Be honest, would you give up all of your gains to look like them?

Be honest, would you give up all of your gains to look like them?

Duh

no because i look like the SS soldier that's posted all the time for being hot/aryan or whatever

In a hearthrob.

BEAT, I meant heartbeat.

Im natty so I dont have enough gains to care about losing.

Why do they both look like butch lesbians?

but you can get all the gains back

Yeah, I can always get my gains back with some training.

Why would I want to look like a homosexual?

No. I look good enough. It's not about looks, it's about autism

>toyboy to older men-pretty
>will age like serge gainsbourg-pretty

Not these two tbhhfam.

>tfw you intimidate girls

i wish they would talk to me, i'm a child inside

Women honestly find this appealing? The guy on the righy has some muscle in his taos but his arms are twigs, looks weird as fuck

Taos = traps

I'd give all my gains and 1/3 of my life span to be a female equivalent of them

Lmao I'm already more attractive than those ugly mugs so no

>tfw the only thing you like about yourself is your face

at least there's that desu senpai

yes, i have no gains so there would be no difference whatsoever

why would I want to be white or a fuck boy?

>Why would I want to look like a homosexual?

no, he's asking whether you want to be a bigger homosexual

pleasuring yourself in the mirror with "gainz" is already gay as fuck.

im not as attractive as them but im definitely above average. so no, i wouldnt

Implying I lift.

Of course. Why lift when it's all about face?

only fags care about natty my sweet summer child, in fact, women PREFER more feminine faces

yes, these dudes make bank modeling

literally just looking good

Am i the only one that thinks these guys look ridiculous? Their eyes are too far apart and squinty. Look like elves. Wouldn't even want to look like them desu.

>why would I want to be white

So you'll survive the next century?

Yeah, no problem. Gains will return.

Then you're not that attractive compared to pic related who are.

The people who post that pic are just nazi fetishists user.

no their eyes look too gooky for me. gook eyes on a white person like me or them just reminds of downies.

/pol/ please pick a side

Are whites going extinct cause of DA JOOS or are you going to genocide every nonwhite from your mom's basement?

No.
I would fuck their boypussies tho

>Look like elves

I want the right one's lips wrapped around my cock, to be quite frank, lad.

Not /pol/ but I pick the side that nothing's really gonna change unless the world becomes much more isolated/nationalistic than the globalistic mixing that's happening now.

God Bless.

I have no gains so yes.

>survive the next century
as far as I know, the white race is declining because of race mixing. isn't that what most of /pol/ is afraid of?

But I already look like them.

The only attention I get is from older men at bars.

SAUCE
A
U
C
E

No. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I'm not a fucking woman, so I honestly don't care about how beautiful I look. My gains are for health, function, and lifestyle reasons, not for me to waste hours admiring in front of a mirror.

P I X I V
I
X
I
V

This meme about men not caring what they looked like in the olden golden days has got to stop lmao

Not because of race mixing but whites have less babies because they aren't mentally challenged and only put a baby in this world if they can make sure to properly support it and give it a promising future. Sand niggers and niggers just fuck.

Yes.

of course i would then id start working out again
duh

Same here btw the one on the left is prob one of tne most beautiful man ever born saw him iRL and I was like wtf,this guy no joke looks like a angel sent down from heaven

The fashion industry has a thing for full on fuccboi girl faced dudes.

It's wierd...but there it is.

Only during certain portions of their cycle and if they're gay. And since women on birth control are stuck in the "like girl faced dudes" thing because of the way the pill works...Yeah.

Lose my gains to look like tranny Taylor Swift? Why the fuck

right one? yeah.
left one? no, he doesn't look much any better than me.

Post your face then since you look as good as someone who gets paid millions to look like that

Yes, then I could just get Veeky Forums again quickly with the knowledge and experience I have now. I'll just slay teenage pussy in the meantime while I'm still dyel.

>gets paid millions
lol, you're kidding right?

male fashion models don't make anything close to that, save for some very rare exceptions and Francisco Lachowski is nowhere near famous enough to be among those exception.

sorry, I work in a rather sensitive industry and don't really want to have any pictures of me floating around on Veeky Forums just to impress random strangers.

Take into account the paid for travel, hotels, food and he would total over a mil

not even close.

ofc, stupid question

In a heartbeat,you can train muscle,you cannot go from ugly to handsome with lifting weights.

Jesus fuck yes, the dude on the right.

No. Because right now I'm around a 7/10 looks wise and already get more attention than a socially autistic lad like me knows how to handle. I actually don't want more attention and if anything, sometimes wish I was slightly less attractive.

The one thing I will say about being attractive in a model type way is that those guys are able to generate income by literally just standing still wearing clothes that someone else designed. They're like women--they get to just look pretty and take up space. There's a lazy part of me that somewhat envies that, I suppose.

he makes 400k a year

It's pretty good desu

Fuck that, i'm not too bad myself.

What pic?

Subhuman mongol face

No thanks. I'd rather be 5/10 but white

no, unless i was under 20 yo
but i would give up my gains to look like a good looking man

PIZZA

No. I actually wouldn't want to look like them. These guys look gay as fuck. Not masculine at all.

Not white and i am a manlet so yea

found the virgin

of course, it's all about HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Right guy looks like a fucking fish

Left guy is handsome

fuck no and I don't even have a lot of gains

Fucking LOL at the gymcel retards ITT saying "hurrr they aren't even attractive". Sure, to dumb powerlifting "real men" maybe they aren't. To your oneitis, however? That's a different story.

Kill yourselves.

>waiting at the register at h&m to buy some undies
>these two roided spergs are waiting in front of me
>poster of Francisco at the wall
>"look at this skeleton, brah"
>"yeah, brah, no test, he's never gonna make it, look at his forearms"

the memes are real

I'm not as good looking as them or have many gains but I like the way I look so, no.