What's the worst Veeky Forums related injury you've ever had?

Torn achilles here, worst recovery of my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCZxpMxB3rofWHjmKYdHJUlA/feed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related

when my heart had to recover from my ex

There appears to be a bone in your throat that shouldn't be there. Am I seeing things, or is that what you're trying to have us see?

is that a tooth or some shit?

that's what happens when something gets jammed into the bottom of your mouth/throat hard enough to break bone

i can only imagine

It's called the Hyoid bone. It helps control speech and the tongue, had a freak football accident and a facemask collided with my throat, broke it in a few places. Couldn't talk for days.

pffffff fag

Christ...

one day i went to a music fest and had a 10 hour drinking binge. the next morning i did deadlifts, and i was just doing an easy warmup set when i felt a pinch followed by numbness down my legs. reinjured easily, stopped deads for almost 2 years
that injury still haunts my good mornings
never got it fixed

The extensor tendon in my 4th finger is broken. Tendons repair fucking slow because there is not much blood in that area + they are like elastic strings.

Recovery for 2 to 3 months. I hope to be able to return to some lifts within 2 months

If your gym is nearby and you have crutches you can still do your whole upper body though

Dropped a 25kg pl8 on my toes from shoulder height. Needless to say that it fucked my shit up for good

And I also know that feel OP. Double Achilles on me.

Broke a bone in my ankle. The skinny one in the back there.

Yeah, and it didn't break like snap, it got pulled apart.

dropped a 20kg plate on my midfoot from a low height and it crippled me for a long time, you sound like youve gone through hell user

Fuck me what did that look like

did you scream?

Here's the worst injury I've witnessed:

>this kid I kinda knew back when I was 9-10.
>used to play on the roof of the local kindergarden
>it was [b]mostly[/b] a single story building, so it was no biggie getting up
>and it was a very nicely designed building, so it had a cool looking roof with different shapes and levels.
>anyways
>we were playing hide or seek or whatever, with many other kids
>and were running all over the roof, jumping around and hiding behind the different levels
>now, i used [b] when I said the building was mostly a single story
>that was because it had a corner that was at three story height
>this was were they had a stage and did performances and what not on the inside
>anyways
>this was as i said, a corner, so it was straight down to the asphalt on each side
>then you can imagine me going wtf!? when the kid I'm talking about, thinking there was some sort of plateau underneath, just leaped off of there...
>into the asphalt...
>landing on his feet...
>luckily not hitting his head
>but breaking and popping everything from his hipp and down
>and then being confined to a wheelchair for almost two years

Just remembered this, thought I'd wheelchair...

*ba dum tss*

I'll see myself out.

Ruptured Acl in left knee, meniscal tears in both

Whatever happened to Supermang

Got a job ringing bells

tore my n. thoracicus longus, resulting in scapula alata. Results were shitty shoulder training for 1,5 years (almost complete strength loss in all shoulder excercises) and shitty back training due to the asymmetry

I once stubbed my toe.

SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Jumped into sand at a beach. 7 destroyed vertebra. Slept in a hospital for a while. I have full mobility of everything, except I can't do headstands or I risk full paralysis

on a run, got hit by van, sustained sever traumatic brain injury and broke spine, skull, and nose

lmao

severe*

didn't sever anything except some neurons i suppose

came here to ask this

Damn. How long did you recover?

it's been since august. i spent 3 weeks in the hospital (only remember a little of it, don't remember the crash at all). spent a month in outpatient therapy.

doctors predicted i'd be 18 months bedridden before getting into inpatient rehab, but i pretty much defied everyone's expectations by having an awesome brain and being fit enough to heal. pretty goddamn proud of myself, ngl.

>jumped into sand at a beach

wat

height?

body dysmorphia

6'0. I am retarded btw

torn ACL. still fucking recovering

Made me check his youtube channel. No vids, though likely he's still lifting considering he subbed to some lifting channel 2 days ago youtube.com/channel/UCZxpMxB3rofWHjmKYdHJUlA/feed