>said every 18 year old with absolute certainty
Then 15 years into the future happened.
"People change man"

Cucked

Truth hurts i guess. Oh well onto the next thread

>Oh well onto the next thread

oh fuck i laughed

Sage if you respond Veeky Forums

Have you ever seen one of these people who "live the bachelor life at 40". They're fucking pathetic.

they are sad. They end up being old fat alcoholics living in trailers and paying for sex.

If you don't have the urge to have children by 21 you might be a degenerate

>le cookies are ready

>bachelor life at 40
That's just what men who had shit childhoods or weak egos do. Slaying poon gets repetitive if you're actually good at it and the only reason to keep at it for so long is validation.

Yeah, because projecting your dreams onto your children is muchas better that keep fighting to reach them
Those are also divorced men than once fell for the happy life= married with children meme
Yeah, but it's actually the ego that tells you that forming a family is the way to become a man

There's been more than one study proving that the 'executive' portion of the brain (the thin layer on the outside, with all the convolutions) isn't fully developed and 'connected' to every other part of your brain until about 30 years of age. Until then you're more prone to outbursts of irrational, impulsive, poor decision-making.

>Those are also divorced men than once fell for the happy life= married with children meme
this. id rather be old and sad with lots of money for hobbies and whores than old and sad with no money because i have to give it to a family ill never be part of.

If you have the urge to have children before 21, you might be a redneck, or at least have an IQ below 100.
>for GODS SAKE someone scoop these little animals up and fix them before they breed!

>talk to a 19 yo grill
>i am 25
>"don't you want children user? Oh god, I want a baby right now"

Some girls are like that. Gtfo right away if you don't want to be her baby daddy.

Having an urge to do something is not the same as doing it. If you don't get that, you're probably the trash here.

>it's actually the ego that tells you that forming a family is the way to become a man
You really don't get it at all. I had a great childhood where my dad taught me amazing things about the world and also made me decently functional. I have always, ever since I realized I could do it, wanted to experience that from the father's perspective because it seemed like an amazing experience.

Late twenties is the best time to have kids, most people have their shit sorted or at least have a plan by that age.

Stayed cucked faggot

23 years old and I'm already married.

Have your kids, have your debt, have your shitty wife. If the provider/family type of lifestyle makes you happy that that's all good.
Don't try shame us guys who are living the dream, down. All the romantic comedys you've been fed are bullshit.

>"live the bachelor life at 40"
>They're fucking pathetic
Calm the fuck down. What are you basing this on? From what I've observed, it depends entirely on the person involved. I've met 40 year old married men who hate their lives and their children. I've met men who are very happily married with kids. I've met single men at 40 who go out and have fun with multiple rotating women, spend time with their extended families, and otherwise enjoy live by traveling/enjoyable job etc. People are happy or unhappy based on their own efforts no matter the age from what I've seen.

People get remarried. People have kids early and then stay single forever. Shit happens.
The truth is that men these days have great options. I'm 29. Last year I spent my time with women ranging from 19 to 35 from all walks of life. If a guy in today's world is willing to work on improving himself and having a good attitude, he can get women at any age.

And if you can pull women, it's almost never too late to start a family until your sperm deteriorates. My current girlfriend's friend is 25 and dates up to 50 year old men. Some women have serious daddy fetishes. A guy from my work is 35 and just had a kid with a hot 22 year old. He is not attractive.

You can be a bachelor into your late 30s, focus on money or other things until then, and then pull hot young women. You can be a single dad. You can do whatever the fuck you want.

>getting laid at least once a week
>having a friend to hang out with whenever you want

Back to /r9k/

Having the urge to have kids and having kids are not the same thing retard. But I guess a degenerate like you acts on every urge he has. Do you eat like shit too because you have the urge to eat sugar and salt?

Lifing that Kind of life with 40 is actually really sad desu

4 years in and don't see it changing, don't even talk to any girls

>married at 33
Literally at the best age to marry. Marrying at ages 18-early 20s is retard tier. This does not apply to women.

Rest in peace

>wasting your youth and the best and most productive years to raise a little brat who will abandon you once it turns 18

What an idiot

50% of marriages end in divorce. What can you do to try to be the half that survives? What are some good traits to look for in a partner?

That's a misrepresented statistic.
This is off topic.

Personally I agree with OP. I respect men who wish to start families young but I think I'd prefer to party until my 40s then settle down with a wife. No kids ever though, hate the little shits.

>24
>body wants kids
>brain doesn't

I never said I wouldn't get married.
I DID say I'd never have kids, and I didn't. Wife and I work out, have high net worth, sleep 8hr per night, and enjoy every day together.

Marriage doesn't change anything.
Kids change everything.

Pull out

Used to be me but I hate women now so yeah

it's true, everyone I met like this is miserable

>I'll smach pussy left and right in my 40's
>can't get pussy in their 20's

lol, accurate description of 90% of this board

A huge number of people get married when they shouldn't. If you have pre-wedding jitter that's your brain telling you to run. So many marriages are the result of two people that never fit right together, but who were comfortable enough and who never got around to breaking up.

