What's an Ideal weight for a 5'10 Male ? Tell me how long I have to stay cutting m8s

What's an Ideal weight for a 5'10 Male ? Tell me how long I have to stay cutting m8s...

real men weigh over 200lbs

>5'10"
may as well kill yourself now

J A N O Y
A
N
O
Y

78kg (172lbs) with 15%bf or less would be decent

i actually would not fuck any of them. i bet they all have diseases and they are actually not hat attractive. at all. the first girl looks like lasagna exploded on her face. the second is too tall. the third has terrible fucking acne that is being hidden by her gaudy amount of make up. the last is plastic and fake as fuck.
im literally not even mad, just pointing out the obvious. if youre going to post an image with sluts at least post one that resembles a sliver of sexiness. none of those bitches are higher than a 3 on my scale.
now to answer your fucking question, the ideal weight at that height is going to be about 130 pounds.

Yeeaah 5'9 manletto here, I'm assuming 167-68 with 15% would be bretty nice. Only 5-6 more pounds to go. My body adjusted to my cut diet so it feels like nothing is happening.

At 5'10 he has to be either jacked or fat as fuck for that

i'm 5'7 and the only thing i think will ever make me a real man is weighing over 200 lbs

i'm at like 160 right now, i'm fucked desu senpai

I'm 5'10 160 lbs 10% bf and normies think I'm incredibly shredded

80kg at 5'8" and I'm barely decent. 78 at 5'10" is far from ideal

Why do you care? You can do absolutely nothing to change your height you fucking manlet

>Inb4 that surgery where they basicly cut your legs into two pieces and add some metal for a difference that is not even noticable

ur probably fat dude

god that surgery hurts to think about, i'm 5'7 but to get that fucking surgery i would have to be below 5'

even then i probably wouldn't do it

Damn user you must be a fatty if you're 80kg and don't look great.

OP here.

I am currently 95Kgs(209 lbs.) I was aiming for 80Kgs and starting a slow bulk to 85Kgs while lifting hard. Currently lifting 3 times a week with a day to focus entirely on Cardio,Planks etc.

Give me 5, taking a pic

im waiting fatty

one minute now. Will want one in return tho

Shitty photo and lighting but this me

u look solid desu senpai, but i would say you weigh more like 75kg not 80

here's me at 5'7 160, t-the lighting makes me look fatter haha ;_;

filename says 155 but it was 160

ur legs look small but it might just be the shorts

Shitty lightings a bitch hey. Looking aright tho mate, gains are solid. I'm 79 kg to be exact. My legs are decent but not amazing, the shorts make them look tiny.

yeah i hate shorts that go down to my knees, they completely hide my legs and my calves are tiny so it's not like those help

Im 5'10 and weight 78 kg, I'm athletic and a little buffed.
People notice I lift, but I can tell u I'm not big. Also small bones.
Better than 99% males

Don't be like lad. I'm 5'6 and after a few cycles down the line i'll hit 200. We're all gonna make it brah

2>4>=1