You hit the gym the hard and maintain a strict diet

>You hit the gym the hard and maintain a strict diet
>Chad visits the gym less frequently than you while he eats pizza and burgers, yet still has a nicer body than yours

Might as well just kill yourself OP

it's all good chief

are you telling ME that CHAD is PIZZA is in the GYM for HOURS while my FACE is HITTING THE FRAME

no CAPITALIZATION!?
HOW could YOU fuck UP this POST while CHAD eats PIZZA?

>I have the height, face, frame and presence of Chad
>I have a horrid case of oneitis for a girl that I've been chasing for 7 months now

Just kill me, please. I'm better off dead.

That would be me.

I love taking my shirt off by a pool and scarfing down pizza in front off fat ass's while my 6 pack gleams in the sun.

The look they give and the comments I hear under their breathe "He just has a good metabolism" is fucking priceless.

Chad is on gear.

Why aren't you?

ᵖ-ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵉᶫᶫ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ ˢ-ˢᵉᶰᵖᵃᶦ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦ ᵛᶦˢᶦᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʸᵐ ʳᵉᵍᵘᶫᵃʳᶫʸ ʷʰᶦᶫᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵈ ˢᶦᵗˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵉᵃᵗˢ ᵖᶦᶻᶻᵃ ᵈᵉˢᵘ

Kek I wanna do this now

You're not a Chad if it's taken you 7 months to get a girl

>no true scotsman
I'm starting to see why this Chad meme has been so problematic.
It's based on a logical fallacy. It cannot be refuted because there is nothing to refute. Circular argument that cant prove itself.
>orbiting teapot

because your not training hard enough pussy. Most chads look dyel compared to people who ACTUALLY lift and diet hard.

DANK
A
N
K

DONT CALL ME CHIEF

No fallacy there faggot.

You're not Chad if you catch oneitis, end of story

>no fallacy here
There clearly is

> You're not Chad if you catch oneitis
Says who?

>end of story
>no backsies
Nice non argument

You have nothing better to do than argue with people on an anonymous image board. You're not a chad. There is no logically fallacy, you're just a loser.

kek

>le hard work meme

Fucking lmao.

Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about that "self improvement" bullshit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.

So no, you can't "improve yourself" enough to "become chad", because you CAN'T IMPROVE GENETICS. We hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza.

these all read like ads

lol

One simple trick to become a millionaire and you're fucking fat!

It bothers me that you're not the "gymcel" guy but you're doing aa vague imitation of his shit posting.

That wasn't me. I never claim to be Chad. I simply said I have the height, face, frame and presence of Chad. The potetntial. I lack the final things that make Chad = Chad. I'm going to assume it's the boisterous confidence or something.

Everyone I meet thinks I'm some dude who goes out every night fucking women and getting shit faced with the bros. In reality I'm just an introverted college athlete who likes lifting weights, vidya, and wants a qt gf.

>you're not a chad
No true scottsman
You sound like a cuck who needs a man to be better than you

>being this assblasted that multiple anons have told you you're not Chad
It's not a fallacy user. Come back when you lose your beta tendencies.

>taking the chad meme seriously