Why are my lower pecs not popping? I use the pec deck fly workouts and only my upper pecs show...

Why are my lower pecs not popping? I use the pec deck fly workouts and only my upper pecs show. What am I doing wrong/what workout is best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaXm1yuJ_Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh, pic please? How are we going to tell if your pecks are hanging like socks if we can't see them?

How's your diet?

>I feel sorry for the small guy in your GIF. Not funny.

Not home.
The bottom area of my nipples sag a bit while the top is firm

Eat 2 apples a day, 5 bottles of water, then just protein and beans. Mexican American.

You need to work on the middle-lower area of your chest. Try diamond push ups. If you need to ad weight just put a punching bag on your back or some weights.

How about bench presses? Tbh, I only use the machines to build my strength after 2 surgeries (appendicitis and hernia). I heard that being dependent on machines leaves other muscle areas not worked out.

Bench only works the wider part of the pectoralis muscles.

How about raising the seat in the machines that work out the chest? Then the handle will be lower, but will that be enough for the lower pecs?

>>I feel sorry for the small guy in your GIF. Not funny.
There are a few more videos of him. It's funny because he's aggressively overreacting all the time. Obviously compensating for his height.

That could be a fix. Why are you afraid of triangle push ups? You can still add as much weight as you need.

Totally offtopic: I love Koksal Baba

Do you know the name of the dude in the gif? I think it's something Roach, but I'm not sure

see

Koksal baba. Check his videos

I just wasn't strong enough before. Surgeries made me gain lots of weight without being allowed to work out.

kek when will they learn
youtube.com/watch?v=uaXm1yuJ_Gw

You just have to try until you fail.

Not the guy you replied OP. I don't use machines, can't tell for sure. Diamond push ups works, also parallel-bar dips. All with bech press of course.

dips (narrower grip)
decline bench w barbell (narrower grip)
decline bench w dumbbells (bring together at top of motion by contracting chest hard)

It's the notorious Don Roach. Biggest mob boss of Turkey.

>you'll never fight baba

Decline dumbbell bench press. Full ROM.