/fht/ Fat Hate Thread: Fat Feminists Banning Sexy Ads Edition

Remember the whole Protein World thing last year? Protein company ran an ad with an attractive woman in a bikini, fat feminists got pissy about it and wanted the ad censored. Pic-related, based PW kept hitting back.

Now a year later, fat feminists have continued to push for more censorship so only fat women will be featured in beauty ads (men of course still have to be shredded)

businessinsider.com/the-uks-ad-regulator-is-cracking-down-on-adverts-that-stereotype-women-2016-4?op=1
>research into the "objectification and sexualisation of women in ads."
>Evidence could lead to a "change in regulation."

And here's some guy ranting about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=uOetVDqjwVM

I don't even like Trump, I'm a liberal, but I'm voting for Trump so we can keep this bullshit out of the US

Also reminder that the CEO of Protein World looks like this. That's who they were complaining to about sexism, because only women feel any pressure to keep fit

You're not the only person who feels like that.

>from ugly kike to fat ugly kike

Big whoop.

Wtf are you taking about she was cute AF before she got fat. I hate-fapped to her so many times

That's about what I expected

>out of shape man sees a fit , attractive body
> "you know I should really hit the gym and try to eat less shitty food if I want to look like that"

>out of shape woman sees a fit attractive body
>'OH MY GOD THAT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. IT'S VERY EXISTENCE IS AN ASSAULT ON MY WELL BEING AND I HAVE TO MAKE SURE NOBODY EVER SEES BODIES LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!"

I know this isn't true 100% of the time, but it's generally true enough to make me wonder why women, generally, are incapable of being inspired by people who've made it.

Explain that last panel?

I mean, you have objectively low standards. More power to you though. Most men wouldn't want to fuck a woman who would melt when you jizzed on her.

>jew rat
>cute as fuck
kys

Even beyond that. Average shape man sees completely jacked body, "you know I should hit the gym and change my diet"

Morbidly obese landwhale sees average body, "OH MY GOD THAT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE DAMN YOU PATRIARCHY"

I think it's just more of the joke

w/e, you know you'd fuck her

I find the girl on the left in that comic unreasonably hot. Apparently I have a thing for attractive alpha bitches.

To some extent, I think women have been seeing this shit long enough that they aren't as gullible as guys. Sure, there are lazy fucks on both sides, but I think there are a lot of guys who look at mens fitness models who've been roiding/dehydrating/photoshopped without a grain of salt

Not even if it meant certain death

I would lick her butthole
I mean, not now, because she's a fatty. But when she looked like pic-related, yeah I would tongue her fartbox

>you are now aware that the fat acceptance movement is the Nurgle equivalent of the Slaanesh birth
>soon the HAES followers will become so obese and diseased they'll cause the conception of the chaos god of pestilence

This sheboon just rolled around in hundreds and thousands after spilling half of her daily afternoon lard bucket down her front.

She deserves to get made fun of. You're supposed to get dressed up for these things, not show up covered in filth.

i dont understand what you're saying but i agree

Anita pls. The only people that hate fap to you are likely to have rape fantasies involving their mother too. You are objectively despicable in every way.

>I've hate fapped to her so many times
>you know you want it
anita pls go away

wait what?

> not eagerly awaiting the day we become jacked, 8ft ogre-men
> not purging the HAES heresy

WHAT DO YOU LIFT FOR Veeky Forums??

I think it might just be a case of being attracted to skinny drawn women.

Hold up, I'll make it in paint

Absolutely disgusting...but, hey, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

The angle makes her look like an oompa loompa.

it's like when she goes around consuming planets, she doesn't even wipe off the crumbs of stardust

Ok, here

top ken

nigga she's just wearing a dress with sparkly shit, clearly dressed up. The fat people you should be critiquing are the ones who don't try.

>mfw this is at my college

Miltary vet here how much am i going to hate college and college students?

most of em are gonna be 18,19 years old and you'll be like 25 as a freshman.

>mfw i am 25
>mfw when im married too

Help guys

Depends on how much you're willing to interact with them. You manage to hate them less if you focus only on what you need to do and avoid intellectual contact as much as humanely possible.

This is almost poetic. Somewhere, Sagan's eyes are getting misty.

As long as you're nowhere near the useless stuff (arts to a degree, special snowflake studies, probably other things I don't know), you should be ok. I haven't really encountered any problems but I hardly interact with people outside of critiques (I fell for the "colleges have good art programs" meme) or group projects, so maybe I shouldn't really be saying much.

State university is a whole different ball game than community college, so much stuff that you never see in the real world is there, and some students seem to think the campus culture reflects the real world somehow.

Generally you'll be ok I figure, unless you run afoul of political zealots.

