Did getting Veeky Forums finally make your dad proud of you?

Also, here's a poll:

strawpoll.me/10152511

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j21V5svLmTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until he found out fit made me gay

I'm sorry your gay

My dads a cuck and a fake
Why would i work my ass off to impress him

Honestly, yes. Pops is a sixth degree black belt and in the martial arts hall of fame. After I started lifting seriously he finally accepted me as his son. Only took me 24 years.

If your dad is proud of you for being in shape you must have held the bar really, really low throughout your teens

Black belt in what?

How is it even possible to be a hugless virgin? When you are greeting on a girl you usually hug the girl. Doesnt that count?

>getting laid to make your dad proud
I think you got some issues if you are thinking of your dad while getting laid

I need to bench about 30-40 kg more than i do at the moment to make him proud, but il get there

not as hard as you think

>elementary school
nah kids are mean and im to insecure to change myself, maybe later
>highschool
nah kids are still mean and im even more insecure than before
>later
yea looks like this life is meant for me

>tfw dad benched 140kg for 10 reps in his prime
Still got awhile to go before hes proud of me

tfw your dad is BSing

I don't care desu. He wasn't really there when I was growing up, it was mostly my mom who raised me. After I got fit and came out of my shell he started being proud of me, and trying to hang out together, but at that point it was too late. I love him and all, but I don't really care what he thinks.

probably more like 140lbs

Do you all have successful fathers n shit?

My old man is illiterate who didn't even goto high-school, worked a trade job and is now unemployed, has no friends, has no money or assets, just sits around watching TV all day and has been divorced twice.

I already passed any expectations he could have by just being able to read and write.

What's it like to have a CEO 10k/day businessman father who has a large social circle and makes shit happen?

From an email my dad sent me in response to recent progress pics.

"You know I am VERY proud of you! You're an amazing person, both on the inside and the outside. The body sculpting you have accomplished is absolutely amazing. You deserve to be on the cover of Men's Fitness."

We haven't always been close, but have gotten better in my older years. Makes me proud to do him proud, even when I'm nearing 30 myself.

>also tfw when you grew up on Metal Gear Solid. I haven't picked up a video game in 10 years but I still read plot summaries and watch youtube walkthroughs of every MGS to come out. brb changing name from balconybro to CallMeHal.

>"You know I am VERY proud of you! You're an amazing person, both on the inside and the outside. The body sculpting you have accomplished is absolutely amazing. You deserve to be on the cover of Men's Fitness."

I can't even imagine my father saying this.

The furthest my convos with my dad have gone are "Hi and Bye" or "Good morning and Good night".

My mum claims my father grew up with a militant like father who controlled my father all his life, hence why he doesn't know how to act like a normal person/father.

fucking hell, now I wanna play MGS but I don't have a ps3 or ps4. Fuck. I already played the first 3
Also, overall 3>2>1
action 2>3>1

>over 50% have never had sex with a female
this is a joke right?

on a side note, this poll would be better with a second question asking your age.

Gameplay wise 5 is the best hands down. But in terms of story it's the worst by a long shot.

My dad was never neglectful or unloving, but he had severe anger issues that culminated in us fighting both verbally and physically. It didn't help that my mother tended to aggravate the issue.

We've reconnected now, which is great. I've never felt that he wasn't proud of me, and he's always shown it even when we were at odds, but both he and my mum are highly successful scientists and I'm not. If anything I struggle with that

2 gets so much shit but the mind fuck ending is the best. Once you know how it ends and replay it there's so many subtle hints to mgs1 it shows how good of a story teller Kojima is.

My dad is very proud of me, just for passing highschool and being in college, he's told me personally that he is very happy that I didn't come out to be a asshole/mean as a human being like his dad was with him and he's happy that I play video games with him and talk alot with him and laugh with him.

I love my dad so much that i wish he wouldn't grow old and we could be friends forever but it makes me really sad that one die he's gonna be gone, same thing for my mommy and litle sister, i don't want any of them to go, i just wish they could stay young and we could live forever and ever, i'm very happy & lucky i have such loving parents, even if we arn't doing good monetarily wise.

I just want my family to live forever, if i could just have one wish.

>all these virgins

jesus christ, this generation is so castrated

sucking dick

>tfw 80 women

Cmon bros... its not that hard. I'm 32, thats like...a few girls a year since I started having sex. Believe in yourselves.

Nothing beats #1 man. That fight with psychomantis??? When he read my mind/memory card I literally almost shat my 14 year old pants. Re-played that shit so many times with the stealth camo + bandana, planting infinite c4 everywhere and just blowing up people in various amusing boobytraps. Best days of my youth. Oh and fapping to that scene where you're in the vent spying on Meryl in her underwear...dem polygon panties hnnnng.

>there will never be another MGS game packed with content like 2

No, not at all.

I dead like 450 and he makes fun of me.

This is true. For you, pepe - youtube.com/watch?v=j21V5svLmTI

man fuck money, it doesnt necessarily make you happy, and remember everyone is dying sooner or later so make the most of it while you're here.

>I'm a 21 year old dyel gymnast and I'm in the top 20% of Veeky Forums

I guess we now know why the majority of the board come here.