Started trading crypto last week

>started trading crypto last week
>stopped doing school work
>go to class
>stare at charts
>come home
>stare at charts and post on Veeky Forums

someone please help i just sit here and refresh cmc all day or read/watch crypto related stuff. Also i really hope chainLink recovers i bought at 15 cents and its hard resisting the urge to dump for Elix.

Accumulate at the dip, only trade uptrends. Also set alarms. Be wary of shit shillen here, usually it will be too late when it's shillen here.

You are making every newb mistake in the book atm.

dont even bother helping him. he can only learn himself from his own mistakes

How do you research what coins are good?

Have some patience and don't chase pumps, it's not fucking rocket science. Don't be an emotional faggot and you won't lose money.

you need to download an app to prevent you looking at crypto related sites.

im not kidding this shit is too addicting for you to learn how to manage your time in this bull market. you'll seriously fail all your classes unless you get someone or something to force you to do work instead.

don't daytrade either for any academically intensive periods, or just research long terms holds or trade over weekly / monthly periods.

ARE YOU ME OP??? AHHHH I AM ADDICTED I DONT EAT OR SLEEP SEND HEEELLLPP

fucking retard

Pls halp

elix was shilled here at 134k market cap I did not listen and it was like a x8

so I disagree with the too late part

Will omisego drop below 5 dollars? I'm all in on margin and if it hits below 5 dollars I lose everything. HELP.

i bet you have less than 5k invested in this market too.

You're a victim of sunken cost fallacy. Just put your money where you think it will perform best. Start at 0. Which will perform better at this point, LINK or ELIX?

THIS THIS THIS

Why do you think autists are so good at this you faggot? They divorce themselves from emotion and are able to trade on logic and reason.

The first half of this post made me realize how fucking glad I made it out of school before the real assimilation of internet activities took effect. Oddly, it gives me that feeling of selling my stock right before the dip.

I'm new too, how do I learn when to sell?

I had a few coins reach their highs and then start to sink below the price I bought it at. I don't want to make that mistake in the future.

>falling for the college meme in [current year]

No. 180k retrace probable but not down to $5.

Unless of course BTC crashes. But you'd be absolutely retarded to margin on USD pair.

Stick to sats

trust me, as soon as you dump to elix we go to 50c

Thanks for calling me retarded.

Why would you do OMG/USD instead of /BTC?

The value of Omisego is 0.0020730 right now. Multiplying this times times the current value of Bitcoin (4391.8) I have exactly 9.10 dollars worth of money. Omisego is being traded at exactly 9.10 dollars right now. This is why.
I'm afraid you don't know how margin works.

Here's a hint..none.

I have studies. Now with crypto, I can't do shit. I spend like 3 hours straight looking at crypto. I keep thinking about them when I'm doing my work. I'm missing assignments, i don't even sleep, help. Ahhh

don't make the mistake I did, ignoring crypto for uni only to be back here 3 years later
t. bought 3 btc for 100 bucks and spent it on acid

>JUST
>BUY ELIXER

This is me also OP... I didn't turn in two assignments because I was constantly looking at blockfolio dreaming that I would accumulate enough to drop out of college and pay my student loans.

I'm gonna throw everything on the safest shitcoin I can find like QTUM, OMG and TenX and then ignore it until term break.

If I were to choose any one of those, it would be OMG by a mile.