Has anyone in here actually made a killing from trading and not just hodling for a long time?

Has anyone in here actually made a killing from trading and not just hodling for a long time?

sage

dont ask this please. delete this

I am sure plenty have. Crypto is ideal for day trading. High volatility, low transaction fees.

It's mathematically impossible to make a killing daytrading.

Trading crypto is just gambling.

Just hold Ark for like 6 months

9.5/10
2/10

I decided to test out a day-trading method with a pot of 0.5 BTC in late April.

It's 12 BTC now.

Not a killing yet but I have no intention of stopping.

how so? because thats what the wall st big shots say?
i make a few 3%-12% trades a day. admittedly it isnt with my whole stack and i lose 18% of my gains. but its still enough to cover rent ($620 a week)

Never ever sell at a loss unless the coin is confirmed shit. Almost every bad decision I've made would have been a good decision if I just held out longer.

Trading floors from investment banks make 80 million a day TRADING

you are fucking retarded

it's just a cope that HODLers use because they don't have the knowledge or ability to day trade.

But it's true most people will probably fuck it up and lose a bunch of money, but most people fail at acquiring skills in general.

I assume you are talking in sats, not in usd? Because if you are talking in usd, then every one of us has been making a killing since 2010 without even knowing it.

Yeah, because HFT is daytrading,

Get the fuck out.

Yes but that is only possible if you are capable of analysis, a thing which most stock brokers never really do.

You don't need trading skills to daytrade, you just need an excellent algo, a good machine and a good internet connection.

Human daytrading is as stupid as it gets.

>Never ever sell at a loss
youre retarded

I wrote an algo to pick potential day trading opportunities, I just wait for my phone to buzz and check them out, but there's no way I could write an algo to analyze where exactly to buy and sell.

Ideally you would make the buy orders little enough so you are comfortable in case you start losing but you are still in control and can pull off fast. That way you can make lots of them and also you can sell them really fast because the smaller the sell order, the less you care about liquidity issues, which are a huge problem in crypto.

Explain

Isn't this what enigma catalyst is all about? "Invest in winning strategies with a proven track record, even if you lack the skills or time to create your own algorithms. For developers - prove you can create successful algorithms and attract investment from your peers."

I made 15 BTC this yr trading futures and 5 trading alts

hes right. if you cant handle seeing a bit of red it means you bought at the wrong time.

>Tfw not a female supermodel with a bikini top made of pure gold
Feels kind of bad actually

Mind going into detail about liquidity issues? Not sure I've heard this before. I would think at least altcoin markets have high liquidity in btc, no? Or do you mean btc to cash liquidity?

faggot/10

LARP

Just buy every BTC dip and hold for 10 years then be rich.

droped my job
been drunk everyday and watch anime when im not flippin' some shit coins again

life's pretty good

Buy low sell high wtf do you want?

Any anime you recommend brah? Got some down time here

How much LINK to sniff one of her protein sharts?