Hey Veeky Forums.. I have a story to share ... it breaks my heart to think about it...

Hey Veeky Forums.. I have a story to share ... it breaks my heart to think about it, but I feel it needs to be shared for the community. Bare with me as I've never shared it nor pre-typed ...

>be me, teen growing up in suburb city
>live in cheapest apartments in the city next to a gas station
>begin to visit the gas station for water and whatever
>around this time (age 16) I started to really workout
>Made it into a habit to visit this exact gas station store for a package of Milk Duds every Friday for a cheat snack
>go to the gas station so much begin to kinda know the guy working behind the counter
>he's an indian/arab mix
>looks identical to Zyzz and chestbrah, like a perfect mix
>at the time I was heavily following Zyzz and chestbrah, so it was cool af to see this dude every Friday
>fast forward about a year, same guy working there
>in the beginning I was a DYEL, but then I began to attain noticeable gains
>we've never shared any info, it was always "hello, how are you?" "good" then the transaction and I would leave
>until one Friday
>he was always very quiet, even to mean and rude customers, rarely said anything
>until one Friday he mentioned my gains
>"Your arms are looking bigger my friend" he said as he scanned my Milk Duds yet again
>I said thanks man, told him I've been working out
>he didn't say anything, so I left
>next Friday, huge line of extremely rude white trash / nigger customers (right next to worst apartments in town remember)
>he's all quiet, being very nice, despite these people verbally attacking him for no reason
>find out his name is "raveish" -- these people must've researched him or some shit
>he just smiles and scans their shit, usually booze
>I get up, hand him my Duds and he scans it
>then he asks
>he asks me "So man," in this pretty cool arab accent, "How did you get, you know, stronger" as he put his arms out in like a body builder position

will cont..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babushka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babushka_Lady
mysupermarket.org.ua/index.php?myr_shop=atb&id=342&cat=342&name=342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This better end with him fucking your tight virgin anus, otherwise you're just wasting my time.

cont

this

>tell him I've been working out, focusing on my diet more
>he just says "cool" scans, and I leave
>see him again, he's just doing the same old
>finally get up at the counter, he scans
>then asks me "So man," in his familiar accent. "What kind of workouts do you do?'
>kinda laugh, interesting question, his stare doesn't falter .. so I tell him a mix of compound and isolations, at this point I pretty much copied Zyzz (didn't tell him that) so I went on to talk with him about barbell shoulder presses, curls, chest press, squats, the whole sham
>we talked for about 10 minutes about how I work out, he would shoot questions my way and I would answer
>he said thanks, then I left
>next time I saw him he was very very eager to tell me something
>"my friend!" he began, and started to tell me about he got his first gym membership of his life and started doing all my exercises
>in my head I was amazed how Zyzz's legacy transferred on to me, then on to this guy
>tell him that's awesome, and he asked me about a dozen questions about diet, I told him what he needed to know
>fast forward about a month
>Raveish seems to be getting noob gains, which is very cool to see
>every time I see him he talks to me about his workouts, ask me about mine, and is very excited
>fast forward a few months
>Raviesh tells me is leaving the gas station

cont

still with us, op?

>before I could ask "why" he told me
>"I'm going to become a professional body builder my friend!!"
>now mind you, Raveish has been working out for about 4-5 months at this time, and while having visible gains; is nothing close to even half the level of a body builder
>but I'm not going to deter him from his dreams, so we talk and talk about his dream
>we talk until the store closes
>I didn't even realize I was there for an entire 2 hours just talking about the gym, body building, diets and all that
>as he closes up, he says to me "Oh yes my friend I almost forgot! I must get your phone number and email so I can send you updates!"
>I was legit hoping he was going to ask me for this stuff because, not gonna lie, was sad to see him go
>we exchange info, he closes up shop one last time, and we seperate ways
>I went back to the gas station the next friday, to scan out the same milk duds, but this guy behind the counter just said "You don't look like the type who eats this shit" ... back to the white trash and nigger part of life
>stopped visiting the gas station, and pretty much stopped having Milk Duds every friday like I was so used to
>got pretty sad about Raveish, but let it go and just focused on training
>forgot all about Raveish until I got an email from him about 3 months after my encounter with the new gas station clerk
>it said:
"Dear user,

My friend! How are you? I hope you have not ceased yet to keep working out ... I know I have not! I am working harder than ever, hard hard hard. Keep going, hope you are still enjoying Milk Duds and life.

