Even if you don't give half a shit about the coin or the tech or anything else the devs literally told us a high volume...

even if you don't give half a shit about the coin or the tech or anything else the devs literally told us a high volume exchange is getting announced next week just fucking flip it then jesus christ its so easy yet you still find ways to stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

signal.org
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8at403g&sh=1eeef6d6
theverge.com/2016/10/4/13161026/signal-subpoena-court-order-encryption-police-open-whisper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your bags are yours alone to bear. Bitch. A fucking messenger app. You have to be fucked in the head to buy this.

whats app and telegram and fb messenger are "fucking messenger apps"

check their price and users

can u faggots stop shilling this piece of shit? its getting old fast

>he thinks it's just a messaging app
I love when people post things like this. I'm screenshotting all the Obsidian FUD I see so I can hang it up on my wall in the house I'm going to buy.

Precisely. This doesnt solve any problems nor provides no new capabilities that other tools do. Ever heard of tor?

What bags? It's almost at ATH and has been hovering around it since yesterday.

Please don't dump on me please

How much you get from staking in a day?

When are they making New Vegas 2?

or a citizen of china or any other country with Internet censorship like the UK.

I'm not giving you my ODN.

Everyone gets the same 10% annual return regardless of how much they have.

>implying torchat is anonymous HAHAHA stay poor

Around 50ODN per day with that amount, if you get 10% per year.

i mean first of you all youre objectively wrong second of all that doesnt affect my point third of all obsidian is a PLATFORM aka a privacy ETH (Bitcoin is to Monero and Eth is to Obsidian) and third of all its at an ATH how the literal sideways FUCK do you think anyone here is "holding bags"

AM I GOING TO MAKE IT. IF THIS THING REACHES A DOLLAR I CAN FINALLY MAKE BACK ALL MY LOSSES

I only have two master nodes :(

Serious question.

How could you have possibly lost half of your money?

crypto has been a braindead gold mine for weeks. Literally put money into a coin that makes halfway decent sense and make 3x within 4 days.

bought omg at 12 dollars thinking it could pump close to 20.

bought link around .40 cents thinking it could pump to .60

bagholding my loses. just want to breakeven if ODN reaches a dollar

Me too senpai we are gonna make it don't worry. Never sell. I just had a prophetic vision gifted to me like a lightning flash crashing into my head from the All Father himself Odin. This will be a 750 million dollar market cap.

how much money did you have to put in?

You'll be good. We wouldn't be here if we weren't certain of it.

Tip for the future. Never buy ATH. Ever. Go look at ELIXIR and see it's a sure thing because of the low market cap. There is like no way it can't triple, but it's at ATH so don't touch it.

I'm comfy as fuck up 4x from ICO, faggot.

ever heard of what replaced ICQ, MSN or AOl Messenger?

I took a look at obsidian and crave as they both do the same thing, I went with Crave. My rational is that Crave doesnt have an ICO pajeet scam where the developers hold 33% of supply instantly lmao

What's the point of Obsidian when there's already the highly secure Signal, which doesn't require tokens to operate?

signal.org

Decentralized apps can solve many problems, but Obsidian doesn't solve any.

>What's the point of decentralization?
>Asking on a board about crypto

you're kidding right?

Let's go expose ODN to normies!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8at403g&sh=1eeef6d6

because if the gubberment ever twisted signal's arm hard enough, they would fork over all their info in a heartbeat.

Chucked half a btc on this yesterday. This is going to be the greatest decision ever or the worst.
Any price predictions if it made it to a larger exchange?

keep shilling guys. I'm about to dump my ICO bags soon.

>or the worst

I dont think it will go down much due to low marketcap. It's either up or flatline

No one cares about your shitcoin with 6k daily volume. If you're not the one trying to pump and dump crave then you're going to get scammed by those who are.

I'm not kidding. I fucking love decentralized apps but not every single fucking thing has to be decentralized.

The government has tried to subpoena Signal before to read chat logs. Guess what? They got the logs and there was fucking nothing in them - Signal barely keeps anything.

theverge.com/2016/10/4/13161026/signal-subpoena-court-order-encryption-police-open-whisper

Let's bring awareness to normies!

Oh yes user, disregard the cup and handle over two month period and also disregard the low volume. Interesting how it doesnt dump? Thats because mo one is selling. Its more valuable than this coin. Obsidian is the pajeet pump and dump. Make sure you take 3x profits before it is bled out of you when the jig is up.

$1-$3 in the next few weeks if large exchange is confirmed.

$10 EOY

This is why you should buy ODN.

with that said what put my mind at ease at least, is two simple facts:

1. Advisers. One of the lead developers of Monero wouldn't touch this project with a 100 foot pole (specially given the fact that Fluffy has previously viciously attacked Verge and ZCash for the gimmicky tech, scammy tech), if this project wasn't legit.

FluffyPony (this XMR faggot founding member), is not only incredibly passionate and at the cutting edge of privacy technology, but he is ALSO a believer AND very capable developer (has worked alongside Phds and top computer scientists/cryptographers to implement privacy in the monero currency). He really wants to further the technology behind privacy focused projects. And he has the eye and technical expertise to weed out shit gimmick projects from the real cutting edge.

There is almost no chance that this guy wouldn't scrutinize and shit all over this project if it wasn't legit and onto something revolutionary if it wasn't legit (let alone act as an adviser).

The second fact that we have to consider is the fact that this project has a ton of potential but also attracts the eyes of saboteurs and other state actors. In part explains why Satoshi (who ever he/they were, remained anonymous).

The stakes are extremely high. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

With stakes this high it makes sense for the team to downplay their roles and present themselves as low key as possible. In fact in the recent update from the official team, they kept "crucial" hires anonymous, as they should.

Not sure if you guys missed it but there was a great opportunity to trade on volatility.

The same guy dumped at ~1480sats and bought back in around ~1300 sats.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, and nudes.

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

Also since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis we should see similar market caps in the near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 394,401,276
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the technical cofounder of Monero is also the technical advisor of Obsidian. This is a 1/1000 type of opportunity.

If I buy, how long should I hodl, when are news coming ?

>ugly name
>ugly branding
>ugly website
>one developer listed
>obvious pump and dump chart
hahahaha. thanks for your suggestion but I'm not going to consider taking any profits until at least 10x. And even then I doubt i'll do it because It will only be half of Status's peak market cap.

I'm a little confused on staking these. Is it based on how much you got in your wallet or how long you've had them in your wallet? Or both?

exchange within a few weeks, but by the time you actually read about what this is project is you wont want to sell until it hits $10.

Just set an alert on blockfolio for double whatever you bought in at.

That's how you will know to start watching.

at least until January then re-evaluate

>Obsidian messenger app its sole product to be marketed, doesnt release until december. Whos getting scammed here again.

Good work getting in on the ico and taking the noobs for 3x profit. Power to you.

I will concede that obsidian has a real chance at success. But dont disregard cravr. If you are not doing fundamental analysis on your investments you are gambling.

Android app soon. Ios app by christmas according to Blackstone in slack. Hints of another app it seems? I'm definitely watching.

How do I use the Obsidian wallet? Just downloaded and it automatically created one or what? And now I just need to make pass for it?