YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls...

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

oh great, HEIGHT FACE FRAME guy is at it again.

psycho from Veeky Forums
can channel dark underground powers
eye contact so strong that chads are fucking scared and pissing their skinny pants

aura of demon, can destroy everyone psychologically

some weak pathetic piece of shit trying to impress me with blonde boys on Veeky Forums and bait me :D

mfw :D

Nice effort, but you really gotta run a spellcheck for proper bait, right now im just chuckling at
>that your erudition will impress girls
>erudition
how do you even get there from education?
again nice effort tho.

I don't know anyone named Chad

pic related

erudition is a word, it means 'bookishness'

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

I don't do any of those.

It's Friday, I'm having pizza like Chad.
I want to be like Chad.

>girls

I want to date men, and I want to be able to talk to them about shit, so I want a smart man.

It would be arrogant to think that I could date an intelligent guy without being well-read myself.

Was Umaru Chad?

She literally ate junk food and laze around every fucking day and still maintained a perfect body

what are those male leggins called lmao?

compression pants

i love mine, they really show off your legs + butt

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

yes, but im too busy to hookup atm

sorry

disgusting

Nice ass. Nohomo

>YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

>YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

>YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

>YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

They aren't compression pants, it's a different material completely.

You can find them advertised as meggings or cuffed joggers.
They are meant to be worn as loungewear.

Looks only dominate your life if you have no dreams or aspirations. Do you want to be a human peacock? Then yeah maybe you are fucked. Otherwise go and get some achievements under your belt; And when you're rich and/or successful there's a good chance you'll be too proud of yourself to care anymore.

The mistake is doing all these things for anyone but yourself user.

yeah op.

what am i supposed to do about that? i'll just keep going until i stop functioning and god feels like its time for me to be free and end my misery for good

>Actually believing the "You can be great if you try hard enough" lie

Each on of the men in OPs pic could make your crush eat their ass if they wanted to.

Chads always win

hop back to r9k, little frog

yeah maybe if your crush is a whore

All women are whores for chad

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

btw my captcha was to click on all the pizza, presumably for chad

hmmm, funny how spending your 20's in the club, working out for aesthetics never meshes with getting an education/skill, building a career, forming a (useful) network etc. Everyone I know how was hot shit in thier 20's crashed and burned when 30 came along, the new kids don't care about the old man in the club and they can't put together a resume that has more than "bartender" and "reception at the gym/tanning salon"

More /r9k/ faggots invading Veeky Forums again. Let's get this over with.

> enter gym by using my PERFECT 20/20 VISION to perfectly grip the doorknob with my monster HANDS, opening it swiftly and beautifully
> can barely fit my massive FRAME through the door
> immediately every woman in the gym begins to STARE at my amazing FACE and FRAME
> my HEIGHT also makes them wet
> female staff member asks if I need any HELP
> 'is it your first TIME HERE SIR?' she says looking UP at my perfect FACE
> 'does my FRAME look like it is need of any help?
> walk my 6'7" FRAME to the squat rack using my LONG LEGS
> there is a guy there training his "LEGS"
> I guess he missed HEIGHT DAY
> he takes one look at me and LEAVES
> i don't know if it was the HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME that did it. How should I know? I have it ALL
> Do a 225 OVERHEAD PRESS AS A WARMUP
> MIRES FROM ALL
> Keep working up to a 4PL8 OHP, last SET
> get it UP FOR 6
> cheers from EVERYONE
> I gesture to my INCREDIBLE BODY
> "HEIGHT,"
> I place my palms on the top of squat rack
> "FACE,"
> I smile the nicest smile ever
> "FRAME,"
> hoist up two blondes on my SHOULDERS
> "WHAT CAN I SAY, ITS ALWAYS MY DAY"
> leave the gym with 2 BLONDES HANGING OFF MY ARMS
> PEOPLE ARE ROARING WITH PRAISE
> GENETICS are LITERALLY EVERYTHING
> EVERYTHING

LOL
FUCKING
RETARD

AYY LMAO

Confirmed for not being erudite

But who is Chad's Chad?

I don't fucking care about chad, his pizza, his dumbcunts and his gayfriends. I don't lift for wet pussy (which I had in abundance when younger) or "the grill" (which I already married and am happy with). So take away your jerk-off material for insecure homoroiders and leave me alone. I got to lift and sustain a healthy and active lifestyle.

the extra info in brackets screams insecurity

could be good bait

imma see how this goes

FACE
A
C
E

HEIGHT
E
I
G
H
T

FRAME
R
A
M
E

Ayy lmao

yo while you faggots jack off about being alpha and shit, can someone link me a place to buy the sweat pants the dude in the middle is wearing? They're aesthetic as fuck

AYY LMAO

I think they're Calvin Klein. That's sorta what the text looks like and the other guys are wearing them.

