Finally force myself to go to the gym despite extreme anxiety

>finally force myself to go to the gym despite extreme anxiety
>attractive female is at the front desk
>immediately walk back to my car, drive home, and watch anime while eating a tub of ice cream instead

Is there a way to lose weight without going to the gym?

How the fuck is going to the gym this hard for people? I never had these feels when the i went in for the first time

jesus h christ.

really?

get over yourself man.

Auschwitz

DO PEOPLE LIKE DIS ACTUALLY EXIST?

>Is there a way to lose weight without going to the gym?

>>>while eating a tub of ice cream instead

Well, it would be doing the exact opposite of this.

For what it's worth, you don't even exist in her eyes. Use that as natural camoflage for now and go to the gym.

go on a cut
read the fucking sticky

dude, I am also like OP, so I built a home gym instead
My primary concern is becoming more attractive and yet still being a social retard

Cut off those bitch ass tree trunks you call legs since you're clearly too much of a pussy to use them for anything productive. I'm sure you'll lose 200 or lbs immediately, fatty.

Get over yourself, fatty. No one in this world cares enough about a random new stranger enough to remember their interaction with one longer than a day. The girl at the desk doesn't fucking care about you, the people in the gym don't fucking care about you. If YOU care about you then you'll go back to that gym and start. Also: eat less, faggot.

Lose weight at home first, you lazy fat fuck. Change your diet and it'll fucking melt off, once you don't look like a fat mediocre piece of shit and only a mediocre piece of shit, then you'll be able to fake your way into the gym.

Whatever, do as you will fatty fat fat fat fuck.

>just eat less lol!

It doesn't work like that. I have shit genetics, everyone in my family is fat and I can still gain weight even if I'm eating salads.

how does someone go through life thinking this is physically possible.
Put less dressing on your salads fatty.

Your family is fat because fatties teach their offspring the fatty lifestyle then tell them to use the defence "muh genetics".

>falling for the genetics meme
Then kill yourself my man, we dont eat more hamplanets .

Well then in that case you should honestly kill yourself. Or at the very least have the human decency not to procreate; you know, cause apparently your genetics are so terrible that they necessarily make you a fat fucking piece of human trash.

>salad without ranch

Why don't I just eat grass then? Nobody does that.

Fat Fuck excuse #1. If you don't want to at least try to cut, You're not worth saving. enjoy the last 10-20 years of your miserable fat life.

now you're just baiting.

>procreate

I don't think that will be an issue, even if OP wins the lottery and drops a million on dick extensions.

Haha the genetic meme
The classic excuse

Stop finding a reason for everything you fucking idiot. It's your fault

Push-ups, sit-ups, aerobics, and diet until you're comfortable going to the gym. And stop buying iced cream ffs.

Anxiety gets worse the more you ignore or try to avoid the thing that makes you anxious.

It gets stronger the more you relent to it

How many kg's of salad you eat a day lad. You would have to eat about 15kg to get 2500kcal you should be on

this

correct. and because parents giving kids shitty food and not healty education

Stop giving a fuck. You're more than likely never going to deal with this woman in your life. If you're a fatbody just go to the gym, run on the treadmill with music. Most people will be happy for you for deciding to better yourself then continuing to be a fat body.

>goes to Wendy's
>orders the "salad"
>half a pound of chicken
>half a pound of bacon
>half a pound of croutons
>an Olympic swimming pool's worth of dressing
>"healthy"

took the b8 desu

Mfw

are there no male-only gyms? That really sucks, I can't imagine having to work out beside men with my crippling social anxiety. Maybe try and find some fatso gyms? Your health is worth the travel.

this thread is making me so heated

Um yeah seriously guys do you not get this serious b8 ?????

Ok, you've made so many mistakes in no more than 3 sentences.

1. Lifting weights won't make you lose weight. It will, but the amount of calories burned doing cardio is much, much higher.

2.Literally just eat less. That's the easiest way. Count a 1500 calorie a day diet and you will shed weight quickly, you will feel like shit but will lose weight really fast with no effort.

T H E R M O D Y N A M I C S

If you really believe your genetics are making you fat, you shouldn't pass them on. Not because your kid will be fat, but because they will be retarded. Kill yourself.

I had someone tell me that a pound of fat is no longer 3500 kcal anymore.

>fat = stored energy
>kcal = unit of energy

I understand that during exercise you might not always be using your fat for energy, but come on.

This is the best advice. Minus the eating thing. Stop being a pussy because NOBODY cares about you.

Go back faggot.

Maybe he just thought it was a different number of kcal?

Maybe his genetics allow him to defy thermodynamics.

