Why do all of the fat Middle Ages women coat themselves is perfume at the gym

Why do all of the fat Middle Ages women coat themselves is perfume at the gym.
Is it because they are self
Consious or because the want attention.

> general fat hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yCcp36n2cDg?t=3m8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>running on a treadmill
>women in a gallon of perfume on come up next to me
>have to stop because I'm choking on that shit

triggly

The rage that fills me when this happens at my gym.

>five squat racks in the gym
>five benches in the gym
>two benches being used
>three squat racks being used as squat racks
>two squat racks being used as benches
>waiting for squat rack while fatties try to bench press

it might not be perfume just general perfumey hair products.

probably not realizing you are supposed to spray the air and walk into it, rather than directly spray it on your skin.

holy shit why is she so upset

is she okay? did anyone check and make sure she's okay?

she is a dank new meme called triggly puff

>fat middle ages women

That's still hardly an excuse for stinking up the entire gym

All middle age women everywhere put on loads of perfume. Is it because they can't smell anymore maybe? So they put on a shitload accidentally?

At least they are trying to lose fat... I thought fit would cheer up people willing to improve and only trashtalk haes tumblrwhales...

for the same reason you should be using spellcheck t b h

I live in a relatively fit country, so I can count the number of (young) america-tier obese people I've met in my life on one hand, and every single one of them smelled like death.
The last one I met in an education related setting, so I was forced to be relatively near her for extended periods, and it fucking made me sick. She smelled like literal fucking shit, that she had tried to cover up with a fucking litre of strawberry (or whatever the fuck it was) scented perfume. I literally couldn't stand within three meters of her without holding my breath. I had half a mind to ask her about it, but how the fuck do you do that?
Anyway, I hope she fucking dies. Literally. God damn I hate people who make others miserable like that. Thank fuck that I didn't have to endure that shit for long.

As an American who has traveled extensively and lived in other countries, I think body image, especially of Eurofags, isn't that healthy either.

I can't tell you the number of emaciated anorexics I met in Europe that everybody swore up and down were fine. We're talking young women who regularly broke bones and shit from malnutrition were considered normal.

Welcome to how most guys feel when with girls that are friends.

I am insecure.

I am the fat girl,

Fun to eat breakfast with, fun to eat second breakfast with

Fun to blame others with

But too fat to date. Too fat to call yours.

Too fat to be seen next to you

As any other name but "fatso"

We will gorge every night, share recipes

Eat together and order pizzas.

Dating by any standard but yours.

And I'll get thrown away

When you find a way to throw someone this heavy.

You'll overlook my feelings,

Overlook my worth,

Because I am blinded by my diabetes.

I hate myself.

>I am insecure. I am the fat girl, Fun to eat breakfast with, fun to eat second breakfast withFun to blame others with But too fat to date. Too fat to call yours. Too fat to be seen next to youAs any other name but "fatso"We will gorge every night, share recipesEat together and order pizzas.Dating by any standard but yours. And I'll get thrown away When you find a way to throw someone this heavy.You'll overlook my feelings, Overlook my worth,Because I am blinded by my diabetes.I hate myself.

That's kinda brilliant.

kek

PANTY LINER SMELL

That's what they're trying to cover up,stinkpuss.

There is nothing bad against fatties going to the gym, but when the effect my workout is when it pisses me off

Not only fatties, but irregulars as well. 99% of the people use deodorants. But there's got to be that half dozen morons stinking, be it for lack of deodorant or excess of perfume.

>arms so fat she bruises herself from flapping them around

>And I'll get thrown away
>When you find a way to throw someone this heavy.

kekking hard

When girls want just to be friends
> what a fucking cunt
> she's a whore
> I hate her

When guys just want to be friends
> he's a fucking douche bag
> shallow jerk!
> I hate him

Fucking robots with their hilarious Disney princess ideas of love and happiness. Mate selection and sex isn't charity, it's competition and the winners take all.

This

And sweaty ass smell.
They stink of it because they sweat so much.

fold-molded

>let me keep sucking chads dick in the hope he finally sees how beautiful i am under all this lard
you were never more than a booty call at 2am when i was drunk and struck out with hotter girls

they're trying and failing and will be gone after a month of getting in the way and being fat all over the place

once they've been there a while and are obv sticking with it, they're entitled to that "at least they're trying" condescending sympathy

>it's competition and the winners take all
I hope you don't talk like that irl, that was super cringy brah

THis is my favorite Trigglypuff image.

Fat-shafted.

youtu.be/yCcp36n2cDg?t=3m8s

She's the one you hear screaming in the background while the dude is trying to speak. She basically got triggered too hard.

i just want to know who the qt is that the camera pans over to.
hnng

Didn't know the penguin from Batman went trans

Diabeetle juice Diabeetle juice Diabeetle juice

kekeed