No Troll, The More Ripped I Get, The More I like Chubby Girls

the high test shit is not a meme. I can't describe what it is. Not saying I dig fat girls, but a girl with a tasteful amount of fat makes me want to impregnate like a mother fucker. Da fuk is this?

pic related

oh don't worry its just a phase, its rare but some people go through this, it goes like this Normal size girls > Fit girls > Chubbys > Dudes

its only a matter of time before you are a homo OP

well fuck

Healthy sized women are well equipped to handle your seed and bring a well proportioned child to term.

I'd like to eat out what's between those legs while being crushed by them thighs.

>high test shit is not a meme
So, you fell for the meme is what you're trying to tell me?

you and OP should stay friends, apprently you will need each other soon

nah it's normal, their curves are what makes them a woman

there is a reason men are attracted to wide "birthing" hips

obviously this doesn't apply to actually fat girls who call themselves curvy

Confirmed.

Anyone that says it's a meme hasn't experienced it

of course its not a meme. wanting to fuck women who look like men is what closeted fags do. high test means you have primal instincts intact and are a man

Maybe you're attracted to heavier girls in correlation with the heavier weights you b liftin. Now you wanna see if you can c&j the fat girl before giving her the pleasuretown piledriver

Is this for real? i actually went through all of those but i'm in the chubby phase

I know these feels OP. After lifting heavy I just want to watch some chubby girls fat ass bounce against my abs as I hit it doggy.

you forgot the attraction to short petite girls bro

What's happening is you are losing interest in stick thin waifs with minimal muscle mass. So the average girl you like is slightly heavier but it doesn't mean you're gonna start luvin the fattys.

This.
So matter how Veeky Forums I get, I'm still a fucking savage animal with no self control around cute petite girls.

I wish people could physically eat girls

There's nothing stopping you

dam

There's this cute blonde girl that's been giving me eyes and she's half my height. As far as I'm concerned I don't have a girlfriend when she's around.

I would let her swallow me whole and puke up my bones if you know what I mean bran

Brehs

You work so hard for your body and you see the average girl who just doesn't eat and has a body that society deems worthy, lol flabby lil bitches, so you want a girl who atleast puts in effort by perma bulking

Hnggggg

That belly flairs up my pregnancy fetish
HNNGH

You can, its called cannibalism.

That is a sexy fat woman.

Fatty

maximum kekarooni

oooooh lawwwwwd

As a Pajeet guy this photo just confirms for that desi girls are the prettiest and no other girls can ever compete.

idk what any of that means

desu, the only thing stopping me from eating someone is the fear that they might be one of the 1 in 10000 cases carrying the parasite that gives you the 'cannibal's malady', the thing that causes shakes, frothing, and death.

All those things are attributed to cannibalism, but as long as you eat healthy subjects you could pretty much eat only humans your whole life without any adverse effects.

As long as its cooked theres nothing to worry about.

Not really
Unless you sear your meat until it's pretty much charcoal from one side to the other, the parasite survives

Those hips can't be possible. I'm calling Photoshop.

She's wearing a corset creating the illusion of a greater hip to waist ratio. It's not photo shop, but it's not really legit either.

its not and she really got xbox hueg hips/thigs. Saw her other photos but I dont have them saved here

Name then?