8/8

AYY LMAO
pls make me juiced without the juice

> PIZZA

CHOD

Nah, the other day i read an article in the news about one of the biggest club owners in SEA.
when he was a teenager he asked his dad to pay for a 1 month all expenses holiday to asia for getting into college. He just partied and fucked hot asian girls and made friends with all the club owners. Having made friends with everyone in the club scene, he then started his own club and became rich and wealthy.

Ive known this kind of dude all my fucking life. Everyone loves him, he's good at sports, is a fucking show off, and doesn't do shit for it.
Meanwhile im working my ass off and everyone thinks im a creep. Goint to work out my flaws, show back up in a few years and just tell him "FUCK you"

this

Is anyone else here on this ethiopian bagpipe fetish support forum other than me a bit of a CHAD? I'm just out of high school but I haven't lifted in a year and still pretty jacked at 6'1". Got loads of pussy in high school and now even more.. But I also study a lot of behavioural psychology and game which helps

BRUH, here! You gone join ALPHA too right?

It sucks but what am I supposed to do? Cry on the internet because I can't get a hot gf? No, I'm going to work out and read and all that shit and settle for a 5/10 gf.

>YOU are the only one actually trying!

>THE PEOPLE DOING WELL are actually just lazy morons who have gifts and girls fall into their lap!

This is an ego trip given a masochistic edge to thinly disguise it as a pity party.

Usually the people posting this aren't the successful ones. They're the people desperately looking for an excuse as to why the utter failure of their lives isn't really their fault.

Fucking kek

PIZZA
I
Z
Z
A

wonderful

>the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval
lel

I'm literally crying with laughter

you literally could've just googled the word and made yourself not look retarded

HEIGHT FACE ERUDITION

It's bait u dip

This is actually good bait can't blame people for falling for it

kekkle

>Chads always win

at what exactly?

>inb4 life hurrrrrr durrrr

the misc is for your unfunny useless bullshit. not Veeky Forums, "phaggot"

AYY LMAO

>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

Not

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently and eats PIZZA.

I AM DISAPPOINT

> 'is it your first TIME HERE SIR?

Kek

>tonnes
I knew you were europoor but thanks for confirming it

So you just walk around with your bulge and just don't care?

ayy lmao

L.o.l

>tfw noone in this board has apparently figured out that lifting MAKES you Chad

Lol no
Gymcel s who lift aren't chads

>Reading tnnes of books
You seriously get that impression from Veeky Forums? I don't.
>Read in cafes... while Chad has Tinder matches
Wowie. Matches on Tinders. Nobody has ever managed such a feat besides Chad.
>Study history, phil, econ, pol...
Again, I don't get that impression from Veeky Forums. The Chad archetype uses charm to help get through life, sure.
>You pay attention to diet/gym structure while Chad doesn't and somehow magically gets gains
Maybe that's Chad's charm working in, denying that he doesn't go to the gym 6 days a week and watch his diet when he does, if he has the Chad body that's shredded (over the dyel Chad body)
>You weren't popular in high school while he slayed puss and cemented his name.
Are you younger than 20? Grow up already dude. There's a whole world out there after high school.

Yes I'm responding to this more seriously than I should, but fuck it.

Keep telling yourselves that faggots. Meanwhile in a few years of lifting, I'll have become Chad and I'll make grills wet themselves just by looking at my Greek God bod.

You really don't get it, do you?

This isn't rocket science. You lift, you become Chad. You don't lift, you stay a neck beard. Althought, you guys are doing me a favor by not improving yourselves and leaving less competition for me.

Whats the point of making these threads?

Your insecurities speaks volume.

Ok

I'm willing to bet actual money that those guyz get more pussy than u

Sure they do buddy, and so will you. Just keep lifting

Who? The pic OP posted? Probably since their models & USC football players

what IS it about their aesthetic that makes them look so attractive anyways?

I'm probably 20lbs LBM behind them, so that's obviously lacking, but what is it about them that makes them look like they're perpetually ready for a photo shoot?

I even model regularly myself but my face/hair maybe look ON PAR with these guys with studio light + makeup + post pro

is it really just the instagram filters? What is it about their appearance that makes them stand out?

ayy lmaoooo

AYY LMAO

They're lean, have defined faces, clean skin, correct posing and lighting

For people who take their instagram shit seriously, everything that goes up on there may as well be a photoshoot. They'll prep for it and filter/shop it on top of that.

ayy lmao

how did it go? was it an enjoyable show? would you watch it again?????

kek

AYY LMAO

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

what body fat percentage are the lads in OP's pic?

newfag detected

YOU couldn't post an on-topic thread if your life depended on it.

YOU are projecting like a madman because YOU lose to these so-called 'chads' all the time -- don't you?

YOU are a gigantic faggot

YOU are NEVER going to make it -- ever.

YOU will be foreveralone -- including dying alone

YOU will be forgotten by everyone before I even hit 'Post' on this comment

YOU should just kill yourself now and avoid all the unnecessary pain and disappointment that is your pathetic excuse for a life

holy fuck kek'd so hard mate