Why did this happen? They fear the white warriors?

Why did this happen? They fear the white warriors?

>Russia
>European

I actually laughed

Developed agriculture earlier, disease, etc. Not really a mystery at all. If it wasnt Europe it wouldve been another region.

Russia is literally a European country that still retains the majority of its colony

Europe really went ahead when they discovered the America's in the 15th century.
With the decline of the older greater powers under deteriorating Altaic rule (Ottomans, Mughals and Qings) there wasn't anybody else capable of keeping up.

Eastern Europeans wuz colonizers n shiet

>anatolia and turkish thrace
>partial european influence
>what is the roman/byzantine empire

>japan never colonized
>becomes economic powerhouse
>wrecked ruskies
>got cocky thinking they can take on chinks
>get fucked by western sanctions
>attack pearl harbor because sanctions
>get nuked
>get occupied
>get a large number of their women raped
>become economic powerhouse

How do the nips do it?

>t. amerifat who has never met a russian

The red line is the border of the european peninsula. the urals are meme

The jews aren’t alone, the anglo also fears the samurai

Also being an island empire allows for heavy nationalism and super strong borders
The emperor would have the country be totally closed from time to time

So Scandinavia isn't in Europe?

They weren't colonized because we thought it would be cute to arm them and turn them against the Russians.

How can somebody see this picture and complain about history being "eurocentric"?

westerners showed them how its done

You don't get what eurocentric means user?

Not really.

Because it's only a small part of these countries history. For places like South America which are all but Western being Eurocentric makes sense but in the Middle/West East/North African history it doesn't. For example, I bet most people on Veeky Forums wouldn't have even know who Timur was yet they'll be able to list a dozen small kings in Europe at the same time period.

This is partly influenced by the media too and is more extremely prone towards Westerners.

>China
>partial colonized or influenced
>Japan
>never

We literally occupied Japan for 9 years and wrote their constitution.

They are also heavily Americanized.

>We

>Ukrainians and Belarusians are European
>Russians are Asian
YES MAKES SENSE

India has a history going back to 2500 BC. The British became relevant to the region in the late 1700s. So in that entire 4500 year period, they were under European control for less than 200. How would you like it if the entirety of your people's history got characterized by 4% of it.

no everything east of germany is literally asian tartar mongol land

They literally couldn't access half the territory of half those places, and not just deserts either. The places that they could just had special tariffs and taxes. The people barely noticed it.

Asia begins on the Rhine my Hun friend.

And Africa begins at the Pyrenees. Europe is pretty small

NIHON SAIKYO
Only places not colonized by Europeans were Japan and Japan's colonies. Also some speck in Africa.

>not colonized
How would you define it. China, Persia, all of Central Asia and 40% of India weren't officially colonized.

Many protested or were against it though. Swahili women protested a 'hut" tax that specifically targeted being a single swahili woman.

They bowed down to white people twice when faced with utter annihilation instead of fighting like the other asian countries did. Nips only fight when they feel there's a clear advantage to themselves.

Since they bowed down they were allowed the autonomy and support to succeed. Western sanctions was because they were messing with countries that were allied to western nations.

Cmon it's obvious.

Nips literally got cucked by america twice and were too afraid to fight to the death.

>some burger ships land in nip harbour
Concedes to white man's demands before a single shot is even fired
>two nukes
Concedes to white man's demands as long as their blind, weak manlet emperor doesn't get killed

I'd say these parts of Asia are some of the most powerful because they were absolutely willing to fight white colonisers to the death even when they were losing

Despite being such a huge continent, Africa's total population in the year 1900 was about the same as the total population in the Russian Empire, whilst the population of British India and Qing China equaled that of Europe.

>Anatolia had been under European control for longer than any parts of America, Asia or Africa
>partial European control or influence

>white man
>american

Pick one

Russians are Euroasians

Self-hate is so popular in the west it's actually scary. These people would never call an asian historian "asiacentric" for studying chinese history.

I don't know why Libera is maked as never colonized by Europe. Wasn't the whole country made by Usa?

But wait a minute, the United States was never under British control, the territory was, and certainly not to the extent that the country is at now, from sea to sea. What gives?

