Is Dolph Lundgren the most aesthetically perfect man to ever exist?

Is Dolph Lundgren the most aesthetically perfect man to ever exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KO3npcwsRiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Yes.

Russian Chad.

>Dat hive mind

>that tent

>"Russian"

You mean Swedish.

>most indiscreet boner ever

He's smart too, look it up

He was Russian I saw it on Rocky

Yep, 160+ IQ

He is the archetypal aryan übermensch.

Yeah, though I think Arnold is closer to being the ubermensch. He's more cunning, more ambitious, more ruthless and ultimately more successful.

No

bear in mind he's 1,96m / 6'4 but still looks huge (regarding muscle mass).
undisputably the greatest man ever to walk the earth.
full homo

196cm is 6'5.

We need to get hold of his semen to repopulate Europe after the race war.

makes it even better desu senpai

Do you think he was wearing tall shoes in that scene?

I'm 5'9 like Balboa and my friend is 6'5, yeah he's tall, but the difference does not look that fucking big

If anyone is wearing lifts there, it's Stallone. The fucker's notorious for it. It's Hollywood's worst kept secret. He's not 5'9 like you, senpai. He's maybe 5'7.5 on a good day barefoot.

Possible. Its a trick commonly employed in Hollywood. Rocky is supposed to be the underdog, that shot tries to convey that.

I can see how people would think he's attractive, but I personally don't find his face hair or body particularly attractive. I prefer less of a pointy square head and dark hair. For me he's like 7/10

Arnold's face is straight up ugly though. He has the face of a drooling retard.he's known for his body for a reason (not much else)

>not much else

Actor and action film superstar
Governor 2003-2011 of California - the most populous state and the 7th largest economy in the world
Entrepreneur and millionaire at age 30 (gained from other things than bodybuilding)
Net worth > $150-200 million USD

what are you doing with your life, user?

Correct. And Arnold is not 6'2"

Not getting a heart valve installed and not fucking a whale babysitter.

at least you tried

Arnie seems to have shriveled up with age. Stallone has actually gotten more swole (roids?).

Sorry, the difference is that big
You're just delusional and/or used to your friends height

Regards
198 cm, with 180 cm and below cm friends

Indeed. These days he's down to about 5'10. He was maybe 6'0 back in the 70s.

Correction, Arnold was a millionaire at 22. Twenty-fucking-two. I'm 25 and I still don't have a steady job.

Nah, Arnold was 6'1-6'2 in his prime. He just shrunk a lot with age.

I was a personal trainer for one of the top Republicans in california who worked extensively on Arnold's governor campaign. She told me he's a legit manlet who wears lifts and that I (6'4) would tower over him.

Also they spent a good portion of campaign funds on hush money because the oak kept pinching intern asses and sexually harassing women at every town they went to.

Overall Arnie is 10/10 alpha GOAT. The whole bastard son ting just proves he doesn't give a fuck about what anything thinks, if he's horny he's-a-gonna-fuck-a-something

He fucked Bridgitte Nilsen when they filmed Red Sonja. He was dating Maria at the time, and broke it off when Nilsen followed him back to America. Then she married Stallone a few months later. What a fucking alpha. He wrote this in his book, he just straight up doesn't give a fuck.

Maria probably couldn't get enough of him because he was so impossible to tame and she was a dominant female personality

I didn't know that, but yea man arnie is a straight beast

Yes. The beady-eyed ANGLO BLOOD hates him most of all ARYANS.

NO MERCY FOR ANGLO BLOOD

Daily reminder:

Every Post that uses "Turkroach" as an insult is to report because Veeky Forums will NEVER succumb to ANGLO MEMES.

ANGLO BLOOD

FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD

Aryan man vs Anglo BLOOD

Because of his spiky hair, his big muscles, and his ice cold demenor

>not his glorious nordic genetics

I have a book by Lundgren.
Does anybody want me to type some info about him which might not be easily available somewhere else?

One of the first things he did in America is take some guy's car for a ride and crash it. He is an absolute madman.

and he liked brown sugar

kek

7/10 for making me laugh

doit

Good actor too
youtube.com/watch?v=KO3npcwsRiA

As ugly as she was. Her body was absolutely stunning

That was just a phase. He married a white woman and his daughters are 10/10 aryan master race.

>That was just a phase.
hey i'm not judging, just saying he went there

The body was fit

Dolph is just an all around cool fucking dude. He's so humble and surprisingly very intelligent from everything I've read and seen of him. Just an awesome guy.

Puertorican here i want to taint that.

Nigger ape wants to ruin natures finest.

Colour me surprised...

why would you want to destroy something beautiful?

Dolph has the body, but this is the face...

Goddamn niggers. Race war when?

White women like us. I fuck white girls all the time. Feels great. Had a few times where a father completely disagreed with me being with their daughter. Felt great cumming in them.

Some men just want to watch the world burn

wut? dolph is more handsome than draco malfoy

Its too late user. We have won and we have your womyn.

Nice dubs

No, you don't. I'm eastern European and our women still hate niggers.

mestizos are disgustingly ugly

look at any dating app stats and you'll see that white women vastly prefer white men

Sure you do, jose...

>draco malfoy
>not understanding that the Nordid pheotype scares the jew and his nigger pets like

Ive fucked a russian. Blonde hair blue eyes. She is with a dominican now and has his baby.
Cry harder. It's happening nothing you can do can stop it.

Nice trips

Sounds like you fuck the Russian version of white trash.

>Feeling the need to verbalize your fantasies of sexual revenge on a Chinese white supremacy imageboard

Whatever you got to tell yourself, Nikolai.

says it perfectly

you're just a self hating spic that can't stand the fact that he isn't white, so your only goal in life is to make mongrels

Must be why all the puerto rican girls around here go for white guys. Enjoy your bankruptcy. Oh wait you can't because you're not even legitimate enough to declare bankruptcy. Master race.

>It's happening
where?

white men with latinas is the most common interracial couple. seems the opposite is happening.

All this denial. Have fun saying hi to your grandkids.

Austin Gomez

denial about what? where is this happening? seems to me you are desperate to believe something because of racial insecurities and feelings of inferiority desu.

most spics are turbo manlets so it's probably that i guess.