What steroids cycle would you use if you were an MMA fighter?

And if money was not an issue

Other urls found in this thread:

steroid.com/Halotestin.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is testing an issue? If it's not, I'd rather do something else than get punched in the face by ex-convicts in front of 5 ppl for chump change.

can you make a cycle for both? Testing and non-testing?

I had primo and anavar in mind.

If it's legitimate USADA testing, you aren't passing a test unless you're well-connected and well-funded. Like to sketchy chemists and doctors who decided to forego a legitimate career that requires years of education to create drugs for elite athletes.

Non-tested? Idk, everything? Test for recovery. Tren for aggression and overall strength. Maybe get off the tren if you're one of those guys whose cardio suffers on Tren. Deca for joints.

A fatal one.

Halotestin.
steroid.com/Halotestin.php

Tren
+ Amphetamines
+ Ammonia Salts

>You'll shred your opponent to pieces

You better ask /asp/ because no one here knows about fighting and condition, myself inclued.

I would guess that anavar and something for more red blood cells is the way to go for such sports.

The most you can take without getting caught, same as every other fucking sport, goes for every drug related to the goal not just juice, hgh, epo, uppers, downers, diuretics, creatine.

I box.
I've never cycled a few guys I train with do.
2nd had knowledge is you don't want mass unless you want to up a division, and to drop the same principles apply to cutting.
What I'm told is you want to focus on enhancing recovery.
So unless you're doing 5+ days training weekly for prolonged sessions I wouldn't bother.

Hmm...

They take something like 250mg test + 100tren afaik

Pay professionals for that if money isn't an issue

>training to fight
The insecurity runs deep among those people; deeper than those who just lifts

Actually I'm an ex dancer, Latin, ballroom and Jazz.
Fucked myself up in a car accident and took up boxing as physio.the approach to footwork is very similar.
I'm also gay.
I could bash you and kiss you better afterwards.
Any more projection you'd like to throw out there lover boy?

Bash me? You're kidding, american. I would not hesitate to kill you since it's unlikely police will give a fuck. Why bash someone if you wont kill them? You sound like youre still in high school, the real world isnt so forgiving, kid

shh babby, its ok to feel inadequate.. shh

Shhhh stop projecting

Actually, youre just a dancer, what kind of adequacy are we talking here by just being a dancer? Do you dance for million dolar theatres? Doubtedly. You box? So? You feel tough and hence makes you feel "adequate" lmao kid the world is more than proving how much of a toughy you are. I feel for you mate. If we're talking anout overall adequacy then id be more adequate since i handle multi millionaire client projects e.g. Underground turbines

Honesly no amount of tough guy boxing or girly dancing will make up for it. Stay inadequate pleb.

Jesus could you be anymore triggered by a baiting poofter.
Calm down you're even making me cringe

I wasnt even the dancer guy, I just thought your bottom was bamboozled

Holy shit this is the most pathetic post I've ever seen

>i box for physio therefore i can bash you

Not pathetic at all friend. Its just beyond these people's grasp when someone has something thats considered a true accomplishment as opposed to "i can box therefore i bash you"

Test, tren, deca, GH for recovery gains.

whatever would make me punch so fast the air ignites around my fists

>untested

Test/EQ/Deca/HGH, test base pre-fight.

>tested

Hire a drug coach.

Basically this. I've heard about using Halo too for the increased aggression, but I seriously doubt an amateur is going to get ahold of any.

whey protein, creatine and beta alinine

For athletic performance in weight class sports, without testing, this is the gist.

VAR x 8 weeks (never mind the stupid faggots with muh liver etc)
TBOL x 6 weeks (again, never mind the faggot muh liver 'I have never done orals' opinions)

Weeks 6 - 12
YK11+RAD+LGD+MK

Repeat

If you need a boost post VAR + TBOL (and I never have), use one of the readily available 'stacks' of Primo, Chlomid and Nolva. Very small doses and for a short period of time.

I know longer compete, but have competed in combat sports for over a decade.