Louisiana

ALL nations are under the European sphere of influence - Japan officially adopted Western ways in the 1868 Meiji era reforms. Even North Korea - they are a Communist state. Communism = a European ideology.
>inb4 Jew Marx
1. You're ignoring co-inventor-theorist Engels and, besides, Marx was thoroughly European by birth, language, culture and milieu.
I knew some Indian who boatsed about Modi in India - that he rejects western ideas (because he dresses traditionally). I was like, yeah but he uses a microphone for his speeches, right? He speaks in front of cameras and uses electric lights and internet and drives a car, right? Fuck off Pajeet- European influence is EVERYWHERE - you cannot escape it.

boasted *
I was not referring to some novel method of aquatic transportation

False, Germans are more mongoloid than Slavs

t. pavel

Look at this pure white European, he definitely didn’t have a single drop of Tatar blood

Another example of pure white European who is not Mongoloid at all

Himmler was actually a Chinese Manchu by the name of He Mei La

Ok so our numbers came from India .

>slavshit forever buttmad that he'll never be white
And remember, Pavel, Wends are still Slavs

Poles are whiter than majority of West Europeans. They are more European as well.

I can’t tell if these are shitposts or not

>Turkey
>Has been under European rulership from Alexander the great to the Ottomans
>Partial European control or influence

Which European countries have been under non-European control?

Greece, the Balkans, half of Spain. Pretty sure Sicily at one point.

Russia was technically under the Golden Horde for a couple years.

The Soviet Union was non-European.

retarded white subhuman

based Iran

>based
actually they were invaded by Anglos and Soviets

And Alexander the Great

>I bet most people on Veeky Forums wouldn't have even know who Timur was yet they'll be able to list a dozen small kings in Europe at the same time period.

You overestimate people.

But the thing is none of those countries history matters in the modern world. None of the world we live in originates there. Sure, it's nice to have something to be proud of, and by all means it should be encouraged, but really, aside from that it is a quaint hobby for people, such as me, with too much time on their hands.

Occupation is not colonization, which is why Japan is not the Philippines.

everything west of the Ural mountains is Europe
and since that is the only part of Russia that matters, we can consider the country to be European

Go to bed Ivan

It doesn't matter to your modern world. Timur and his legacy is still massively important to the history of countries like Iran and India. Much more so than any of his European contemporaries especially. Since you likely live in a western country it makes sense that your own country's history is eurocentric because the history of your country literally is the history of Europe. For it to be eurocentric makes sense. However, that's different than claiming "history itself is eurocentric," which is a load of shit to a lot of countries.

If we count the huns as non-european, then Hungary, Romania, at least half of Poland, and Southern Germany.

This is a gross simplification but they’re the Jews of Asia. Read about how they took control of china’s underground economy, they practically ruled china as foreigners kinda like what Jews tend to do, and just like Jews everyone around them hates them

Americans aren't european though

Because they work for 16 hours a day.

We are strong

We are strong!

are whites literally brain dead?

I thought Thailand, then Siam, was a sphere of influence type deal. They escaped European control, but had to do what the Europeans said.

>studying western history means eurocentric

god damn fucking /pol/ idiots have no clue of basic definitions.

>tartar

That's exactly what it means. Well unless you take radical anti-white point of views offcourse. Then you're just viewing history as it should be according to you cucks.

So European countries know more about European history? What a fucking shock. Next you'll be telling me China is Sinocentric.

Liberals subhumans.

Rome was a European Empire, it controlled Anatolia.
Byzantium was a European Empire, it controlled Anatolia.
Alexander's Macedon was a European Empire, it controlled Anatolia.

>Studying British history from a European perspective.
Not Eurocentric

>Studying all of Chinese history exclusively from a European perspective
Eurocentric.

>Studying Chinese history during the opium wars partially from a European perspective.
Not Eurocentric.

>Byzantium was a European Empire
>Alexander's Macedon was a European Empire

Brainlet detected

Sicily, and Malta as well, was indeed under Arab control in the early middle ages

Literally most intelligent asians on the planet.

they were tho.,..russian colonization of the far east