How the fuck do you do cardio when your legs are constantly blasted from deadlifts, squats and cleans?

How the fuck do you do cardio when your legs are constantly blasted from deadlifts, squats and cleans?

Do you really want to know?

Embrace the pain

By not being a pussy. I do cardio on the same days I do squats and deadlifts.

Say goodbye to your gains

Do some low impact stuff like cycling or swimming at a medium intensity

HAH!!!!!
That pic. Is that gsp?

>mfw the day after I actually smash
>Im wierd, browse Veeky Forums and still smash
>I can do anything
>fuk wimme bre

>squat 5plate
>dl 5plate for reps
>some faggot on a brazillian finger painting forum tells me cardio will kill my gains

Post pics

Can you fuck off with your "cardio kills gains" meme now?

that's the point of cardio: to lightly stress them so they regenerate faster.

Well, if you want to die of heart attack in your mid fourties with massive legs...
You need to get your priorities figured out.

Where are your legs?

I just chuckled imagining a headline for that

nice. Watcha pinning?

I did lifting whilst on a cut and retained most of my strength, but once I incorporated cardio I started losing muscle. How did I fuck up? I ate a little extra to make up for it.

Bros i need your help.
I always do cardio. I lose 1000kcal combined with lifting everytime i go to the gym (5days/week).
I eat a lot. Hard to count calories since i eat home made food. Legumes, rice and pasta and a lot of fruit, veggies and yoghurt.
Should i stop doing so much cardio? How many kcal is enough to keep the fat away? Should i do cardio every day?

Elaborate.

Here.
Nothing yet. Probably gonna turn in my natty card this year.

Depends on how fast you cut. You always lose a little strength and size when you cut, it's unavoidable, but it comes back pretty fast.

> hard to count calories since I eat home-made food

nigga what? Just tally up the ingredients. Get your shit together, from now on, don't put anything in your face you don't know the calories of.

> should I stop doing so much cardio?

you didn't specify what your goals are. Doing cardio every day is probably excessive if being good at cardio is not your primary goal, though. You didn't even specify what kind/how much cardio you're doing though, so we really can't say anything more specific.

> How many kcal is enough to keep the fat away

??? What kind of question is that, even??? I think you have some fundamental misunderstandings about how calories work

> Nothing yet

That's pretty damn impressive, then. For how long have you been lifting?

i would knock your teeth out m8

>ye he says he's natty, impressive! Hard work and dedication! Why would he lie to me? Over internet? Noway men he's legit i got he's back!

Dude, you need to figure it out on your own - adjust to the results you get on a weekly basis.
I'd say stay at 5 days per week and adjust other factors. (You need time to regenerate.)
Also if you're really concerned, post a pic of how you look right now.

I do 100 rep 185 lbs squats every day and manage to run 2 times a week.

I'm impressed. But do some yoga imo, or at least more stretching.

he might be lying, but you might just as well ask what he has to gain by lying when being anonymous on the internet. Plenty of people here pin and do admit to it.

You don't, unless you're talking about some really light cardio. I had to drop squats when I started to run more seriously and I don't regret it even a bit. You can't do a PL/heavy FBW routine along with stressful running if you're not on gear. IMO training legs excessively isn't very practical if you care about your general fitness.

Thanks bros.
My goal is strength and volume, mostly strength. Not anything specific. Just want to reach my natty maximum.

Only counting the calories in ingredients works? Cause im not really sure thats how chemistry works.

And i normally run for 20mins at 12'5km/h and the about 15 mins of elliptic.

8 years so far.

Eh, I stretch before squats. Good enough.

I don't need to lie. I fully admit that I intend to roid soon. In my opinion there's literally nothing wrong with juicing, just lift 1-2 years natty to get form, diet and discipline down, then do whatever you want. I only waited so long because I wanted to hit certain goals naturally (because of ego), and because I was pretty young when I started lifting.

Im not impressed by your per-for-mance

dont do steroids mate. it's drugs. why not stick to what you are? aren't you a bit ashamed? Natural bodies are much prettier than roided ones. Steroids have some nasty side effects too

You are roiding, your opinion is invalid.