Your Friend,
Raveish."
>I smiled, laughed a bit
>I didn't have ANY friends, to be 100% truthful, because I never related to people in my area, whatever
>I continue to train, and Raviesh sent me one or two more emails, just short ones saying "Hope you are well my friend" etc.. I would write back something, and that was it
cont

inb4 raviesh does a suicide attack and kills OP mum

Kek

Did he send any pictures of his ass?

>fast forward about 8 months later
>get an email from Raveish
>he sent a picture of him from his competition
>he looks amazing, tried saving it but the file he sent it through was encrypted, probably from the third world shit hole he was sending it from and his crappy phone
>mind you this was back in the day Gmail just was really coming around
>tell him he looks fantastic
>he comes back and says:
"It's all thanks to you my friend! You inspired me."
>this little sentencing really blew my mind because I've never had someone actually look up to me, let alone talk to me like Raveish did
>focused a lot more on my training and eating now because of the gains Raveish was making
>fast forward about a month later
>Raveish sends me more and more pics of him with medals, all of which I can't save, giving me the impression he's competing in absolute shit holes
>start to worry for his safety
>he tells me "not to worry my friend! Raveish will never die as long as their is a gym nearby."
>sounds like a joke, but I think he genuinely meant it
>fast forward about a year later, I join community college
>I email Raveish, bored, tell him I joined the local CC
>he shoots back the next day saying he is "so amazingly happy for me!"
>genuine happiness inside of me, somebody actually cares
>ask him how he's doing
>"I'm not so good my friend! Things are tough, money is low .. but I will still continue to train because one day I know I will make it!"
>we go back and forth about his situation, apparently he's in the fucking Ukraine doing body building shows
>tell him to be safe, he tells me the same and we sign off

Cont??

Now your story is officially bullshit. No need to continue

too much purple prose

>about 6 months later I get a call from Raveish
>apparently things are going downhill fast
>he was kicked out of the local, rundown gym because of his race
>he couldn't pay rent at his house because he stopped competing in shows (momentarily) while searching for a new gym
>I'm on the other line, trying to come up with solutions for him, offer to pay for a plane ticket back with the little, little amount of money I have saved up
>he just says "my friend no, you get yourself somewhere in life. You and I, we will go far you watch. Nothing can deter a champion from his goals!"
>I hear some yelling in the back, and he tells me he has to go frantically
>don't hear from him for 6 months
>begin to get worried, email him but no replies
>finally a reply from Raveish through email
>he tells me he's been training his ass off
>"what the fuck? How bro if you can't get in a gym?"
>he proceeds to explain how he goes under the bridges and moves giant ass boulders around, carrying them over his head or shoulders, or picking them up like a deadlift over and over and over
>you can hear the fire in his voice
>he tells me "nothing will faulter the goals of a champion my friend!"
>he lit a fuse under my ass, and I train harder than ever, making very visible gains
>raveish sends me another shitty pic, he finally got back into competing
>he looks like a legit spartan warrior
>he tells me he is making a name for himself in this small town, but some people are against him still for his race
>tell him to stay safe, he signs off with "Remember my friend! A true champion can never be faultered!"

Why do you autists write this stupid real-life fanfiction?

pure crap, op. fuck off with your shitty fiction

is raveish your alter ego like in fight club or some shit?

this story went downhill real fast

I don't get it. why the hell did reavishi have to go to Ukraine to be a bodybuilder?

>we email some bit, and he tells me he needs to focus on training
>he emails me again about 3 months later, worried about the people around him
>apparently he's living on the streets, unable to get a home
>tell him to stay strong
>about 4 months later stop hearing back Raveish
>try and convince myself he's focusing on training like he said
>6 months later, still no word
>one night I get a phone call at about 3 in the morning
>decline it, go back to sleep
>again, the phone rings
>don't even bother looking, I could care less, too tired .. go back to sleep
>again, it rings so I shut the phone off
>the next morning when I wake up, I check my phone to see who was calling me all night
>"3 missed calls from Raveish"
>ohshit.gif
>try and call him back, no answer
>dozens of times, still no answer
>genuinely freak out
>look at the time of the calls:
3:11 ... 3:11 ... 3:11..
>he called me again and again at 3:11am
>can't reach him, try for weeks
>don't know what to do at all
>fast forward about 2 months later, not a single word from Raveish
>get an email from Raveishes email
>i'm relieved as fuck, open it up
>but it's not from Raveish
>it reads
"user,
According to the solemn letters Raveish sent us, you were one of his best friends, at least that's what he told us. So we thought you had the right to know that Raveish, our beloved son, was fatally shot Saturday morning about 2 months ago. We wish we could of told you sooner, but we ourselves just found out about last week and have been in deep grieving. Raveish left his email password on our board at home, and we opened it up and saw all the emails between you and him and I broke down in tears. You two were true friends. Thank you for helping my son while he was alive."
>that's all it said
>i broke down and cried, my hands shook as I tried to type a reply
>then I thought of the phone calls
>no
>no no no no no no
>all I wrote back was "do you know what time he was shot"

