My arm is generally growing but the area close to my hand is still small as shit

My arm is generally growing but the area close to my hand is still small as shit.
How do i fix it Veeky Forums ?

you don't only thing that matters is

chest
biceps/triceps
delts
traps
shoulder
and regular cardio

When you turn your hand up like that it will always make an indent no matter how big

Piano might not but hes just a blob, nothing works right anymore

>missing back
>missing quads
>missing the WHOLE LEG

10/10, this guy knows his shit.

chad?

chest
biceps/triceps
abs
alpha genetics

all you need

pfft legs who cares about legs it's all about looking good in jeans and a calvin klein tshirt with a sikkunt haircut and expensive cologne

you're forgetting traps mr cynicism

pic related is WHAT WOMEN WANT

>implying women know what traps are

chad does shrugs as much as he squats

NEVER

monday: chest
tuesday: bi/tri/trap

repeat, and fuck all you legbrahs trying to make life harder

yeah, also chad benched 185 the FIRST day he ever STEPPED FOOT in the gym and now he gets 225 for 5 FULL REPS and laughs at all you GYMCELS when he goes home and eats PIZZA not even thinking about 'GAINS'

Anyone, even chad, will have small traps without training. Part of what makes chad chad is athleticism his whole life. He has worked out and played sports since middle school. I played video games and watched anime.

My traps were small until I started doing handstands. They doubled in size within 2 months because it was the first time in my life I'd used them.

>area close to my hand
You mean your wrists? Unfortunately they don't grow, but forearms do.

>implying women know what they want

is there seriously nothing that can be done about my baby wrists? because if so im gonna be really bummed for the rest of the day.

There is no muscle around the wrist, so probably not. Although, all manual labourers have thick wrists, maybe the tendons do grow after years of everyday manual work, but thats just an observation I made.

neato torpedo i guess im dropping out of college to be a construction worker till my knees and back explode
ty Veeky Forums :)

If you are under 19 start taking these supplements every day:
Vitamin K + K2 complex (make sure it has K2)
Vitamin D 5,000 IU
Eat milk and yogurt for calcium

If you a lucky/young enough your bones will get denser and perhaps thicker. 20+ you are most likely done growing

ty dude im gonna try this

You have high biceps insertions. Just gotta live with it.

>traps are disproportionately bigger than basically everything else
>those flat as pancakes pecs, probably can only one rep max lmao1pl8
>absolute lack of abs

Top kek m9 u definitely know what bitches want.

Yep, same here. If a shirt has low sleeves my arms look skinny fat.

Women want kites?

>225 for 5 FULL REPS
I know this entire post is bait, but the quoted part fails at even e stating
It's not even impressive for someone training for ~2 years