I have $200 to invest this week. Where should I put it BIZ , and yes I am relying on this board for my financial future...

I have $200 to invest this week. Where should I put it BIZ , and yes I am relying on this board for my financial future... because fuck it why not.

I dont mind holding these coins for months - or years. basically spending the money id spend on alcohol anyways. this is more productive.

So have at it! 200 dollars. decide my moneys fate!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8aux5gr&sh=bb9d37be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LINK

ODN is a solid choice.

UBQ or more XVG

LINK

Honestly, my first day on here was when Link and ETHBET where getting pushed hard. I went with ETHBET gamblings never going to go away. in retrospect I should have split it 50% 50%

Ive been mee ballin that coin, is it at a good buy point? I feel like ive been buying to close to ATH's on most of these coins. but im getting better!

yea, maybe another 100 in XVG, and 100 into ODN that still leaves me "diversified" AM I RIGHT?

Definitely XVG, since its the first privacy coin that'll have smart contracts. I havne't researched ODN, so I wouldn't know if its a good investment. UBQ is a mid term investment. UBQ is basically a more stable version of Ethereum. ETH will be move on to being proof of stake soon instead of proof of work, meaning all ETH miners will have to mine something else, like LTC, VTC, UBQ. So I'm pretty sure UBQ's price can only rise in the next few months.

since you got EBET: ELIX, LINK, ODN

Don't fall for the Link bagholders, it's been crashing all day

Think Il buy 100 UBQ coins and Put the rest into XVG (I think Il aim for 50k XVG over the next few weeks)

Going to do some googling about "proof of work vs Stake" thanks for the info user. the quick jist that I get is that it will be good for the growth of other coins in the ETH network? right?

neo or bitcoin. hold.

ELIX is dipping right now, before blasting to ATH

Once ETH goes completely into POS, it'll be good for POW cryptos like the ones I mentioned. Best of profits OP.

Gave them a quick look, There is so much cool shit being developed, I wish I had more money to toss into this. Dont see anything wrong with gambling $100 on lots of these.

I really dont want to open another exchange account right now though! and it seems to be over priced on Etherdelta. seems like my lazyness is about to outweigh my need for gains. and I feel like I missed the best buy in point? I should still have enough time to buy into Elix 2 weeks from now at sub $1 levels. right?!

Investing the 250 i have in BTC is not a smart move right? ( my plan was always to leave 20% of whatever I put into the market in BTC)

Just wanted a second opinion. or to see if someone could convince me to do it I do believe it would be the wrong thing to do though

btc may not always grow with alts. but alts will always crash with btc. just buy btc and hold or a good alt with momentum like neo but identify your exit. for me that would be neo at 120, their previous ATH range.

Get the fuck out of gambling coins and stay out. They are shit tier and worth nothing as no one will ever use them.

BTC is the safest investment in my opinion. It might not give you the profits other alts might give but you'll still profit from BTC. I personally invest into alts because I invest what I can afford to lose. I do my research and invest in the cryptos I believe will make me more profits based on the technology they offer or will offer.

But yes, investing into BTC is a smart option and it'll be that way for some time. Although I'd wait for a correction or crash if something comes up soon.

just starting to understand bitrexx a bit more and leaving sell orders up. I work 10 hours a day M-S so I dont really want to be worrying about having to look at the coins every day. just holding till they mature. I hope I can sell most of these 12 months from now for a nice profit.

Ive got to disagree with you on that one bud. Way better odds that I make some profit off of a coin then spending it on Lotto tickets or consuming shit I dont need. Ive spend money on video games just to play them 1 a month because I dont have time. now THAT is a waste of money. wish I had it all back to chuck it into Crypto. not to mention. there is a pretty high probability that we are investing in the future. I dont see crypto going away. this is coming from someone who refused to get a smart phone for 6 years and still had his blackberry.

dont fight change bro!

This is what we look like now gents! thanks for all the help! and Il see you all next pay day! with hopefully more than 200 dollars!

looking at the orders on bittrex looks like someone is trying to get UBQ to crash doesnt it?

good job putting a little more in btc. hold and keep adding as it goes down. watch 1W charts and buy on low relative strength (RSI)

Please support the ODN normie exposure movement!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8aux5gr&sh=bb9d37be

Ez 2x before Wednesday

Market manipulation. This is a good sign in my opinion though. Accumalation before the price rises.