On a more serious note, if you cut your calories and still don't notice weight loss within a month, go see a doctor.

homegym masterbrace

How much to assemble home gym

You're fucking regarded

I got the same problem with gym anxiety. Mostly afraod of looking like a fatfuck infront of the cardio bunnies. It kills me. But i found out a crazy good exorsize last week that simply involves stairs and weights. This i use for fatburning. High pulse, heavy breathing, sweating like fuck, tired as fuck after.

Take something heavy that you can carry with out it being cumbersome, two ways to do it is you carry something in front of you or some at your side. I use sets of 40lb dumbells in each hand and 3 60lb safes for front. I carry a set up, drop it, grab a safe, take down, and alternate.
I do it at my brothers fixer upper house, 3 stories and a basement, i go from the basement to the attic and back, 10 times a day. First time i tried it i did only 3 and nearly bassed out so i kept to 1 until i got used to that then 2, then 3. So on.
No anxiety, hard as fuck. Weightloss and gains.

Is that hard on the knees?

I kinda have the same problem. My gym has open until 2200 so I tried several different times out and there are next to no people at it at 2040+. Sometimes I'm completely alone.
In my case it's that I'm weak as fuck. I don't want people to make fun of me. I'm still started to go recently even 4 times a week but I have to go at stupid times because there are lesser people and I have more confidence when it's dark outside.

Never had an issue, steps dont kill knees

>extreme anxiety
>owns a car

whats the point of a car you fucking normalfag?

also that extreme anxiety didnt stop you from learning to drive or getting your license

Baby steps user. Every time you go to the gym you're only gonna make yourself stronger. Also, more trips to the gym = more comfortable being there.

Dubs of wisdom, took me a while to finally get the courage to use the squat rack. There were always guys hanging out around them or women doing dumb shit, I just ask if they are using the rack and they usually leave me alone.

I hope so, I went to the gym at 1600 yesterday and I was insecure as fuck.

going to the gym is easy

dealing with loneliness is the hard part

>You're fucking regarded
He is completely right. it is 90% diet.

Agreed. I lost 160 pounds. 120 of those pounds came off in the first 5 months by cutting everything but vegetables, water and chicken from my diet. What you eat defines your success or failure in weight loss, not hitting the gym. That can come later.

You will not make the progress that you wish to make without first dealing with your anxiety, you need to fix the part of you that is broken, or at least start to, only then will you be able to fix the rest of yourself.

Meditate, think consider where your "anxiety" stems from, why do you feel the way you do, what thoughts go through your head and why. People generally dont give a shit about you, i dont mean that in a hurtful way, i mean the entire thought process of them "judging" you or thinking horrible things about you isnt actually happening. Those are your horrible thoughts in your head.

your emotional or comfort eating isnt helping you, look at your relationship with food and try to fix it. Slow down how you eat, chew each mouthfull 20 times (at least) and cut out soft drink, its just liquid calories that you dont need.

Look up a thing called "mindfulness" its basically meditation but its easymode for beginners.

learn some breathing excercises, anxiety, in particular the panic that wells up and makes you leave is a fear response, you can controll that through breathing, slow your shit with long, slow breaths, itll take a while to get it down but trust me it helps a lot.

Walk, go for walks, start with 20 mins then add 10 mins each week. this has multiple positive effects on your body, 1, your doing some excercise which will help you start to lose weight, 2, body chemistry, it releases some endorphins which will help you feel better, 3 it gets you out of the house and off Veeky Forums which will go a long way to getting you out of the toxic mindset you have. Also, it takes you out of your "safe place" and exposes you to the world, getting used to the outside (away from the internet/anime) is going to help eventually build up some self worth and confidence.

Ive been there man, the anxiety, the crippling fear that wells up. You can beat it, but you have to want to, you have to be ready to make the change. Trust me, your life can and will be better.

finally someone with neurons

This hit too close to home

Holy shit stop being a pussy. Getting fit isn't easy you retard its supposed to be difficult. Now go back and workout like a fucking man or else don't post here again.

>Is there anyway to lose weight without counting calories
>How do I leave skelly mode without eating
>I want to put on muscle in 3 weeks

Literally all posts like this are shit. There is no fucking easy way. I dealt with these feels too user but you know what? I pushed past it. Either you want to be fit or you just want to be fucking coddled and validated by autistic strangers on the internet.

You better not fucking post on this board again unless you manned the fuck up and entered the gym.

Going to the gym is precisely about conquering these feels.

Fuck you.

Godddamn you people make me sick sometimes

>Is there a way to lose weight without going to the gym?
Chug a bottle of Drano, the fat will literally melt right off you.

GET YOUR FAT ASS TO THE GYM YOU TUB OF LARD