Is the american left nothing but useful idiots, criminals and perverts?

Is the american left nothing but useful idiots, criminals and perverts?

the american left care about poor people and fair wages more than abortion and gay marriage
I understand it but I think they're wrong

Why do black women look so objectively better with afros but they never roll with afros

this.
Without biblethumping moms warning us against the Danger of D&D, the left would have summoned the antichrist long ago.

Afros are a pain in the ass to grow and maintain.

>social issues more important then the economy

You're cancer too, just in the other direction. Enjoy shouting at fags all day while you lose your job.

I haven't lost my job I just get shit for pay. I want to scream at faggots but the truth is that everyone who doesn't have children is to blame. they don't need money as bad, they don't bitch about raises as much.

You know the average school kid in the US costs tax payers 10k per year. Each fucking kid, 10k per year for school.

Who pays for those kids? Do parents pay more in taxes or less in taxes than single childless people?

Assuming a kid makes it through high school, that's close to 130k per kid for public school alone. that's not counting subsidized lunches, head start or the huge cost of government subsidized childbirth which by the way runs in the tens of thousands per birth assuming no complications.

So tell me again how those who aren't having kids are to blame and how those who are having kids, and getting tax breaks on top of the 100 to 150k in government funds *per kid* are somehow doing a civic duty.

Honestly, yes. Of course, most of the right is, too, but I'd say they have a higher persentage of people outside of those groups.

Have fun enjoying the stigma that afro textured hair gets in society. There's a reason people put weird ass chemicals in one's hair.

How are they any worse than the right?

That's because that's the default Sub-Saharan African hairstyle if you grow it out and only pick it.

Isn't that just Americans in general?

Remember when it was the right wing that pulled shit like that?
How times have changed.

There is the Black American led cultural revolution around black hair that's been around for about a decade and about 5 years globally.

Bottom guy you gave a (You), I already know this since I am black. It actually started sometime in the 1960's and 1970's, but practically died down in the 1980's. Natural hair stuck for men, which is why you rarely see a black guy with straight hair that isn't mixed or hasn't altered it (S-Curls and Jheri Curls don't count, they aren't completely straight), but it's only starting to come back for women recently.

>Is the america nothing but useful idiots, criminals and perverts?
Yes.

>Is the american right nothing but useful idiots, criminals, and perverts?

To be fair many black women had natural hair they just did blowouts, presses, locs and braids after the Wave Nouveau and Jheri Curls.

The left in general is full of criminals and deviants. When your stance basically reduce to "there are no standards and you're mean if you say there are", you're not going to attract upstanding citizens.

Good job on making your b8 thread history-related, you giant fucking faggot.

They're Americans so yea.

Another fucking nazi thread on Veeky Forums. Why don't you faggots just kys? You don't have a heritage and if it's there it doesn't worth to preserve.

Oh yeah, of course. I'm personally kinda biased to the "Wave Nouveau", thanks to Janet Jackson.