Breaking up is hard, scary, and messy. Relationships are complicated and extend outside the two of you. What if she's your best friend's sister? A co-worker? The mother of your children, you have all the same friends? Live in a small town? You work for her dad?

Those things keep people together waaayy longer than they should have. Eventually, if you stay together long enough, you'll end up married and all it took was not breaking up.

All the married men I've seen are miserable and warn me to never get married.

I'll keep knocking up beautiful women and just moving on. Too alpha males need to spread their seed in the most efficient way, and marriage is just way to expensive and slow.

Then 10-20 years later you realize that you'll die some day and you never got to live your life your way so you finally grow a pair and do what you need to for yourself (and both of you really). There will be even more collateral damage now, but that your fault for not acting sooer and being a passenger in your own life.

lol, in the mind of Millennial retards any relationship that isn't like in Disney movies isn't "meant to be"

there's no such thing as soulmates, retard, and perfect is the enemy of the good, which is why half of this generation will end up alone and bitter because they gave up something good to find their "one true love", which they never did

This, so much this
Youre gonna fight in a relationship, youre gonna have to sacrifice and compromize
But it could be good, it could make you happy

This. Married men look at single guys with envy and sadness, every time I walk on airports or train stations with just a large backpack I see the stares. And I actually shut up to my friends about Tinder dates and stuff, that's just gonna make them jealous and create negativity in friend circles. So around friends who settled I pretend to be sad sometimes like "have a good night with your gf/wife, I'm just gonna cry myself to sleep alone" jokingly and maybe it makes them feel a bit less sad.

Idk just don't do this to yourself, having a girl for a longer time is fine but it's a slippery slope

A B O R T
B
O
R
T

>Married men look at single guys with envy and sadness
Grass is greener probably
getting married is the worst for legal reasons in many countries but having a LTR is great

Ive had two LTRs lasting around five years each and ive been single now for a year, even when the relationship was at its worst and we had fights every other day it was still much better than being single
Being single is...lonely...

You're too good for this world user

samefag
i also think relationships for guys is better because if youre single youre competing against alot of other guys to get dates and being forced to always be on point and never ever show any weakness is tiresome
If youre in a relationship getting sex still is work but its much easier and you have an edge against competitiors since she has invested time in you and is therefor less likely to leave

Jokes on you, I'm too autismo for anyone to want to bf me ever.

Sorry about your relationships guys, but mine is about as perfect as it gets.

It's not millenials that have had 50% of their marriages fail dudes. It's genX and boomers. Millenials have just watched the divorces while growing up and want the best chance at survival for their families. Look in the mirror and see the ones who settled for less and then got divorced in re ord numbers, cuz it ain't us.

>Calm the fuck down. What are you basing this on?

Not him, but it's a societal issue.
You're basically going to have no friends, and the ones you'll have will be difficult to relate with.
At that age, pretty much everyone without glaring personal problems will be married at the least, and have a family in the most cases.

And in this midst of people talking about their new kid, how their last teacher-parent meeting went, and so on, you'll be there, trying to tell your anecdote about that super hot chick you banged in the club last night.

But when you do, instead of the admiration you would have garnered telling that story when you were 20, you'll encounter looks of pity, uncomfortable glances, and someone will try to change the subject to something else.

At this point the uncomfortable teenager will shout "That's bullshit, their fault for being beta cucks, I'll be enjoying all that sex!", but that's just wrong.
People need friends. You need societal acceptance to live properly. Living forever as an overgrown teenager means you'll be fighting 24/7 with a world that finds you pathetic even when you're doing well, and it will make forming 'real' relationships of friendship impossible.

I'm not saying QUICK, BREED BEFORE YOU'RE 20, just saying that being a carefree bachelor at 40 is almost universally seen as pathetic. Even the ones that look jovial and simple-minded are mostly wearing a façade.

Its not just milenials no, its people in general
However nowadays when online dating is much more prevalent many girls are showing a tendency to just fuck right off if the relationship isnt "perfect" since the options they have are limitless
Thus breakups and divorces are more "common" these days since its so easy

I dont know what you mean by look into a mirror, what are you implying?

I plan on not getting married until I'm atleast 40

Online dating is relatively new. Divorce rates have been on the rise for decades and have been above 40% my whole life, and I'm 32.

It's hardly the fault of women that rates are so high. Blame lies with both parties for allowing a dying relationship to go on for so long. Everyone knows which couples are going to divorcw long before the event happens. They know before the wedding. We've all been there if we've ever been in a LTR that didn't last but younger generations don't equate every LTR with ineviatible "till death do us part" like our parents and grandparents did.

Look in the mirror was based on my assumption that you're not a millenials but shitting on us for not jumping into marriage like previous generations dispite the high rates of divorce. And calling us idiots for holding out for an actual symbiotic relationship that might just last a lifetime.

