This year is powerlifting, last year was bodybuilder, next year is bodybuilding, this year is powerlifting...

>This year is powerlifting, last year was bodybuilder, next year is bodybuilding, this year is powerlifting, then next year is bodybuilder again, and after than powerlifter, so every year i switch to powerlifter to bodybuilder so this year is powerlifting

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCQG84CK9Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not in the am bro

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

What happened with his last video? There's no ments whatsoever, it's complete cookie cutter bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=nCQG84CK9Zc

pajamas is back?? is he also editing his videos too like this doesnt look like andrews windows movie maker editing

J A N O Y

That video was filmed by Knee Wrap Nate so no Brad or Andrew to bring the bants/ments

transexual nate

>I'M THE MOTHAH

what a retard

hey buddy fuck you, you tryna get order 66'd?

muscle confusion

shut the fuck up retard lover

Cant they just give jason the good steroids and drugs so he can look like them? Then they can get all the rep for finally shredding him.

ORDER 66 ANONYMOUS

ORDER 66 HIS CANDY ASS

okpeaceoutbye

retards cant build muscle you retarded mongoloid dyel

order 66 on u piss

I think they have

he's on a shitload of gear as it is, potato genetics don't mix well with a potato mindset

kek does his mum just follow him around since he got slapped

i think this was before the slap incident

what are you, 12 u egg?

/youtube/ when?!?!