How /comfy/ are you with Elixir Veeky Forums?

How /comfy/ are you with Elixir Veeky Forums?

>1mill market cap
>literally going to 10x in price

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73w7yb/why_is_elixir_rising_more_than_100_a_day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gods I was comfy then!

>muh pajeet pump n dump

Where is this going in the near future? Tempted to buy but looking at the chart I'd be at the ATH after the damn thing has 8x

>nocoiner

its not even too late to buy in. why h8?

don't buy if you didn't get in early. wait for the next Veeky Forums pump and dump and be on the right side of the market. don't be a fish.

Ah I see, well at least you can still catch the 20x

Stop looking at just the chart on the exchange.. check its market cap vs other coins. its literally the chapest coin with an actual use case

Ofcourse you'll be buying at the top. I bought at the top when it was 4k sats.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/

Look at its market cap compared to other coins

when the hell might that be? got any hot insight on where the next big coin might be?

How to spot it though?

Up 643% on my ELIX this week. Soo comfy.

Don't worry dude that guy is just a newfag

worth buying at 6900sats?

How long til we see these 20x?

aww yea just moved into 11th highest address of ELIX, feeling fucking comfy

Do I hold or sell?

I'm gonna make money if I sell now.

Why is the market cap so low?

I'm trying to convince myself why it's a good idea to buy at an ath like this.

I will drop 1000 shekels right fucking now if I get some good reasons as to why I should buy at 6999 sats.

buy now and generate passive income via lending to yourself when the app releases, get gains on the way up and when it stabilizes.

Cause I just did, ride the lightning with me bro.

market cap is
supply * price per coin

its low because its still early as fuck

How do you know it?

its an erc20 token

I put $100 in already, i put another order for $200 at 6000sats. if it fills it fills if not owell well see whats up tomorrow

Convincing argument. I'm moving over my eth.

Got burnt on a couple buys lately. Putting in a grand, setting an alarm for 14k sats, and never looking at Blockfolio until then.

taste the pain, nigga

I sold half my Elix for some money now and gonna use it for other coins. Hope It rises more and if it dips I can buy in later.

Nice, I'm only putting in like 250. The majority of my eth is busy dying in LINK atm.

How stupid am I to put 1.5BTC into this right now.

Not at all I'm gonna leave the same amount in for a couple days

retarded, I haven't been able to get rid of my .5 ETH remains in over 30 mins

You could sorta spot ELIX when it popped up. Total non-name coin which has just barely bene listed, but suddenly several threads appeared obviously written by the same person or small group of people. Also there was an odd sort of sincerity to them, indicating a discord that had been incubating this coin for a long time and were going to keep promoting it till they get a proper moon.

MAGA has the same sort of dedicated discord promotion, but it's drawback is that it's based entirely on a stale meme and doesn't even have a flimsy pretence of a use case, like ELIX does.

Cashed out initial 300%, and just riding the gains train now CHOOOOOO CHOOOOO

/COMFY/
>as in I don't have to currently think of a better crypto than ELIX
un/comfy/
>as I AM VERY SLEEPY and TOO AFRAID TO WAKE UP DEAD so I CANT SLEEP

Can I store this in an Etherium Wallet?

no but you can store it in an ethereum wallet

yea how would one go about doing that?

Was a retard and only bought at 4.5k sats. Nearly x2 though. And with a $1 million market cap this shit is going to andromeda.

whats the best exchange to buy this on lads

I want to buy this but
>etherdelta

>tfw holding some (small) OMG and BAT bags that i coulda used to buy at 3k SAT

coin exchange takes 2 minutes to make an account and 20 min to get BTC from bittrex

It's on coin exchange

well wish me luck Veeky Forums I'm sitting on 22k worth of Elix. This either makes me or breaks me.

It dipped a lot in the last minutes. Time to hop in or what?

This is actually a ponzi. I'm not misusing that term like Peter Schiff or other famous aging fossils. I mean this is a coin with an incentive system built like a pyramid scheme.

There is no legitimate tech and the graph for it's increase looks like SIGT or any other low MCAP P&D.

Congrats if you are currently making money but for the love of christ exit now.

Go for it. Just waiting on my latest BTC dep to clear so I can buy a bit during this dip.
>coin exchange takes 2 minutes to make an account and 20 min to get BTC from bittrex
Yup that's precisely what I did to belatedly jump on this moon mission. First night in weeks I've gone to bed at a normal time and it means I miss the first few hours - thank fuck I decided to have one last quick look at Veeky Forums before sleep so I could get some of the action.

im about to go all in on this shit my life will end if this is a scam, i'm trusting u biz. for the last time.

Tell me why will Elix go up?

I got 1000 elix so far, sold at it's high and bought more at the dip. Will it keep going up or should I sell?

I have no skin in this either way but I'm telling you to do the 10 minutes of looking at the actual project and the MCAP chart. If you're still dumb enough to jump in after that you deserve whats coming.

cause 1m market cap is retardo

1m market cap and low supply is all i need senpai.

if this is a pajeet scam so be it my life will end.

but if this is a hidden gem i will literally become a millioanire, i will take this chance to escape wagekeking

Get SIGT'd

I'd take that fucking chance. I'm not gonna go all in on this coin but good luck to you user. Hope you're good with money, although that might seem contradictonary considering the topic.

i-its gonna go back up, right?

Tomorrow, normies will FOMO all over the place.

just bought the dip thanks boys

Whaaaat no waayyyy. Who could've possibly forseen this???

BUY THE DIP

NORMIES ARE COMING

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73w7yb/why_is_elixir_rising_more_than_100_a_day/

- and to the guy who said this is a pump and dump scam...
fuck off cuck.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRR IS ah...aAHHH>>>AH>AHAH?AH

LACNELLL GET MY BAGS LANCEL!
LANCELLLLLLL THE BAGSSSWHOOOREE

I'm positive this thing will do at least 2x tomorrow. Normies will be all over this.

Y-you're grace?
O
U
R
W
h
o
r
e

>tfw bought before the dip and now ive lost 11% of my investment so far
normies please make the value go back up this is my first investment ever and i dont wanna lose money

forgot pic

Chiil. It's coming tomorrow.

How can anyone in this situation not see that the chill dude bro poster here is a fucking P&D snake. I don't know why this particular P&D is upsetting me so much. Maybe because it's like the 10th I've seen here and chumps fall for it every fucking time.

It is SO easy to make money in this game but if you chase this scam shit blindly you will get ass blood fucked and you deserve it.

sounds like ur just mad that ur not on the ELIX rocket and will have to watch as we moon

Yeah I mean I know that 99% of these things have bled out slowly after the first 10x moon but I have a gut feeling this one is different and sometimes you just have to go with your gut so that's what I'm saying we all should do

not stupid at all, basically this thing moons all day then cools off for a few hours. If you can buy anywhere between 5500-6000sat thats pretty good. It will moon again tomorrow, look at the market cap and supply. This is also getting talked about now on normie boards, youtubers making videos about it. If this gets a $3.5m market cap, which wouldn't even put it in top 250 shit coins, it'll be worth $1