If half of millenials die alone then their batting average is EXACTLY the same as previous generations if divorce rates are 50%. They just skipped the bad marriage, brutal divorce, and lifetime of alimony.
BAM

>Look in the mirror was based on my assumption that you're not a millenials but shitting on us
Wait i actually have to confess here i messed up, i was thinking milenials as in born around 2000...fuck

Im born in the 80´s and ive had my share of LTRs. my point was more options and easier ways out are not good for the dynamic of sticking together
Ive fought tooth and nail well past the breaking point of relationships because i know how insanely hard it is to find a girl willing to even try and commit to an LTR again, didnt do me much good but the point is lack of options means you stand and fight instead of running away for the slightest inconvinience

There has to be a happy medium between breaking up because your partner picks his teeth and sticking together no matter what happens and i feel that the evolution is going towards the former place where anything is cause for a breakup

Ahh, I agree that people are likely more flakey these days, but I don't know if there's anything inherently good or bad about that, just different than it used to be. Who knows, time will tell. I'd say at the least that people are generally happier these days

On the whole maybe people are, i wouldnt know because i peaked in happiness at 18 and now im 28 so its been a sad couple of years
Couldnt find a study showing overall happiness over time but we will see what happens in a few years

...Lee?

Nope

You live the life you want to live,everyone one else can go fuck themselves,not even trying to sound egdy but you only live once.

Yet I won't have to go home to some parasitic queen stealing half my shit and then fucking Chadvon's BBC whilst I was at the parent teacher meeting. Women today suck, why anyone would marry today's sluts baffles me.

You know that statistically the societal trends you are speaking about are disappearing. The average age to marry for men in the developed world is almost 35 at this point. In cities it's even higher. In addition, the number of single people over the age of 40 is exploding and has been for over two decades. You should really look at some of the numbers before you write stuff like this.

ITT: everyone is a degenerate for wanting or not wanting to have kids before or after they turn 21-25.

Lol my fiancee was a church girl who was saving herself for marriage, now she's starting her phd at a top 10 in school in the world study chemistry. Gotta find the girl with potential and feed that potential. One day you too can be a trophy husband.

>>said every 18 year old with absolute certainty
ive never heard anyone say this

Checked, quadget for truth

40 is a pretty miserable age in general though.

Famalam, I've dated two church girls going to good schools to earn good degrees, amongst other women, and they've all turned out to be trash.

Congrats on finding the needle in the shitestack and i wish you well, but the fact remains that virtually all women (and men) today are amoral, virtuleless sluts. There is a reason divorced are skyrocketing, rates of marriage are falling, and the trend of men just not entering the dating "market" is being bemoaned across the West.

everyone at 40 are pathetic if they didn't took care for themselves since very early age tbqh

Anyone else here get a vasectomy before 25?
>ask for parents for vasectomy as graduation present
>dad shakes my hand, says he's proud I have such a clear vision of the future at my age, (mixed feelings on that talk)
>mom goes full bawling "no grandkids" mode
>assure mom degenerate younger brother probably has an illegitimate bastard she can buy Christmas presents for
>didn't help with the crying
>Happy Mother's Day

The vasectomy is great though. Took off so much stress of smashing, even though I always did and still continue to wrap up. Pretty cheap as well.

I see 5 year old girls that say how much they want a baby

having the urge means nothing, actually DOING it is what counts

>being this cucked about validation
>being this cucked by the productivity meme towards society

jokes on you sempai, we already left humanity when we started lifting

if we wanted love, we would haven't never touch a weight in our lifes

Good job on ending your bloodline you cuck

Well it's stupid to settle down with a random woman because "you're supposed to" at some time, ofcourse. But if you find someone who you genuinely vibe with and enjoy why not mix your juices and live in the same place. What you're talking about OP i feel is basically "all 18 year old say this and don't stick by it so they're not cool like me cause i'll stick to it no matter what"? This is even more childish than the initial bachelor thing.

Man I just want to raise a kid as a single guy. My childhood with my mother wasn't all that good but my father was great. I don't want a chick to partner raising a kid with me. How fucked am I?

My bloodline is not one that should go on. Mental illness up the wazoo and brown.

Why on earth wouldn't you want to get married and have kids? That's some fucked up modern thinking there user.

>degenerate
Le degenerate meme will show thel xDD btw lm not underage guys

24, dont have one yet but badly want one before some slut traps me.

What country you from? How hard was it to find a doc who would do it at a young age?

US, Florida.
Wasn't too hard. I was working at a medical diagnostics lab so I had contact with plenty of urologists. Started asking around. First urologist said he didn't fuck with it for people under 30. Second one said to come to his office.

Went in for a free consultation. We had a ten minute talk and he gave me some literature. Then had one paid appointment and set up a surgery date. I was 22 and the date was soon after I turned 23

Fantastic, thanks sterile-user

Im in Scotland, might have to just go private since Britbong healthcare doesnt seem to like the idea of anyone under 30 getting the snip either

If by slaying hot women you mean slaughtering sluts then I'm right on track thanks Veeky Forums

Am 28 not married etc
> now having urge to blow my load into random grills constantly to create little versions of myself
>fantasizing about impregnating grills turns me on

Kill me now

Nail, head