Tinder thread deleted

>Tinder thread deleted

We were talking about how to directly fuck a chick on first date.

I think the best way would be to slowly sexualize the conversation to make her understand that you want to fuck. If she's receptive, date her and fuck her. If she isn't, don't even waste your time and delete her.

Virgo here. Is Tinder a good idea?
What if people I know see me

the only way people are going to find out that you use Tinder is by using it themselves.

downloaded it yesterday. that's exactly what i think. if people you know will see you, you will also see them. so it's not really that bad.

i haven't had any matches yet so...
the thing is, do people normally pay for this?

I just tell them straight up I am only looking to fuck. It works. Being blunt, upfront, and honest works the best.

best consistent way to fuck on the first date...

for the past year be:

1. lifting and eating clean (health)
2. crushing it at your passion in life (wealth)
3. express yourself fully and be real (relationships)

girl might poke holes in condom to trap u careful out there bra

>the thing is, do people normally pay for this?
no

Thats the worst set of tips ive ever seen in my life
Holy fuck man, the only thing you got right was you need to be fit as fuck so lifting and clean eating is key

Sorry, bro, the chicks on Tinder only fuck Geminis.

said the poor cunt

Should I have a shirtless douche selfie on my profile? Girls I know will mention that shit is pathetic but at the same time I feel like that's one of those "I say this but get wet when I actually see a buff guy" thing and would get more matches. Tips? I look decent with good lighting.

You need to be direct, shameless and you need an attitude or doing it for fun and not outcome dependant.

and you shouldnt be outcome dependant because its fucking tinder and there'll be 100 other women to talk too. And if youre not having fun doing it why do it at all.

you dont want to be fake either, if you are not what you display on tinder the girl wiill pick this up when you meet.

>with good lighting

aha! fine jest, m'lord!

just take a good picture outdoors with your shirt off doing outdoorsy stuff, or holding a cute pet with you

Girls say they don't like it but they still get turned on by a fit bod
You can sneak in a pic but keep it subtle like at the beach with friends or somewhere chillin in the sun, no selfie though
Selfies are pathetic and if you use those you should kys

If you can avoid it, don't let it be a mirror selfie. Having someone take a picture of you, while you're holding a dog on top of a mountain is much, much better to get the ''Im fit as fuck'' point across in a relatively ''natural'' way.

> tfw you donwload tinder but ralize you don't have any good enough pics for your profile

How to get some nice photos that aren't mirror selfies as a part-time autist?

>Put on wifebeater
>Put on hiking shoes and a backpack
>Go out to forest
>Do push ups and get a pump
>Put phone camera on timer
>Take photos
>Chose best one

Easy as pie

This is also my problem.

Don't want to take selfies and the only pics of me are 2 year old facebook pics

>while you're holding a dog on top of a mountain
Don't forget to be playing the guitar and looking into the horizon at the same time

He's right though.
You don't want to marry these chicks, you want to pump and dump them.
Any wealth past being able to pay for dinner is irrelevant, and the only amount of social prowess you need if you have point 1 is not being a complete sperg.

You could compromise and wear a very tight white shirt or something

It's the male version of purposefully letting your bra show through clothing

What's the problem with taking a selfie ? I mean, one full-clothed that shows your body and face vertically, and not in the fucking bathroom.

having one selfie is acceptable
having nothing besides selfies is not

unless you are 8 or above,then it doesn't matter.

Anyone ever tried to use the D.E.N.N.I.S system on a girl?

>What if people I know see me
who cares, everyone and their grandma are on tinder nowadays
>hey I saw you at tinder
>ok cool
have the balls to accept it and be comfy with it

while we're at it, rate my profile guys?

It got deleted because it was off topic

Tinder is for people who want to fuck. Everybody knows it. Don't ruin it by talking about it directly. Just meet up and be normal, then isolate and escalate.

Good. Should have a shirtless pic if you have muscle.

Or by checking your phone

>everybody knows it
This is females we are talking about.
Even if theyre just trying to trick you with the 'no hookups' line, you still need to jump through hoops to even get their attention.
Unless youre a white 8/10

>blurry mirror selfie as your first pic
Why not the skidiving one?

may aswell try switching them to see which soaks the most panties

Never a shirtless mirror selfie

Even if she finds your other pictures attractive, there's now such a stigma around mirror selfies that only sloots will go after you.

I guess you might be looking for that tho

dont mean to hate bro but you got 0 personality. and 0 personality means 0 game. or at least that's what I'm getting from your pics. you just seem like the typical Veeky Forumsizen, probably study STEM, favorite meal - chicken or salmon with broccoli.

so you mean should I put the archaeologist line in my bio?

I was reading a thing that said there are a few "Main theme" pics that you should have.

1st one, pic of you, by yourself, semi-smart clothing, well groomed etc (basically not looking like shit)

2nd You out with some friends having fun (casual drinks with friends or something, showing that you actually have friends and don't stay in a basement fapping to hentai all day)

3rd, you doing something active, think beach/hiking/playing a sport or something (This is where you can add a shirtless pic without it looking forced)

4th, Something with you in formal wear looking good (recent wedding or something that you had to dress up for)

5th, You with a pet (another outdoors with your dog or something)

>not looking for sloots on tinder
Literally only good for it