a german dialect doesn't mean Germany had a claim on a region which had been in the French realm for 200 years in 1870. The only right to it was the right of conquest, anything else is semantics. But by the time they annexed Alsace Lorraine, nationalism was also ingrained there, which is why the transition back into French hands wasn't quite as much of an event compared to the trauma it was when the french lost it.

disgusting tbqh
czeched tho

By natural everyone means defensible. There is a reason the Rhine and the Danube were the borders of the Roman Empire, and why Mountain passes were so important.

>Ukraine exists
Gross.

It's about defensibility, you mentally deficient Kraut.

>coming from the mouth of a island monkey with a natural moat telling others what their borders so should be

>Alsace-Lorraine
>but not Prussia, Silesia, Pommern, the Sudetenland and all the other little parts
Go hard or go home

I'm Italian, dipshit.

The Channel is also the perfect example of why natural borders are so good too.

A lot of autism went into that, but it's still shit.

Quite a few of the choices for capitals are literally WTF-tier, and ditto for how the Bundesländer were lumped together with various cities and their regions -- even by historical standards they are not bloody likely.

>Italy
Holy fuck

>Alsace-Lorraine
>Anything german about it

>not Greater Flanders
One job

>sudetenland
Lol keep dreaming krauts

>Greater Gibraltar (EN)

>under German rule for roughly 700 years
>get brief independence only to get Heim ins Reich'd again after a mere 20 years
>become Soviet sockpuppet for 45 years
>now irrelevant except for sextourism
Nice country you got there

Denmark can keep Schleswig

What does pic mean? Hitler, Willy, and Mosley? No blobbing?

This is how genocides happen

>Ablor
Sounds like someone vomiting, which is how I feel when looking at this map.

>under German rule for roughly 700 years
>HRE was one country that was highly centralised and controlled by the Emperor

Greater Germany

>Istra
>Slovenija
>Czechia
>parts of Italy
>Switzerland
>Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
>half of """Germany""" is Poland
I'm curious. I really am. What possible reason could there be in including territories which are not culturally German into Germany? Look at that map. It makes no sense outside of "look at my massive blob which makes absolutely no sense historically or culturally :)".

>fucking Switzerland but no Prussia

/thread

It's mostly just >H>R>E plus German Empire borders

>using no longer valid demography charts
Time to recreate Dacia I guess.
>they STILL don't include Czhechia, Istra, Slovenija, Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania but your map does.

Poles eternally BTFO

Which is something that makes no sense demographically or historically, since the German Empire was created on riding the current of pangermanism, which means that half of the territories here have no place within it.

>>using no longer valid demography charts
I know, but this is a history board, and these borders would have been ultimate comfyness for a greater Germany.
>Poles eternally BTFO
N-not really

hehe nice meme Czech bro, Polish admirer here

So France, UK, Spain, Italy, etc aren't real because their regions are named similarly to the past?

The german regions are rather named after napoleon's order of germany anyway.

>Serbia owns the entirety of Slavonia for no reason
>Krajina given to Serbia but Hercegovina remains in Bosnia for no reason
>Italy owns Dalmatia for no reason

>THAT GERMANY
What the fuck, mang?

>Greater Germany thread

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY ALSACE-LORRAINE

>Alsace-Lorraine

It's Alsace-Moselle, brainlet

Rate my GroßGermanius.

The thinking man's Germany

I lived in Lorraine for 4 years and I can assure you I've never heard one word of german. They don't even have a german dialect like Alsace (or if it does it's barely used because I never heard it).
People in Alsace-Lorraine are french, not germans you dumb schleu.

>Dismantling AH instead of absorbing it
>Italy and Sar-Pied together
>Land in the British Isles (but not Saxon-settled areas)
>Ottoman colonization
meme/10

So it's good, got it.

>Wanting disgusting Mag*ars in your Germanium

Spending time in the /gsg/ general is actually what made me so anti-Germany

epic xD

The only thing really missing is the tip of LongKorea poking into the screen.

Half of current Poland was German before WW2

>Giving all the old french colonies to Spain.
>Giving Alsace and Lorraine, two french territories that are 95% culturally french to Germany.
>Russia blobbing up in Easter Europe.
>Sweden.
>Giving Island to the UK.
>That awkward nonsensical splitting of Italy.
>Byzantine Empire not getting Rome and Sicily back.
>Germany getting Egypt.
Please stop.

Why would there be a territory called Österreich inside a greater Germany? Why would you call it that, a Reich within a Reich?

>Luxembourg

>Luxembourg
Surely you meant Lesser Portugal.

this
small brain: luxembourg is german
normal brain: luxembourg is french
better brain: luxembourg is dutch
ascended brain: luxembourg is czech

Yes, Elsaß should return some day

France surely will fracture some time in the century.

>before WW2
Nigger, half the world was Roman before a certain year.

>half the world was Roman

No! Every man under the administration of Roman rule was by no means a proper Roman!

Every man under German rule was by no means a proper German.

Österreich means "Eastern March," or "Eastern Realm."

Transcendant Being: Germany, French, the Low Countries, and Czechia are Luxembourgish.

A Pole in German territory was a Pole in German territory, in exactly the same way.

they might have been subjects, but they were not citizens

This. Only thing /gsg/ is good for is showing how autistic g*rmaboos are

DEUTSCHE

no germnay can be great without prussia

Germany can't be greater than it already is. The immigrants and refugees have allowed Germany to reach its apex.