What's the most degenerate thing that you've had happen to you in the gym lockerroom or that you've seen in the gym...

What's the most degenerate thing that you've had happen to you in the gym lockerroom or that you've seen in the gym lockerroom Veeky Forums?

This isn't ask leddit you fucking degenerate.

Rugby bro fucking skinny azn dyel into the lockers. I tried to use the women's licker room after that.

In my old gym there was a communal shower. My gym buddy and I were taking a shower at the same time becuase we just finished our routine for the day.

He started washing his hair and then closed his eyes and put his head under the shower head to rinse off.

That's when I got a bright idea....I grabbed my liquid soap and snuck up behind him. Then I opened the soap and started pouring soap into the shower stream. He couldn't figure out why the soap wouldn't rinse off.

It was pretty degenerate. I just realized the water from his body was splashing on to mine. Am I homo now?

>degenerate

faggot lel

A guy stole from me while I was under the shower. He could have taken my cellphone, my CB or any other clothes, but he just took my sweaty underwear and socks.
It's weird because we were alone in the lockerroom so I know exactly who he is. I never saw him again, though. I guess he's too busy fapping.

I walked in on three guys smoking pot at about 3 in the morning. I acted normal got dressed then walked outside and immediately called the police. I didn't see what all happened but they were being detained and searched when I left. I hope those degenerates got thrown in prison

I was sucking a dick in the steam room once, then some degenerate asshole walked in and interrupted. What the fuck, man?

A dude grabbed my asscheeks when I was 16.

gj bby

I grab 16 years-old boys asses everyday
They're so cute and shy they don't actually do anything about it except stay there in a semi-surprised semi-aroused state

I saw a real real REAL fucking skinny guy standing in a corner shaking on his legs.
Swear to god he probably had anorexia or some shit, I felt genuinely sorry for that kid.
Fuck that image probably even traumatized me

What self-respecting Veeky Forumszen likes dyel asses?
At least have the decency to grab the asses of the squat bros.

Are you being sarcastic user?

Sorry, I'm too shy :(

I saw some fat guys in the locker room take off their shirt because they were really sweaty. I told them to no do that because its disgusting. They put on their sweaty shirts and left.

16 year olds that work out think they're tougher than they are and would confront him.

That's what I never got. When I was a youngun I knew for a fact that I wouldn't be able to put on serious muscle until my hormones had stabilised and I stopped growing. No point pretending to be a big strong man, even if I was average height at the time.

Just give us a little squeeze after we're done squatting m8. We're either too tired to slug you one, or we'll be glad that our efforts are appreciated

I wish gym life were as simple and gay as it is on Veeky Forums

Don't we all user?

Life is hell
I guess I'll just relieve my frustration and despair by riding my dildo

>Bottoms grabbing peoples asses
For what purpose?

>people sitting without a towel and/or jerking off in the sauna
I have to sit down on the same bench later you faggets

I bottom for big guys and top for small guys

>tfw 6'1" 210lb builtfat with a 5 plate diddy
>tfw just want to be a qt otter bottom

>tfw 5'6'' 155lbs
I'm sorry dude, it just feels wrong topping a bigger guy

>omg triggered:(((

I top big guys, makes me feel manlier dominating an alpha male. It's too easy to top some small feminine beta

Kekkeroo, I am the degenerate.

Tfw bottom femboy in locker room

Time to cut.

You're right, but I like feeling like the little girl

>tfw feminine body
>hairy

Why did god do this to me

not locker room but steamroom. even better.
when I was 12 I'd be in there and this guy would come in and complement me and tell me if I ever needed help with my homework I should call him.. then when another guy would enter locker room said guy would leave.. thought it was weird but never realized I avoided a good rapen.

You were probably asking for it

Signed a pledge "what happens in the lockerroom, stays in the lockerroom"

razors and wax exist user

I know, it's just something that I fleetingly kinda wanted

I'm cutting breh, I was 188 before. Dirty bulked after recovered from a fucked up shoulder

I saw an old man fapping in the showers once

I'm a bottom but I love squeezing butts, they're just so cute

how do you guys get gymdudes to fuck you???

kek thanks user

I literally had a guy hit on me in the showers because he thought I was a girl with a flat chest until he saw my dick and then he told me nobody has to find out as he comes over to my shower . I fucking panicked ones he grabbed my ass and left as fast as I could. I don't go to gym showers for that reason now. I always get mistaken for a girl in the locker room.