Is there a worse feeling than being caught multiple times mirin qt3.14s on the squat rack?

Is there a worse feeling than being caught multiple times mirin qt3.14s on the squat rack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPIhUaONiLU&index=2&list=FLeQvMNGfJAUSJ00e5Xc4ucg
youtube.com/watch?v=9XJsGa3h-Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're essentially objectifying themselves by doing squats, enhancing their sex appeal

yes. accidentally locking eyes with some uggo and making it look like you're mirin when you're actually just doing your scan of the area in between sets.

heres a tip

when looking keep it in your peripheral vision, and when they look at you cause they see that your looking in their general direction, they will see that you eyes are not focused on their body. however when they look at you don't move your eyes, pretend you are lost in a train of thought.

I don't mire any of the girls at gyms because they're self-indulgent garbage. That's what they want in the first place. It's embarassing to be caught, but don't think you're socially/emotionally/psychologically inept. This is what they want.

You're free to look wherever you want. Unless they are underage girls I dont see the problem

>tfw I always seem to make eye contact with someone when doing my sector scans between sets

Stare at them and when they confront you say, 'but this is what you want'

"caught"
why hide? women have an extra sense of being able to tell when men are checking them out, so "hiding" it is pointless. embrace it.

You seem to be mistaking op with someone who has high test.

it's all about how you react when you're caught. If you're being good looking it will be sweet, if you're acting ugly then she will complain to the gym about eye rape. So just be good looking, problem solved.

kek the playing dead lost in train of thought

>girl is standing behind a window thats kinda reflective i was using to mire myself

If you're not willing to stare rape a girl till they leave the gym & never come back, you're not going to make it.

>iktf

I check out guys, smile, and wave all the time.
no harm done, unless you're being perverted

what the fuck is happening in that vid?

what the fuck?

lol what in the actual fuck

EXPLAIN!

what did he mean by this?

someone put this with initial d eurobeat

This is where black babies come from.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPIhUaONiLU&index=2&list=FLeQvMNGfJAUSJ00e5Xc4ucg
this was oddly fitting while I was watching this

Eh you don't need high test to call a generic whore

Damn brotha I think you might be me.
>be lifting at new gym in new city
>girl with 8/10 body but 2/10 face (not even exaggerating, she had a legitimate frog face) makes eye contact with me
>see her checking me out the rest of my workout
Fuck it is so awkward.

>he's doesn't break into daggering with the person who caught you staring at them

stay cuck

Spit-take.

Also nice trips.

Fucking Jamaicains.

a girl who wears shit like that to the gym is fair game to be ogled. underage?

Where the fuck is her dad?
>out volunteering for the Sanders campaign.

This. Never turn your head away as its suss as fuck

first time noticing that shirt kek
WE

>mfw you will never engage in a mating ritual

its actually a versace shirt only black people would buy

Best post right here.

They make everything look great on their ecto body. My friends are black and my mom always asks me why i dont ask them for style tips.

If I'm feeling good (high test if you will) I'll smile at the girl and keep looking til she looks away, and even if she looks disgusted I don't really care since I acted like a man. If I'm feeling low test and look down at the ground then that will make me feel like shit for a while. It's all about how you react.

what does your wifes son think?

Fuck every dude inherently does this step your shit up OP

youtube.com/watch?v=9XJsGa3h-Vw

rate brehs

10/10

That looks like a move you would bust out in professional wrestling, it even looks like he's going for a pin near the end.

This. I give a fuck about social taboo. Wanna wear tights over that heart shaped booty then do leg exercises? Guess where my fucking eyes are.

oh fuck user delivers

Solid 10/10 would drift to

someone really enjoyed super mario 64

>not just staring at the ground between sets

I bet ur not even autistic.

> stepdad

The polar opposite is when qt mirirs you in the squat rack

this so much

She has never lifted a single weight in her entire life. How fucking disgusting.

You could be squatting 50 pounds

Fucking Caribbeans. My roommate was from the caribbean and said daggering and stupid shit like this happened all the time at these dancehall clubs.

WUZ

KANGZ

This. I don't want to sound all fedora, but if a girl basically just does squats she's a filthy degenerate.

I do this except instead of keeping still I look at them when they look at me and they probably think I caught them staring at them so they look away instantly

pretty sure it is the autism that makes you self-consciously scan the room between sets so you don't look wierd.
I know I do

>tfw all I can think of when watching girls squat is "LOWER FAGGOT"

if girls didnt want to be looked at why would they wear clothes that show off their tits and ass so much?

girls love attention, not saying to be a creep but it's the truth

Nah, a girl with no ass and no thighs can't be really called a girl. Just like a man without a bare minimum of muscle can't be called a man.

You can salvage the potential flub by going up and actually talking to them user.

>approaching a girl you don't know

>resting after a heavy set
>just staring into the middle distance for like 20 seconds
>come to and realise i was looking almost directly at some 3/10 in yoga pants, at some point she clearly noticed
>thinks i was mirin so comes and starts doing calf raises and squats right in front of me
>doesn't say anything but it seemed to be one of those uggos who clearly has an inflated ego so just assumed i wanted to pork her and was fishing for more attention

for fucks sake. all the girls i do actually creep on are only interested in working out and get bitchy when people try to talk to them, why can't any of those come and try to get my attention?

YES. APPROACHING A GIRL YOU DONT KNOW.

>implying I ever did that in my life
>implying I wouldn't enter fight or flight mode if I had to to that
>im 27
>kill me

What shoes are those?
Are they like lifting platforms?

>approaching a girl you dont know in a gym full of guys watching and hoping you fail
>approaching a girl in a gym full of guys who isnt already scared shitless that shes surrounded by 10 horny pervs

You're operating under too many negative assumptions.

>assumptions
Wut. The weight section of the gym is 98% guys