My top 3 ICO that should moon

Hi,
so in case you followed my super popular last post my top 3 ICO's and You followed my personal strategy - which meant put 1/3 on Chainlink, 1/3 on BitDice and 1/3 on Blackmoon then you should be 300% in profit on LINK, 15% profit in BitDice and well about 15% loss in Blackmoon (sorry I can’t be right all the time). BUT overall, you doubled your portfolio! And you are waiting for dividends from BitDice (January and April).
What now? Same as me, you might be considering flipping ChainLINK and cutting losses on Blackmoon and so I am bringing you the next 3 ICO’s that I am investing in. As I said, I am pretty much doing ICO research full time these days instead of working on my PhD so I am quite confident with my choices.. but also this time I have my personal opinions supported by proper data.

check out comments in my reddit post
>reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/73whsx/my_top_3_icos_that_should_get_us_to_the_moon_in/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/73whsx/my_top_3_icos_that_should_get_us_to_the_moon_in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh nice! That's a quality post. Where can I get the spreadsheet ???

email me at [email protected]

>Latoken
Nice

Already invested in LA Token, missed Cindi and Wan

this is fucking weaponized autism

>>reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/73whsx/my_top_3_icos_that_should_get_us_to_the_moon_in/
How is LA Token special??

This spreadsheet looks really legit

I am also surprised

But this is not Balina's right?

FOMOOOO

Seems to be a link between crypto and real life assets. Allows you to diversify your portfolio with tokens linked to assets, also allowing you to purchase fractions of shares. Looks very nice.

No Request Network?

i'm looking forward to this one. their ico is similar to kyber's. as in, they have a kyc, individual cap that you can contribute any time and then uncapped after that period. $30m hard cap i think with 500m circulating supply.

What was the initial bonus % for LAToken?

Ye request could be good

Can someone tell me the best platform to buy coin on?

You SEPA transfer your money to coinbase, then you transfer the euro to GDAX then on GDAX you buy BTC/ETH/LTC, that way you avoid fees

My modest coin supply is committed at the moment, but I'm considering using some fiat for this.

8 more hours left for the 13% bonus, read through the Reddit post, there is a good discussion

Are you a fucking idiot!! Bitdice is down consistantly 10-25% everyday.

Samefagging itt

cryptooxford is da bomb. he helped me make some good money. i like his style.

i need to read up on these new recommendations.

i just saw the listing in reddit:
reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/73whsx/my_top_3_icos_that_should_get_us_to_the_moon_in/

the LA thing looks big. $1.2 Trillion. we all need to absorb that a little....

today's market cap is $148B. $1.2 Trillion is like 8x.

need to better understand how LA Token thinks it can digitize all these assets.

maybe like an ETF. anything can become blockchain. maybe they can get piece of that pie. $10billion?

I got whitelisted for CND, looking really good when it hits market.

Blackmoon is a hold until early 2018 when the platforms launch

Bitdice is a sleeper, reputable, established platform, good profits; actually surprised the ICO was so small.