GET LINKED

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8at403g&sh=1eeef6d6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened with LINK and Morgan Stanley?? I saw the thread earlier but stil didn't really get it

IM FUCKIKNG RICH AHAHAHAHA

Partnership really vaguely teased.

OMG level tease

nice, just bought 1,000,000,000 LINK

wat

MORGAN

FUCKING

STANLEY

Sergey Nazarov, is not "sergei". why the fuck would he be in that discord. is common sense so lacking here?

yes now meme morgan stanley to death so the price will rise

Veeky Forums is too far gone at this point its the reason why a lot of people stopped posting

With news like that and the SEC breathing down your neck of course you assume an alter ego

Let me be as clear as possible here:

Morgan Stanley is partnering with ChainLink.

just went all in, my penis is unironically fully erect

It's just someone trying to get a pump so they can dump their bags.

The shills and the fudders are literally going full retard mode.

How can anyone trust a coin with such a userbase. Youre all straight up degenerates, you are ruining your own coin/holdings

B-but muh toilet humour

>oh no i couldnt unload all my bags
>better use drastic measures

Three words retard

Morgan

FUCKING

Stanley

I don't give a fuck what you do, but if you aren't buying as much as physically possible, you need to start buying a rope and a chair.

This is exactly like the OMG and Apple "partnership" lmao

>goes all in because a fucking emoji told him to.
never change biz

Except that had some legs, this one has a fake screencap from discord. Anyone can change a name in discord channel and post whatever the fugg.

Jesus you people are actually incredible autists.

Staring to think there's a whale group that's been accumulating at .40 the last few days, now that the price is falling they are going back to fomoing.

Three words retard

CI

FUCKING

TATION

I don't give a fuck what you do, but if you aren't posting one whenever you shill retarded shit, you need to start buying a rope and a chair.

dips over pal

nigga this is crypto not a fucking mid-term paper

nigga this is morgan stanley and a literal who dev we're talking about here

Nigga we talking about sources and the lack of em

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhhahahahaha
OP is a desperate shill making a bunch of threads on this from multiple computers in his parent's basement

>Staring to think there's a whale group
you mean like the one that's been spamming Veeky Forums for about two weeks? yeah.

fuck its worse than that
at least jun was the person pictured with the apple sticker
this isn't even legit sergey

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/?st=j8at403g&sh=1eeef6d6

Please support the ODN exposure movement!

wtf is going on with link and morgan stanley? someone fill me in

2 emojis promised link fags lambo rides on the moon

Bye bye, enjoy the crash

People have been ripping on link all day so some of the ones that put their whole lifes savings in link have been kicking and screaming that people shouldn't sell while the price declined.
They just made up some obvious fake news and spammed it in an attempt to get the price to rise again. Either to sell their bags at higher price or to make them feel less heavy.

its lies, I own link so I dont want the blow back from this

You LINKfags are so desperate to create this low tier shill.

Enjoy the bags that I dumped to you at ATH.