Rumoured to be on Bittrex soon.. source:

Rumoured to be on Bittrex soon.. source: youtube.com/watch?v=XgjSOMViljo&feature=youtu.be&t=979
Active development: medium.com/@elixirtoken/
Competent dev team

Why arn't you in Elixir? its the most hyped coin and insanely cheap

This coin is currently less than $1million in market cap.. to put this into perspective:

10,000th of the price of RIPPLE,
2000th of the price of NEO,
1000th of the price of OMG,
250th of the price of WTC,
100th of the price of MONACO
10th of the price of fucking PEPECASH

This coin is going 50x in price to $8 and even then it will only just be in the top 100 cryptos (40mill mkt cap)

This is going to be getting shilled on Veeky Forums for the next 2 weeks until we hit 50x price and it comes crashing down. Get in - get profits.

We need to get shilling on Reddit/Twitter.

I bought in with $10k at 4k sats, already have $20k, should I get out or HODL? because it seems to be mooning. gods i was strong then

>bittrex soon meme

Gods I was strong then

>bought in with $700
>at $23,000

W-wew.

I'd sell half and consider the rest free money

Is it too late to get in on this now? I wanna put some money into it but CoinExchange is showing 153% pump, that's pretty iffy

A Dothraki Whore Ned!!! On An Open Field!

>This coin is going 50x in price to $8

>.34 x 50 = 8

HODL for sure, I bough around 400 sats so I'm x20 already, but I believe there is x100 by the end of the week, even more later

Thank the gods for Bessy!! And her tits!

How long are we holding this coin for? All the great updates and shit are in the next couple of months and by then the coin will be at least a couple of dollars.

WTF!

GET ME MY FOMO STRETCHER

Let biz fill bags for tonight, tomorrow we can start brigading the normie comm channels. This is such an easy 10x and probably more

Tomorrow is gonna be a rampage when people wake up to this. Stock up and set sell orders for the dump that's going to come tomorrow evening. Personally i target just around 1$.

only 3 mill market cap? really? seems low

I cant wait for the 20x in price

god damnit i dont wanna register on some fucked bulgarian exchange.

whens this shit hit bittrex so i can just buy easily.

I am counting on the inevitable first big dump when people become nervous and sell. It's not going to just rise to double digits like that.

Caught me on the fomo Veeky Forums, I hope you're happy.

MY BITCOIN

STILL
HASNT
TRANSFERED

Feeling comfy being up 643% this week with ELIX.

Support establishing around 7k sats. You'd be crazy to sell right now. Spread the word in other channels, let the hype catch.

Ok I'm really new here and was trying to buy a small amount of ELIX just for a test.

>go to coinbase
>buy BTC for whooping 5€
>every journey starts.. etc.
>right off the bat I have about 4€ BTC balance on coin fucking base
>whatthefuck.png
>ok maybe it's just the comission or whatever. people use this shit all the time
>sending my 4€ worth of BTC to money exchange
>the fee is ridiculous like one third of my remaining btc
>whattheactual.gif
>whatever I'm testing who gives a shit
>wait 10 minutes pending
>go to money exchange to buy 10 ELIX
>just testing, won't get rich now it's cool

What's not cool is I got ripped off 50% of my money basically. Is this normal or am I just a mess somehow? What is the safest, fastest and cheapest way to get ELIX now? I'd like to invest but all this is just so new and weird to me.

do more research on other BTC exchanges. I'm CAD so I use quadrigaCX, find ones with better fees.

Coinbase is literally Shit tier garbage. DYOR

And I though I was bad when I started with 50$

Predictions for one week from now?

Captcha: SOLD ROAD

Small transactions are gonna fuck you up

with this market cap it can only go up, even if the trading volume dries up for awhile it's not going to crash down to like 2000sat, virtually impossible.

It's already building up some steam again, was sitting at 7000sat for the last hour or so, now creeping back towards 7500... next moon mission launching soon

I'm a wageslave so and poor at that so I have to wait for my salary to come to invest any real shit, I wanted to know how things work here to not be completely oblivious with real money (well real for me not for the people here who sleep on millions).
Will do.
So the fees are only ridiculous with miniscule amounts? If I wanted to do the same shit with say 500€ it wouldn't be as bad?

>$5
Jesus dude $50 MINIMUM

yes YES

>i missed another easy 10x moon mission

Looking to buy in, I wanna buy $500 worth of Ethereum on coinbase, then trade it all for Elixir on coinexchange. This is my first time doing any of this stuff, am I already too late, should I even bother, and are the ways I listed of doing it ok?

Also lets say I do it all. In order to cash out do I have to set sell orders or something? If so, when and for how much? Any help is appreciated thanks.

>Bittrex soon

I'd say buy now and set a sell order for like $1 to be safe. $1 is like 22k sats or something

This is actually a ponzi. I'm not misusing that term like Peter Schiff or other famous aging fossils. I mean this is a coin with an incentive system built like a pyramid scheme.

There is no legitimate tech and the graph for it's increase looks like SIGT or any other low MCAP P&D.

Congrats if you are currently making money but for the love of christ exit now.

oh christ it just went down 1k sats

>why is it lower than the 24h high

just hodl you weakhanded faggot

Where are you guys finding these coins so damn early?

I got in at airdrop from Bitcointalk.

listen to This coin is being heavily accumulated by a whale now (see the big buy walls around 6115 sats?) in the 6000-7000 sats range.

That means we will see another 2x tomorrow, and start to approach $1.00 and then perhaps more of a pullback.

EVERYONE is shooting for $1.00 with this coin.

dude its number 400 in market cap. I wouldn't be surprised if I rose 1,000% in an hour its not like we haven't seen that before.

This is a classic example of crypto market irrationality, god you fuckers are going to be destroyed when you actually have to start being an investor instead of a degenerate gambler.

you're not alone user...