Be dyel

>be dyel
>ask gf where she wants to see big muscles
>"hm... big arms!"

Why do you worry about functional strength, Veeky Forums? Girls want curlbros.

Because girls will tell you they want bearmode, otttormode, bigarms, dadbod, skinny twinks etc. This shit will change from girl to girl and with the weather or whatever fad is popular. There are fatfucks who slay top pussy daily it almost doesn't matter. Lifting for girls will help you with the small percentage of girls who like that look, it will do little for most girls and will rarely win a girl on its own. Lifting for girls is a fools errand.

This
Also checked

>Lifting for girls will help you with the small percentage of girls who like that look
>for the small percentage
> the small

>implying 7 out of 10 girls dont want to fuck a shredded sik kent.

>inb4 " but you rarely see girls with shredded kents !!"

because there are barely barely barely any people who are actually jacked and shredded.

And no, the faggot in OP's pic is not one of them.

Girls don't know what they want. They are like children. Get better. Get stronger, faster, and bigger for yourself because it is better to be those things and the journey there will improve you as a person. The majority of girls want a conventionally attractive dude: tall, relatively lean, strong, handsome face. This isn't a fucking mystery. But you could get laid by just not being a fat fuck or a skeleton and having some social grace, so don't sweat minor details like calf size. Worry about yourself.

Due to women being given a situation in youth where they must deal with the loud ignorance of testosterone, their minds become subtle and wise. This means they do not give their boisterous opinion like young man is inclined to do (whether this is an example of 'toxic masculinity' or not... although we could argue it is) and learn to earn, due to the precarious nature of their position, to be artful. This becomes the source of all the angry misgivings of those who don't understand the root of feminine behaviour and understanding. Like a tao master, woman urges towards softness and universality. Because of the gentle prerogative of their minds they understand, as we fool men ought to, that there is a time and a season for all - that is, all is attractive, especially given the right heart of the moment. But put her on the spot and, once more like a tao master, she will evade your rigid lines, apt to judgement and stricture, and hide her truths.

tl;dr: fucking sloots i h7 wiminz ack ack ack

stop waiting for some definitive resolution on what is and isn't - everything is... but the fool (who may yet become wise) is always assured that it isn't

Girls fuck DYELs at the same rate they fuck everybody else from what I see. Swole guys don't get hotter girls or more girls. I don't care what they tell you they want, I haven't seen it in real life.

You use google translate for that post?

this

This is the only right answer.
/thread

not sure if retarded or retarded

Fuck girls. I'd muh rather live knowing I can lift much more than I could a year ago, than have huge bloated arms women can fawn over.

9/10 troll

There is something called "toxic masculinity." It's machismo with tumblr terms.

All it means is that there are men who want to be masculine buy don't understand that humility is a part of that.

But this pasta is the result of femininity being taught without humility as well.

If you want girls, just do chest and biceps

Those things must squirt 1 gallon of milk each.

ye alright bro u have fun with ur big arms whilst i hold ur bitch up against the wall and fuck her brains out and then throw her onto the bed and make her cum

nothin personaell

>hold a woman against a wall
>throw a woman onto a bed

I still don't understand why Veeky Forums virgins think this is something that would be difficult for a dyel to accomplish, let alone a curlbro. Weak fat guys can do that. Unless you're dating land whales, this is not something you need to be Veeky Forums for

God this place is full of the most pathetic fucking faggot losers on earth.

My /pol/ ban is up in fifteen minutes and quite frankly I can't fucking wait.

You're all literally faggots.

Girls like confidence. Lift to become more confident in your own body. Stand up straight; walk and talk like a man.

what did you do breh

>functional strength

if you have disproportionate arms you will have imbalances, shit posture and will be far more likely to tear something. from a health perspective being a curlbro is fucking dumb.

>Girls fuck DYELs at the same rate they fuck everybody else from what I see.
this is true
thing is having a good body is like a boost
its just an eye catcher
it wont LITERALLY get you girls by itself

I called a swede a nigger dick sucking faggot.

Yeah I was also surprised by the ban.

Lifting for girls might not work directly, but the confidence one gains from looking fit is definitely going to help out with girls. If you are an aspie, you aren't gonna get any regardless of what you look like.

I'm a literal aspie and luckily I managed to get laid in school during the MySpace emo chick days where girls were impressionable and stupid and all you had to do was listen to gay music and dress like Marilyn Manson to slay pussy. Now that I'm an adult I'm pretty much SOL.

lmao swedish mod