Boxing? Best Cardio NA if done correctly. Plus, doesn't need much legwork.

Been doin this shit for 3 months.

Agreed on this.

I'm not going to take any moral high-grounds or tell you that doing steroids is wrong or anything, but steroids do come with plenty of side-effects and issues. The legal issues alone can fuck you over for the rest of your life when you get caught.
Don't buy into very pro-steroid sites like steroid.com which massively downplay the issues and do their best to highlight the benefits. These are really biased to begin with. At least talk to real steroid users IRL and get some stories first.

You're already extremely muscular and aesthetic. If you're craving more aesthetics, maybe do a bit more abs development + focus on serratus and lose a bit of body fat.

Gaining more muscle mass and becoming more vascular at this point will make you less attractive to 99% of females.

Read the thread. I'm not yet.

Guys, I know why you're saying that. I used to think like you years ago, but after a certain point you want gains and strength that are not possible naturally. The more time you spend in the gym, the less you give a shit about what girls, and normal people in general, find attractive. I know dozens of roiders, I've done my homework, I'll be fine. I appreciate the concern though.

>Gaining more muscle mass and becoming more vascular at this point will make you less attractive to 99% of females.

This.

That's obsessive behaviour. Not going to call you mentally ill, but you're not too far from it, mate. Dont do drugs. Its not worth it.

Lol good on you. Fuck all the normies saying oh man don't do that blablabla... I think you look great and should totally keep being based and do what you want. There's absolutely nothing wrong with roiding if you know what you're doing and don't blast insane dosages.

I'm not too concerned that you'll do unhealthy amounts or otherwise fuck up your health through your own fault, because I trust someone who has been lifting for that long to have done their homework (and if you haven't, whatever, you deserve whatever comes to you.)

It's more about a loss of perspective. Is looking good to other dudes really important enough for you to

- potentially have a few years shorter life?
- potentially have medical complications?
- potentially have gyno? (Yes, AI exist, but maybe something goes wrong, maybe you will reject them, ...)
- potentially have reproductive issues
- potentially get caught and fuck up many opportunities for the rest of your life
- potentially get bad material, bad needles, ...
- potentially get accelerated hair-loss
etc
- everyone will know you're that guy who roids
- you will get uglier in the eyes of most people
- you will not be able to be a role-model to anyone else anymore

If you think looking good to other dudes and being bigger is high enough in priority to override all of these concerns, maybe you've lost a little bit of perspective. Are you aiming to be a pro-BB or pro-athlete? If not, I really don't see any reason for why you should go bigger. You're already kinda looking like you're roiding. Maybe spend some time soul-searching and re-assess your goals. What are the real reasons you want to roid? For yourself or to get approval of your roiding friends?

If you still want to roid after that, go ahead.

>doesn't need much legwork
every time your ass gets kicked remember this line lol

Well, I appreciate the concern, but I'll take the risk.

I'm not gonna do any insane dosages. I'm just gonna do a cycle or two a year. Nothing dangerous. I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, I rarely drink and I keep a healthy life style. I think I'll be fine.

It's not about impressing other dudes. I don't need anyone's validation. It's just something I want to do. It's probably gonna happen to you guys too. When I started lifting I just wanted to lose weight and bench press 2plate. Years have passed and now I look decent, I bench 360lb, but I still want more. It is what it is.

people who say boxing is good cardio are people with horrible cardiovascular fitness

if you ran for 45 minutes a day you wouldn't break a sweat doing boxing

pro boxers never get winded, they run a shit load

> I'm not gonna do any insane dosages
> I still want more

So where are you going to stop? Do you think you don't want to want more after you've taken normal doses for a while? What's the next step, taking insulin, HGH, IGF-1, HCG, ...?

If you just keep on going, giving in to your immediate desires without a plan, you'll just end up blasting more and more crazy shit until you look like picrelated in a few years.

Go ahead and roid, if that's what you want, but I would not do it without setting a hard limit on what you're willing to do first. A reality-check, if you will.

Pro boxers slow down by like round 5, even featherweights

Nah, HGH is off the table.