>I received an email back about 2 days later
>all it read was
"according to the police, he was pronounced dead at 3:22am."
>my heart sunk
>Raveish, the same guy who scanned my milk duds every Friday, the same guy who I talked about fitness and body building for hours on end with, called ME 11 minutes before dying
>not the police, not his mother, me
>I can't handle the feels

He sent me a letter, that arrived about a year and half ago. it was a package of milk duds and him saying something that had me in tears for days. I think I could find it somewhere, but it seems no one believes me.

So the fact that he wasn't able to save pictures from e-mails because there were sent from third world countries doesn't bother you? I'm not even mentioning the fact that travel logistics would cost him like a gorillion gym memberships. His story just full of shit.

For future reference click print screen open paint and paste. Not hard

its hard when the story is fake

>same time zone as Ukraine
>white trash and niggers

No

this

OP fucked up with the timezones, that's really amateur op

>white trash and niggers

This is what you have a problem with? White trash and nigs live in the same areas all the time.

Or MAYBE you all just made OP realize the call wasn't received during the murder!

DO YOU HEAR THAT OP
IT WASN'T YOU SAD FROG
BE HAPPY FROG
HOP AWAY FROM THE PAIN

great so OP is oficially retarded or an autist roleplaying liar

you guys realize phones automatically transfre time zones. so if raveish called him at 12:11AM and died 12:22AM, that would transfer over to Pacific to 3:11am and 3:22am, just like OP told it

THEN WHO WAS PHONE

nice try OP but he specifically said that raveish died at 3:22am in the email which doesn't transform hours

Why would somebody drive to Ukraine for bodybuilding shows? It makes no sense. There is only a small bodybuilding scene in Ukraine - not remotely comparable to what the US has to offer.

Also supplements & gym subscription costs more in Ukraine than in the US. But the jobs in Ukraine pay like shit.

OP is full of shit.

Raevish needs to POO IN LOO

Are you actually fucking retarded? Holy shit. You're why people think bodybuilders are stupid.

>Also supplements & gym subscription costs more in Ukraine than in the US
ahahaha oh wow. You're full of shit man. An average monthly salary in Ukraine is ~$150, food is cheaper than here and I just googled prices of Kiev's gyms. From 2 to 10 bucks a month

I actually lived in Ukraine you fucktard. All gym suplements are imported for the EU region which makes them cost more than in EU Zone. The only thing that is cheaper in Ukraine is bread and vegetables/fruits that are sold on the streets by babushkas. Diary products, meat etc. is more expensive in Ukraine than in Germany.

>babushkas
ukraine bro what does that mean?

google is so hard to use

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babushka

I would much rather just ask someone from the area

Блядь, кoмy ты пиздишь? Taкиe нaтypaльныe иcтoчники бeлкa кaк мяco\pыбa в Укpaинe дeшeвлe чeм в CШA, я нe гoвopю пpo eбyчиe пopoшки. Пpи чём тyт eвpocoюз вooбщe ecли peчь в иcтopии OПa o Пaджитe, yeхaвшeм из CШA?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babushka_Lady

Thanks asshole, thanks very much, now I gotta spend the next few hours reading autistic JFK conspiracy shit.

Go to Silpo, 1 kg of chicken 10 €.
Go to supermarket in Germany, 1kg chicken 7 €.

Protein Bars Ukraine = 40 UAH
Protein Bar in Germany 2 €

>1 kg of chicken 10 €
Кoмy ты блядь зaливaть тyт coбpaлcя?
mysupermarket.org.ua/index.php?myr_shop=atb&id=342&cat=342&name=342
>58.00 grn - Aшaн
>05.05.2016
58 grn = 2.3 USD for 1kg of chicken breast

dude this was when I lived in Ukraine, 2011-2013.
Shit might have changed. But I remember I usually payed the same for shopping in the supermarket compared to Germany. But in Germany you get 10x the salary.

Anyone realize the fucking timeline on this story? Like 6 months here, 8 months there, 2 months here.

Fucking story would put us into 2033 if this was real.

WTF OP..... Get your timeline straight.

>back when gmail was just coming around