You'll be fine just don't tell anyone how old you are and make friends

How is that T-Rex? Or does she do handstands to walk around?

This right here is why obsessively counting calories is the only solution.

I have a friend/classmate who's 29, married, going to have a daughter, and about one semester ahead of me. He was also military. Don't worry too much, just have fun with the younger crowd and do your thing

The most important part of success in an F1 or Nascar race is fuel economy. Lowering weight so the energy means more.

We all need to be F1 cars.

severely underrated fucking lost

Thanks guys apperciate the help was worried about taking math courses as well but my wife is chinese and really good at math. I might be fine after all

Poor girl
That's kind of dickish to just ruin someone's good times like that, even if they're fat
Didn't the dancing fat man teach nobody nothing

I had never thought of it like that. Good analogy.

The dancing fat man taught us to not change, that the world must change to accept us.

Fuck that.

The lesson was "don't make fun of people for having completely harmless fun"
Pay attention Christopher. Have you been taking you ADD meds?

This picture always bothers me, look how they slabed that make up on her face to make her look "natural" healthy rosy cheeks and everything. Then look at her arms, grey unhealthy skin with disgusting spots.

Sure he can have fun. But holding him up as some kind of pariah about how we need to accept people like him is shit.

>Arjun seth
Reminder that hes a poo In loo.

>that pic

Fucking love Secret Eaters. Wish someone would have the guts to do a version of it stateside, but I'm pretty sure ham planets would try to burn down any station that aired it

Who are we talking about? Think you could stop posing pictures of pigs and post this lovely looking woman you're talking about?

Fats are too lazy to burn anything. Thats why they are fat.

how does your ass even get like that?

Laziness x 5
Diabetes x 5
Fat acceptance x10
Genetics x0

Not accept per se
Just don't be a cunt uninvited

By not standing up to eat your McNuggets.

Good threads for motivation

Gonna make it

>secret eaters
cool.

these people are elite at bulking. olive oil and mayo on already oiled chips? fuck yes

fat britons will teach me how to make sick gains

I can't believe you just drew that lol thank you so much

no you fucking retard.

You get locked in the krabby patty vault for a little bit to long...

You let your hamplanets run rampage. land of the free indeed. Just sabotage their scooty puffs, jesus fucking christ.

What's the story behind this?

I'm on the STEM floor of my dorm in the transfer community and nobody besides a single RA cares about fatties or feminism

Daaamn. That just makes it even funnier. Based protein world.

>tfw when petite and fatties want to erase your body type from the media

Feels bad man.

>>out of shape man sees a fit , attractive body
>> "you know I should really hit the gym and try to eat less shitty food if I want to look like that"

Yeah, no. This is not what the majority of dudes thinks. The majority thinks 'ugh, but I have a job and kids, I'm too busy. Besides, women like the dad-bod'.
Men are just as bad as women in this. Just because they buy fitness magazines, does not mean they are actively trying to get fit.

H I G H T E S T

Stay the fuck away from the Social Sciences, this is where the retards gather.

If you're in Humanities or Beta Sciences you'll be fine.

Do Space Marines reproduce? I don't I saw a single woman in any of the WH40k games...

Also are they landwhales? I can't imagine a qt3.14 bringing that ogre into the world.

Your pic forgot to mention Calorie Drogo

iktf

they're clones.

Thank you very much.

Why do some look different and who was the original?

While it's true that the majority of men will not actively be trying to improve,

> Besides, women like the dad-bod

Is just a lie. Most men are under no impression that being chubby (or specially outright obese) is "sexy". They know very well that they're just not as good as the fit guys.

The thing is, they don't care enough about it. They know it'd be better to be fit, they know they'd feel better being fit, they know they'd get better results being fit, but they just don't care enough to actually be fit.

And that is very different from the way women behave around the issue. It also means they will not be actively getting in the way of people who want to improve nor will they step in when people are trying to get others to improve (gym ads and the like).

Not really clones. The are selected as young men. Then they get kinde genetic treatment and surgery that leads to changes in their metabolism and so on. They develop this Übermensch-physique over the course of years.

Oh okay so who are their fathers? Just plebs from the Infantry?

KEK

They don't really feel the urge to have sex IIRC.
The female version of marines are the Sisters of Battle, AKA bolter bitches, who are hot white haired space nuns.

Holy shit

Dunno. Do you know your father, Tyrone?

Yeah I think so too, men probably think a better results are possible natty than what actually is.

There are excusers on both sides, but from my excperience at 18yrs old all my friends understand that they are either fatty or skelly because they don't eat and train properly, they're just not bad enough to want to change it.

have any more of that? seems kinda hot.

Wow sick off-topic comeback that makes no sense since I'm not black you nigger.

So what maeks babby? Artificial insemination? Seriously who makes the "normal" Space Marine toddlers?