My only local gym is banning all free weights and now we can only use machines

>my only local gym is banning all free weights and now we can only use machines
what do ?

change gyms

There is literally none , I live in the middle of no where , can I maintain with machines or is it impossible ?

Get a group of people who use the weights in the gym to go in on a complete set of weights. Collectively store the weights in a storage unit. Congrats, you now have a private gym.

Too autistic for this and like 90% of the people in the gym are old people that only use cardio , apperantly someone injured themselves using free weight and the dumb ass owner decided to ban it

Sounds like you don't care about your gains that much. Why don't you just leave?

Offer to buy all the free weights from them at discount. The possibilities are endlesd once you own the means.

I do but again , I live in a very remote town that is mostly populated by old people , I can't do anything but machines now apperantly , is it manage-able or it's impossible to maintain my body with machines ? plus im a poorfag and I already had 6 months subscription for this gym

>Checked
Surely they have dumbbells. You can get pretty ripped with them. Most everything has a dumbbell variation or equivalent.

If thy remove a feature that you paid for, demand a refund of your remaining time.

Machines aren't completely useless. Use them until your membership expires.

Get a barbell, a bench, safety horses, and yull be golden along with the gym.

Just start wearing trench-coats to the gym with free weights attached to the inside and start approaching all the lifters like "WHADDYA BUYIN?" whilst opening your coat and make a name for yourself like Weightman-Wayne.

Yeah I can probably do that but what will I do then ? I can't afford to buy my own free weights

Well I guess I'll try dumbells , but they only weight so much

Nothing can replicate free weights. Buy the fucking weights.

If you're in a contract, sue them for breach of contract and call the media.

That'll set their ass straight.

>tfw you open your trench coat to a girl at the gym and she maces you

Sounds like a lie made up by someone who wants to be lazy and use machines

Have fun not making it

Piss off mate , try living in a fucktard town in the south of Netherlands where all you see is fucking hags then come talk

Too many excuses, home gym or quit

You can make things heavier than they are by a. improving your form (most people try to make heavy weight lighter aka cheat) b. going slower (slow negatives are god tier) c. increasing reps d. going legs unilaterally.
You'll find a way user.

Refund your membership, use that money to pay for weights, or a downpayment on weight equipment. You can continue monthly payments on the equipment instead of the gym payments.

Post the contact info for your gym so i can call and ask if they are banning freeweights.

Steal the weights before they're gone fore good

Get a power rack on craigslist

This seems that most reasonable thing to do , I'll talk with the gym owner , I hope he won't jew me up

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

What kind of gym fucking bans free weights.

Why are they banning them? What are they going to do with the free weights they've already paid for?

Assuming your little tale is true, try to see if you can buy the free weights they're apparently just throwing out off them.

Ask if you can buy the weights from the gym at a discounted price.

If they are getting rid of them you might as well be the one to buy

You can probably get out of the subscription if your like "I signed up to use the free weights and youre fucking me. Money back or cancel payments now"

bahaha, he isn't going to do it. He was literally just looking for an excuse not to learn how to use free weights

if dubs OP has to do this