Tfw your jawline looks like this

>tfw your jawline looks like this

I WANT TO FUCKING DIE. WHY THE FUCK WAS I EVEN BORN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGxtInkeYwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wash yer face

>just don't eat pizza!

Have you tried drinking more water? :^)

Underage, go.

Use African black soap to wash your face rather than regular soap. Or get a serum with silver in, they have them on Amazon. If you can buy sudocrem, slap some on every night before your sleep

ive had acne for 10 years, these are my two treatments that have never failed me

>implying OP wants to turn into a fucking nigger

I mean acne sucks and all, but being a nigger is even worse.

Deal with it, faggot OP. I also had fucked up acne when I was a teenager. Then I grew up.

So when does it go away?

>tfw 19 and still breaking out

0/10
This is below shit tier shitposting

>Butt blasted nigger detected

Fuck off you brain damaged freak, if you don't even know what soap is you should probably go kill yourself

Get a Isotretinoin-based medication (Accutane, Roaccutane, etc).

It'll 'squeeze' the oil out, so it'll get worse for a while' and then it'll pretty much solve you acne problems. It's basically a cure.

The controversy about side effects was a bunch of soccor mother chucking a shit-fit, basically. And whatever, even if there are some, it's probably not worse than facial scarring.

Until then, one of the best bits of advice I get was to put a fresh towel over your pillow case (or a towel-pillowcase) every night. Wash your pillows frequently. They tell you to keep your fingers out of it because it spreads easily, but you basically do that every night on a normal pillow.

Apple cider vinegar, shit works rub it around the affected area 2-3 times a day.

>taking my shitposting seriously and actually getting offended by it

Looks like my shitposting wasn't 0/10 but rather 10/10

It was 0/10 because it wasn't funny
It still isn't
I still think you should die

Whatever nigger.

Speaking of vinegar I heard drinking a tablespoon of it with your water every morning helps
I can't attest for it though I never had acne in my life

Sudocrem, check it.
Made in Poland, great balm. Look for substitutes.
Ingredients:
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Zinc Oxide, Paraffin, Lanolin, Cera Microcristallina, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Benzyl Benzoate, Cera Alba, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citric Acid, BHA.

(Zinc Oxide is fookin beast)

What did your dermatologist say?

Man, I've always thought this happens to some people after shaving.

Ive just come off a 6 month course of accutane. It fully cleared my skin from the level in that picture to damn near zero. Shits unbelievably good, no side effects other than dry lips.

Not sure where you live but its definitely worth the money.

Whenever we have threads like this it's funny when people give advice because there's really not much you can do about this bullshit. It's almost entirely genetic. You can have the best skincare routine in the world but you're still going to have shit skin if you have bad genes.

That's just how it is sadly.

Get on accutane dude, this dude's skin was genuinely freakish but he looks fine now.
youtube.com/watch?v=eGxtInkeYwE

IT'S G-G-GENETICS! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING!
DIE!

Well I guess you can minimize it at least or get some clinical level shit for it.

It's just funny when people give shit advice like "just wash your face lmao" or "just stop being a teenager kek" when none of those give significant results for someone with severe acne that persists into adulthood.

When I was 18 I had terrible acne, at 19 it was starting to chill a bit, I'm now nearly 21 and havn't broke out in months mate. Just give it time

I thought it was pretty good

Your shitposting is alpha as fuck!

You literally can't do anything though, my skin wasn't as bad as that but it got pretty fucking bad.

I cleaned my face, rinsed with water, drank lots of water, ate healthy and my skin was terrible. My brother only washes his face in the shower, eats like shit and only drinks soda; squeeky clean skin

I've been on 2(!) runs on accutane and it's only now clearing up at 24

>I've been on 2(!) runs on accutane and it's only now clearing up at 24

Same here, I'm 23
Still breakout, sucks dick

BEARD
E
A
R
D

>22
>still no beard
>still acne
>still manlet
It's like puberty didn't really feel like doing the job

this guy has an illness in the brain. stop linking vids of him.

Lol what's his illness? Body dysmorphia causing him to take roids?

mentally. if you have watched enough of his vids you'd know.

Just tell me I've watched a shit ton of his videos already.

Oh wait I get it, he's vegan :^)