Should extreme racism be classified as a mental illness?

Should extreme racism be classified as a mental illness?

Yes. If you're so racist that you can't even talk to people of other races properly then that's pretty darn mentally ill.

THE ROOT OF RACISM IS BIOGENETIC, AND IT IS INDICATIVE OF RACIAL IGNOBILITY, THEREFORE IT IS NOT AN ILLNESS OF ANY KIND, BUT MERELY A SYMPTOM OF BIOGENETIC LOW QUALITY, THEREFORE, IT SHOULD NOT BE CLASSIFIED AS WHAT IT IS NOT, BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY OCCLUDE ITS REAL NATURE, THUS, PERPETUATING THE PROBLEM.

How would you know if its classified?

Everyone has prejudices whether we want to admit it or not but true irrational extreme /pol/-tier racism is definitely a mental illness.

Japan, India, the American South. Places with extreme racism are also the ones that neglect mental healthcare.

there he is, rysscandis master-of-all-caps

>biogenetic
cool buzzword

Should having a preference for people genetically similar to you be a mental illness? How can we expect to build the perfect Marxist society when people won't let us take their kids away?

Fuck off ray

Kill yourself shitposter

There’s more generic variation within a population that outside of it.

>Genetically similar

You’re way more likely to be genetically similar to an African than your neighbor.

I've heard that meme a lot, but it makes no fucking sense, logically.

>Not understanding basic high school biology

Have you ever considered th possibility that you may be retarded?

>I’ve heard that meme before

Oh wait you are.

No, really, how could you be more genetically similar to someone who is super-genetically distant than from your neighbour who's likely your 10th degree cousin, given normal genetic distribution?

No, because irrational thought isn't a mental illness

an African, meaning any African. As opposed to one specific person.

Think about it, he's not saying much.

faggot

doesn't mean anything, a leftist professor told me the same thing.

>oh wow, you mean a subset of two people taken from everyone on earth has a greater relative genetic distance from each other than the average of the total population? INCREDIBLE!

shitty word games to make truisms seem significant, deliberately obscuring actual distinct truths and misleading retarded undergrads like you.

>Genetically distant

Just Google around and educate yourself. You have a very fundamental misunderstanding of genetics and I’m at work so I can’t go over everything.

Literally just search the question on Reddit

Yes

Yeah your understanding of genetics is fucked too.

>Leftist

Yeah that’s why. You ascribe politics to science.

you're btfo

By two kids who never passed high school biology.

Yeah I’m BTFO XD Kek

Define 'racism'.

Now elaborate on where the line is drawn as to where this becomes 'extreme'.

Also, I don't think that this belongs in 'Humanities'.

retarded undergrad, do you know why larger sets generally average out more than smaller sets?

Do you really believe telling someone that a single person in Africa is related closer to them than their neighbor is significant when their neighbor is statistically more likely to be more closely related to them than a strict majority of Africans?

This.

Ask /pol/ and get fucked.

No, xenophobia is a natural trait even if undesirable.

"mental illness" doesn't mean anything

The answer is yes, goy! After all, racism is bad and should not exist, all races are equal regardless of evolutionary background or IQ! Let them in to your white countries and allow them to fester! You wouldn't want to be racist now would you, goyim?

>am Slavic
>any African is more genetically similar to me than my Slavic neighbor
huh?