Is this a good workout to do as a neet girl?

Is this a good workout to do as a neet girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4Y3F81P5Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

epic thread

epic post

thanks, lori

epic reply

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

As long as you don't eat bread you'll be fine, cut that garbage out of your diet and eat healthy food 3 times a day

Is brown bread OK?

Bread is just like any other crab

No, but green bread is perfectly fine.

Hey fuck you buddy bread is awesome

white bread master race

bro you'll never make gains if you eat garbage bro

>shoots roids into abscess on butt cheek

I forgot to post this in the op, the main reason I made the thread was to see if someone could tell me if this explanation is true or not.

"To people who have never exercised in their life, there is a common misconception that looking good = being thin.

If you just diet until you're thin, you don't look like Ako.
You just look like a progressively smaller fat person, until you're literally skin and bones.

That body definition, a flat tummy, 'vagina bones', and every part that makes up the 'THICC' constitution is made up of muscle. Muscle a person doesn't have without doing some kind of exercise.
Curves are mostly made of muscle, not fat, not bone.
And without exercise, you only have the last two."

SHUT THE FUCK UP OP WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BREAD

this THIS

>breadcucks
Stay cucked faggots, all bread is shit

>Brown bread
>Not a breadburner

I wouldn't date a chick that ate brown bread.

>not using the good old captcha
Faggot

>bread is like crab

m8, if you have to crack your bread open, you're doing it wrong.

Unless it's some really crusty bread.

At least both bread and crabs go great with butter.

It's making my dick harder already so yes.

Holy shit are you people trying to recreate that humor pic where the girl asks a basic Veeky Forums question and everyone winds up losing their shit about bread?

The joke has already been made. You don't have to remake it. Reddit karma isn't that valuable guys. You don't need internet points.

to achieve said need to lower your body fat percentage to something similar to hers, you would need to be a simialr height and im guessing frame to hers,and then achieve a same muscular denstiy as her.

Fat can be achieved with diet alot via calorie restriction, muscl youll have to work out while eating properly

starting from a blank slate of lowering your body fat percentage to where you wanna be is probably better than attempting to do both at the same time. evidence: former fatty, and still battling the fat monster talking

Reposting this thread to r/Veeky Forums/ as we speak

literally FREE karma

first time posting on Veeky Forums and kinda expected that which is sad

Thank you for the first real answer, but I am kinda confused.
So I should lower my fat% first and then workout+diet?

Sticky, you fat faggot.

Do you top? Do you make squeaky anime noises when you do?

>no fun allowed
>>>/tumblr/

yo SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT I fucking bet you're american

>processed bread
lmao-ing at your life, amerifats will never enjoy true bread

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

>be yuropoor
>have your bread stolen by jamal
Kek nicze try faggot

lower your body fat percentage via calorie restriction A.K.A, dieting. when you get to a place you are happy with, reverse diet off of your deficit, then start toneing and building muscle via working out and eating properly to facilitate said muscular growth.

>be merifat
>get shot by tyrone

l m a o pussi

in addition, that pushup is wrong, all the way to the floow, MAX range of motion

Shouldn't you europoors be sleeping ?

>jamal
Ahmed seems more appropriate

I recommend squating (on my dick) 1xF

That's like asking if brown people are 'okay'. Fuck no! Build the wall around that brown bread!

it's fucking 8pm you mong reeeeeee

>NA education

who the fuck is Ako?

>In the pursuit of memes
>/9gag/

what the fuck do you mean wrong

she's at the top of the pushup, you have no idea what her range of motion is

Hey, fuck you, buddy. Bread is AWESOME.

>g ?
you can't fool me

pure blooded americans don't put spaces before punctuation, that's an english as a second language only thing

If you let me come over to your place, I can show you a better one.

Do bagels count as bread?

Seriously, who the fuck is this Ako you talk about?

youtube.com/watch?v=_4Y3F81P5Nk

the quote was talking about this anime char, it came from an /a/ thread.
talking about this girl in the pic.

anons where talking about how if a body like that is possible by just diet and not working out.

holy shit, that anime girl has the perfect body. Not only yhat, but I also love long, jet black hair and blue eyes. How is she? Is she waifu material?

anyways, hips and boobs like that are only achievable with genetics. But don't worry, maybe in 100 years gene therapy will be developed enough plastic surgery to look like that will just need taking some shots

Your fedora is showing

Your newfag is sending up flares while dressed as a Rio Drag Queen.

It depends. How much you weight, how firm are your boobs and your butt, how old are you, what do you do all day? Because some of those things might need you to lose weight, or do lighter excercises to make your body more comfortable to stretching so later you can do more advanced ones.
How many scoops are you planning to take?

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

SWIM 2KM EVERYDAY

YOU WILL EITHER

>DIE
>MAKE IT

GOOD LUCK FAG

I tried to read through the thread but it's so full of shit. So I'll just ask straight, do you belong to a gym or are you looking to do home workouts?

Yes, but she is another anime man's waifu.

home workouts cause I get scared at the gym,
and something that doesn't require much equipment.

>be American
>able to go to nearly any supermarket with a bakery and pick from my choice of artisan bread loaves, all of which are prepared with traditional ingredients and no fillers/additives/preservatives

Lmao@urlife yuropoor

Alright, well a combination of some basic exercises would be a good starting point. Three sets Squats until failure, lunges as well, 4x25 of calve raises (or failure, yay hypertrophy), 4x15 reverse leg lifts, and jumping jacks and jumping high knees. All of that would be one day of exercise, or A Day. B Day would be upper body. Push ups close, normal, and mide grip (standard or modified), planks, side planks, any of your other favorite ab workouts, dips and reverse rows if you can find a way would be extremely beneficial as well.

That was an extreme TL; DR but I am playing pokemon. Hopefully you get the gist

you're not gonna get thick by doing stretch excercises. You need to squat with weight, and lift.

Also, tell me more about this godess