Okay Veeky Forums, can someone explain to me where the whole high carb/low fat diet came from...

Okay Veeky Forums, can someone explain to me where the whole high carb/low fat diet came from? Freelee's sources that say excess starch doesn't create fat don't look credible. Do people just lose weight on it because they get off their ass and stop eating junk food? And don't they lose lean mass on so little protein?

why is her face so oddly unattractive

It has a dick. Notice how it's crossing it's legs to hide it.

oh that's not so bad then

>And don't they lose lean mass on so little protein?

>oh for fuck's sake it's THIS bitch again
Listen, dumb OP: SHE IS A FRAUD. Guaranteed she's eating whatever she wants when no one is looking. SHE IS AN ATTENTION WHORE AND YOU ARE ONE OF HER Cucks. Knock that shit off and stop posting threads about the cunt.

Shes a dumb cumdumpster slut being tag teamed by vagina stains and duriandickrider

So yes?

When you add protein to that its actually the healthiest way to diet
High protein high carb low fat

What makes fat so bad? Just kcal/gram?

See dr John McDougall

Just high fat low carb is related to loads of heart diseases and cancers but I don't mean to go all veggie gains about it I don't mean like no fat I mean 50-100g as low fat

Personally high fat diets make me feel like trash. Huge amounts of brain fog, and my heart rate shoots up too.

(not actually true)

>Just high fat low carb
Lol proof? All the studies I see sat the opposite

the amount of protein you have to eat as a vegetarian is enough to maintain (questionable to gain)

unless you go out of your way to eat so much veggies (yes my son, they have protein) to break the threshold for gains (beyond maintenance)

I'm pretty sure it's straight from the fucking jews.

what is "high fat"?

studies have shown low intake of fat

Im runnin about 25/15/60 p/f/c and ive noticed im quite a bit leaner and have more energy than when i bulked the first time with a higher fat diet

cont.

that being said women are a bit different. they dont produce as much test as men yet they still need fat to produce other hormones

She's aussie