Alright which one of you autists in Sydney is making this fake profile in tinder?

Alright which one of you autists in Sydney is making this fake profile in tinder?

he looks so fucking lean in those photos compared to how he was at his worst in like 2012

those fuckin tear drops make me wet. HOW

How tall is he, actually?

5'7

Why are you looking for males on tinder

I'm 5'7" and look way taller than him... His head is 1/5- 1/6 of his height, whereas most people are closer to 1/7

bingo

oh wow, lord cresva was looking pretty decent in these pics.. if he had kept cutting hed be pretty solid

heteroshits pls leave my board

I think he's like 5'5"

Oddly enough, he was around the height of Rich Piano in the video where slapped him around, despite him claiming 5'10"

8 head master race reporting. im short too though

SHAKE TIME !
no but srsly OP sucks cock confirmed

Oi bro it's not gay if it's sucking dick for free protein

>on Veeky Forums
>questioning user's heterosexuality

holy shit he looks pretty fucking good. Bigger and stronger looking than majority of people I see in CBTs.

Haha. Veeky Forums absolutely btfo

I recently became obessed with Janoy. I can't stop watching delray misfit and jenoy's channel. Something abiut his delusional go-getter attitude that i really like. He has a dream and doesn't let anyone put him off (since he's delusional as fuck)
I almost envy him desu fampai

Ignorance is bliss.

Only need some occasional slaps for maintenance purposes.

Rich claims 6"2

He looks somewhat decent here

All fitness """celebrities""" claim few inches more

how do I get calves like that?

Thank god most of Veeky Forums isn't as mentally challenged, what with all of those nofap and normalised internal hatred for chads :^)

Rich is 5" 10

>Bigger
>turbomanlet
nope

Be a spaniard autist (toe walking and genetics)

/youtube/ WHEN?!?