Just deadlifted my body weight

>Just deadlifted my body weight
Anyone else here know the raw power of lifting yourself off the ground? Only been working out for 12 weeks as well, gonna go huge.

>mfw able to do 5 full non-kipping pull-ups

Ive done that before, except not so many weeks. Mone was about, 4-5, but ive had prior excercise before full time

>tfw you finally can do one arm push ups

Nice one user.

Are you 400 pounds or something?

I could deadlift my bodyweight the first day I touched a barbell 2bh

i can do about 18 slow pullups im around 160lbs

Been lifting 6 months semi seriously and can only deadlift 1.5x my body weight. I feel weak as fuck when I look at what others are lifting in the same time period. Are they e-stating me or am I genuinely a weakling?

Both

m8. Doing your bodyweight for deadlift isn't that impressive.

An untrained individual should be able to do at LEAST 135.

not possible natty senpai

>tfw 275 lbs
>can deadlift 435 lbs
>can strict press 225
>can't. do. one. pullup.

Gas me, relatives

>tfw you successfully muscle-up
It feels like you're flying

Tfw 220 pounds can diddly 375 bench 275. Cant do one fuckinf pullup either. Lets kill ourselves bro

my stats are close to yours and i weight 200 and i can do pullups with 80lbs added. but that is because i can actually do pullups to start with. once you get the ball rolling with one you will get better a lot quicker.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that ain't so impressive, famalam. When I started deadlifting for the first time, I started out with 80% of my bodyweight as my 2x10 working weight, and went above bodyweight as working weight like 4 weeks after.

TERRIBLE deadlift for that weight desu/

I can one one arm pulls up but can't deadlift more than 2pl8 and i can't ohp 1 pl8.

:)

Wait until you get to one arm pull ups/chin ups, the feeling is unreal. Then if you're really good, one arm front levers. After that then god knows what...

Then you do the one arm planche.

You can only deadlift your body weight? What do you weigh

Obvious b8.

Newfags get out

I don't understand. I weight 160 lbs and I can easily do 165 for 5. Is this a meme that I'm falling for?

OP is a fat ass

I'm pretty sure the joke is supposed to be that OP literally deadlifted himself off the ground

You fucking cunts
None of you deadlifted lmao3pl8 on your first day, so let him be happy with progress

lm3pl8?
I'm 6'0" 145lbs and I lifted 290 for 5x5 my first time doing it with very little formal training beforehand

lol I'm and I already do weighted pull ups with 40 lbs, and I can barely do 3 one armed push-ups.

>he fell for the deadlift meme

Any human being without a medical condition should be able to do a bodyweight deadlift with no training. Is this a troll thread? I can't tell.