Potential to be wrong on Link?

I'm new to Veeky Forums. Has there be any instances where Veeky Forums was so convinced about a coin as this one, and turned out to be wrong?

Please share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, Link is /ourcoin/

Lots of times my dude
Look at all the digibyte fags still holding bags from when it was 2k sats, and people bought siacoin at 700. There are shitloads of examples

>new to Veeky Forums
>takes investment advice from Veeky Forums

Please leave

So this is the first coin that this board has been dead-set on? No major flops in the past?

This is one of those examples. It's just a erc20 smart contract that is nearly a 150 million market cap. There is no reason why anyone should hold this when there are better opportunities.

Foe this to give 10x gains, it would end up in the top 10 coins. No way.

DGB
SIA

I went to wtc with the memes making a nice profit and I must say that link has alot better memes and Veeky Forums actually is pretty convincing on this coin so lets see what happens

Of course Veeky Forums has been wrong about coins.

But I don't think I've ever seen Veeky Forums actually grasp the fundamentals of a coin like they do with LINK.

Link is a coin with lots of potential.

But the crypto market is not rational. Just look at the market cap of doge coin.

watch
>youtu.be/nMlpTgxKtAY

Why the fuck is everyone mentioning DGB?
That thing went from 20-30 sats to more than 2000 sats which is basically 100x. How is it relevant to this situation? Chainlink will also 100x?

Ark

On top of my head, there's Bancor and Numeraire. And both are owned by jews.

Just hop on the train OP, imagine how much bigger a dick Veeky Forums would have to swing around if half of us became millionaires from LINK, this is /ourcoin/

Ark was shilled at less than a dollar, newfag

With jews, you lose.

>convinced about a coin

nobody is convinced of anything here

its just coordinated pump groups that shill the flavor of the month relentlessly

>Veeky Forums
>shilling for a jewcoin that wants to emulate the central bank

pick one

I can only think of Bancor. And that's just because they uncapped the ICO at the last moment, basically fucking everyone. Kinda not fair to even count that one. There are others people will mention but they just boarded the train at ATH.

you absolute newfag

if you were here before the bancor ICO then you would know that it was shilled just like LINK is being spammed now

>Numeraire
Numeraire had a massive pump though.

And it probably would have been a good investment if they didn't jew it up by fucking uncapping the ICO.

i think it just came out at an unfortunate time
hype levels were at maximum

I was there, half Veeky Forums was shilling for it and half was shilling against. The thing was that people shilling against had legitimate arguments. Bancor is a failed project from the begining, they're not offering anything useful or needed in the crypto-scene

Also it was shilled as a get money quick scheme, that you'll double your money instantly when it opens for trading. There was no shilling for the use of the coin, because there isn't

This.

I don't think I've ever seen Veeky Forums shill the actual merits of a coin like now with link.

Well here is legitimate shilling from Gartner about SmartContract will real researched facts.

I've read pretty much all of this info on Veeky Forums over the past 10 days.

you can say the exact same thing about LINK

Biz/ brought me to OMG, NEO, WTC, and ELIX(results to be determined but so far its a win).

Despite 90% of biz being dumbshits, when everyone collectively comes together we form an autistic Voltron capable of defeating any Gains Goblin.

About 40% in on LINK right now. Im trusting you /biz. (But only 40%trust)

He believes the shills on Veeky Forums and loses his shekels

You need to go back
>>>/plebbit/

>working product
>use case is the original definition of "smart contract" as envisioned by Nick Szabo in the 90s
>major financial institution backing and exposure

Fuck outta here.

OMG is an erc20 with a 1.2b cap. what now faggot?

>It's just a erc20 smart contract
It's a decentralized input source network for smart contracts.

Please let this not be b8

It never occured to you that they might be selling you their bags?

Lets compare:

OmiseGO

1. Mcdonalds partnership
2. Thai bank support
3. Omise behind it, a multimillion financial company

Chainlink

1. Veeky Forums shills
2. Toilets

Suuuuuuure

You forgot full moneyskel backing and support plus the recent partnership with MUFG, which is part of the enterprise ethereum alliance :^)

>muh toilet room

kek, he said an erc20 token can't be valuable, obviously it can.
also the toilets are there to keep the pajeets away.

>I'm new
Fuck off faggot

chainlink is a big gamble, the price is determined by the demo at SIBOS. if the demo is successful a moon, otherwise LINK will be worthless